Utlimate looks blackpill

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
People thinks beauty is some mystical thing that cant be explained but its just good bones ( including skul) with compact midface. It is very simple, muh periorbital contour, muh IPD. All overrated nonsense. You can just take someone with good bones and they have 99 percent chance of crossing 6 psl.

All that fine shit matters only after ideal bones are there, why there are so many more gl (more like fuckable as u cant apply something quality when standards are so low ?, ugly women if not obese are more rare than
gl" girls )women than men? Its not that they gl but they just dont need bones they just need good fat pads and fertility markers while men are driving force of evolution

Yes great colouring but its just bones, take away bones and no one cares about his golden skin or eye colour

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and reptiles
I expect many jfls but can someone send me a pic of someone with a good tall skull (caucasoid) and good bones who is below 6 psl (without hair loss)?

I can send dark eye dark hair dark skin gods who are still on Mt Olympus cos of bones

Last edited:
@Willmogulater @Pei @ChadL1te

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, WayneBraaaah and the BULL
The moment you've tagged Pei is when you realize that your threads hit rock bottom
I like people who interested in aesthetics than surgery which is a dead end. Im interested in the edges of looks theory, dont care if some ltn ascends to mtn or htn w surgery, not interested in faces that dont push the edge of what it means to be human

Last edited:
Send me a single face with good bones and skull w non deformed eye area and not balding that isnt minimum 6 psl (gooks//dalits/niggas dont count)

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
@sudanguy @reptiles @6ft4 @Gandy @Subhuman232

Last edited:
Factos. Big big decline by Brahmin :feelswhy:

Send me a single face with good bones and skull w non deformed eye area and not balding that isnt minimum 6 psl (gooks//dalits/niggas dont count)

>muh periorbital contour, muh IPD.

this is literal bones JFL.

no one would care if he had only bones too. JFL. its phenotype(soft tissue design)+bones.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
all 3 are different races different colouring , united in bones
all 3 have good both things.
There are guys with prominent bones who are not attractive like these guys are. whats the difference? imo its their phenotype(the set of small soft tissue details).

all 3 have good both things.
There are guys with prominent bones who are not attractive like these guys are. whats the difference? imo its their phenotype(the set of small soft tissue details).
Like who? Send me one with a caucasoid tall skull with good bones below 6 psl.

Like who? Send me one with a caucasoid tall skull with good bones below 6 psl.

where is the compact midface? And hes not caucasoid, doesnt have the bone mass of ramirez either, looks old as well

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
bones with no harmony =ogre

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
bones with no harmony =ogre
Send me a single face with good bones and skull w non deformed eye area compact midface and not balding or fat that isnt minimum 6 psl (gooks//dalits/niggas dont count)

@HarrierDuBois @SkullDynamics

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and HarrierDuBois
I expect many jfls but can someone send me a pic of someone with a good tall skull (caucasoid) and good bones who is below 6 psl (without hair loss)?
Me after bimax.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and BrahminBoss