Uttar Pradesh might be the most subhuman state in existence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
By far India's poorest state in terms of living conditions, infrastructure, and education. It is one of India's most backward states. There wasn't even electricity in a few areas until recently that is how awful it is. It is governed by dishonest businessmen and shady politicians whose main goal is to acquire votes. They raise Hindu and Muslim tenacity right before elections and incite violence for a few votes. They consume the entire budget of the centre. Despite the fact that Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India, Tamil Nadu, with half the population, contributes more to the GDP than UP.

It is a state that is still hampered by ancient practises, superstitions, and blind reliance in their gurjis. They still practice untouchability and refuse modern advancements and get with the times. People lack education and awareness, which leads to crime, unemployment, and idolatry.

The people from Uttar Pradesh are also no better. Most of them are sheep and just blindly follow whatever they are told without using their common sense. Most of these UP people are "haramkhor." UP could develop if UP residents stopped chewing Paan and spitting everywhere. Overall Uttar Pradesh despite its rich history and heritage is still a subhuman state imo

@forevermirin @Sub0 @BrahminBoss @Guerrilla @inferiorpispot234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep, bloomercel and 10 others
It's true, dravidians mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep, bloomercel and 4 others
Uttar Subhumandesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep and 8 others
You can tell just by the name tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 54863, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 4 others
No doubt, if i were to visit india, i'd only go to the christian, honest God fearing keralans, goa etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Chadeep, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
No doubt, if i were to visit india, i'd only go to the christian, honest God fearing keralans, goa etc.
Kerala is actually one of the most developed states in India. It's literacy is 100%. The roads are clean and education system good. There are no religious tensions either because both Islam and Christianity spread organically in thr state so they live in harmony with each other. It just needs a robust infrastructure and an IT sector. most of the villages look like this. Clean and tidy but still have that favelaesque architecture

Image 36
Image 35
Image 34

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 17244, Chadeep and 3 others
Kerala is actually one of the most developed states in India. It's literacy is 100%. The roads are clean and education system good. There are no religious tensions either because both Islam and Christianity spread organically in thr state so they live in harmony with each other. It just needs a robust infrastructure and an IT sector. most of the villages look like this. Clean and tidy but still have that favelaesque architecture

View attachment 2287517View attachment 2287518View attachment 2287519
Looks nice.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2287517View attachment 2287518View attachment 2287519

It has the highest HDI, maybe Goa is tied, but it's a party heaven, so nuff said.

• +1
It's worse than Syria

• +1
I am from Utter Pradesh. Why you doing me like that op?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8771, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
UP girls might be the least promiscuous tho

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Jason Voorhees
By far India's poorest state in terms of living conditions, infrastructure, and education. It is one of India's most backward states. There wasn't even electricity in a few areas until recently that is how awful it is. It is governed by dishonest businessmen and shady politicians whose main goal is to acquire votes. They raise Hindu and Muslim tenacity right before elections and incite violence for a few votes. They consume the entire budget of the centre. Despite the fact that Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India, Tamil Nadu, with half the population, contributes more to the GDP than UP.

It is a state that is still hampered by ancient practises, superstitions, and blind reliance in their gurjis. They still practice untouchability and refuse modern advancements and get with the times. People lack education and awareness, which leads to crime, unemployment, and idolatry.

The people from Uttar Pradesh are also no better. Most of them are sheep and just blindly follow whatever they are told without using their common sense. Most of these UP people are "haramkhor." UP could develop if UP residents stopped chewing Paan and spitting everywhere. Overall Uttar Pradesh despite its rich history and heritage is still a subhuman state imo

so tamil nadu mogs?

• +1
Thots @Aypo129 @RAMU KAKA

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
UP and Bihar get cucked by having the most ideal conditions for human existence, which urges dalits to keep having kids since food is never a problem. Hygeine unfortunately is though, and so is crime but that doesn't affect me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Big White Cuck and Sub0
UP and Bihar get cucked by having the most ideal conditions for human existence, which urges dalits to keep having kids since food is never a problem. Hygeine unfortunately is though, and so is crime but that doesn't affect me.
Maharashtra also has a huge population with near ideal conditions for human existence. It even has coastal area and isn't land locked like UP. Yet it outforms it in every metric. The problem is clearly not the overpopulation. It has more to do with the people and the governance

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Maharashtra also has a huge population with near ideal conditions for human existence. It even has coastal area and isn't land locked like UP. Yet it outforms it in every metric. The problem is clearly not the overpopulation. It has more to do with the people and the governance
Come on you cannot compare marathi black soil, the rocky/hilly terrain etc with UP's flat land with 100s of different rivers flowing through it. It was the literal basis of vedic civilization and indian culture. Bihar is similar, being the home of the most successful Indian empires.

The lower classes are uneducated yes, but that is primarily a population issue since bordering states like Uttarakhand and Haryana are already much better since they have smaller populations to uplift.

Politics in India are shitty anywhere, but I have seen UP steadily improve through my lifetime so I can't really complain.

Come on you cannot compare marathi black soil, the rocky/hilly terrain etc with UP's flat land with 100s of different rivers flowing through it. It was the literal basis of vedic civilization and indian culture. Bihar is similar, being the home of the most successful Indian empires.

The lower classes are uneducated yes, but that is primarily a population issue since bordering states like Uttarakhand and Haryana are already much better since they have smaller populations to uplift.

Politics in India are shitty anywhere, but I have seen UP steadily improve through my lifetime so I can't really complain.
But that still doesn't addresses the corruption and other political issues tho. UP politicians have turned Indian politics into a game of 4D chess. They don't give a shit about anyone. They are money hungry, egotistical and selfish. Just look at the Hindutva riots and how they elevated the Muslim and Hindu tensions right before the elections. You have to be blind to not see how obvious this charade is.

I just simply agree, theres nothing more to it actually, the biggest issue is the dumb fuck leaders like vin Diesel Adithya naath who try to incite violence religiously and low iq people there who are raised in total dumbfuckery

• +1
Mumbai tax

It's also because of weather, we get extreme heat, cold and rainy days, it makes people lazy

I am from uttar pradesh why you do me like this:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
What's the best state in India?

But that still doesn't addresses the corruption and other political issues tho. UP politicians have turned Indian politics into a game of 4D chess. They don't give a shit about anyone. They are money hungry, egotistical and selfish. Just look at the Hindutva riots and how they elevated the Muslim and Hindu tensions right before the elections. You have to be blind to not see how obvious this charade is.
I just simply agree, theres nothing more to it actually, the biggest issue is the dumb fuck leaders like vin Diesel Adithya naath who try to incite violence religiously and low iq people there who are raised in total dumbfuckery
Politicians adopt tactics that work on the populace. If you think up people are inherently dumb that's pretty dumb, but yes they are extremely poor and deprived of basic resources - mainly because of overpopulation as I said. Similar problem in Bihar and parts of Bengal too.

Hey Preston