UTTER DESCENSION — Before & After Surgery

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

It’s like incel ascension surgery BACKWARDS!

http://www.samsungbeauty.com/face/sub04.html

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: capybar, mvp2v1, janglebawl and 29 others
they are trying to copy you chang, but fail miserably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 25938, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
I really don't understand these fucking threads. Is it that hard to grasp that they have very different beauty standards? Beauty standards there are largely predicated on neoteny. Similar to Western ideals for women, except there it includes men too. Even men go for rounder facial structure, bigger eyes, soft hair, skin, etc when looksmaxxing, and it's socially acceptable to wear makeup

Kpop pretty boys are worshipped there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Normiefag, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
Had a decent jaw to begin with ngl

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, Hikicel69, Preoximerianas and 4 others
I really don't understand these fucking threads. Is it that hard to grasp that they have very different beauty standards? Beauty standards there are largely predicated on neoteny. Similar to Western ideals for women, except there it includes men too. Even men go for rounder facial structure, bigger eyes, soft hair, skin, etc when looksmaxxing, and it's socially acceptable to wear makeup

Cultural beauty standards don’t change what makes females drip.

Korean males want to look like the neotenous prettyboys in TV, music, magazines, etc., but females still prefer masculine men sexually—it’s their biology. Muh K-Pop prettyboys are worshipped there, but what happens when masc Chad with a mega-pronounced jaw enters the room? Women flock to him.

Asians’ males’ beauty standards are predicated on neoteny, so why do Asian women lust after White Chads? The answer is rooted in human biology. There’re cultural and universal beauty standards. When cultural beauty standards conflict with universal ones, the universal standards win, at least when it comes to raw sexual desires. Granted, females may opt to get with prettyboys if they have money or status (“Kpop pretty boys are worshipped there,” so they have status).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 22639 and 32 others
beauty and looks are subjective, mate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2816 and 6 others
is this guy for real:lul: after looks like @lutte a bit

what surgery did he get?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others

I know. I feel bad for the guy because the surgery makes him get treated worse by the rest of society regardless whether he personally prefers his new look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Why cheekbone reduction

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 3 others

Is it hard to grasp that they still thinks the avg white person is a god and mogs them to death, despite their so called "strict-high level" beauty standard. Yeh... Keep coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5'8manlet, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
Cope they are only subjective once they already meet the range of objective of beuty. For example liking slightly uptured pointy proportional nose vs striaght nose with slight slopes around the edges.
Both are still straight strong refined noses woth high nose bridge with is objectively proper growth and development therefore objectivly beutifull
Rare Photos Doutzen Kroes Model – Young Photos of Doutzen Kroes
Screenshot 33

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, thecel, subhuman incel and 3 others
Korean males want to look like the neotenous prettyboys in TV, music, magazines, etc., but females still prefer masculine men sexually—it’s their biology.

If Asians’ males’ beauty standards are predicated on neoteny, why do Asian women lust after White Chads? Attraction to masculine men is biological hardwiring.
I don't know why this forum has an autistic obsession with this pseudo Dawrinistic, naturalistic, pedantic primitivist view of "BEAUTY IS 100% OBJECTIVE, DOWNWARD INNER CANTHUS HELP EASIER CLEARANCE OF EYE LID WAX, THAT'S WHY IT'S ATTRACTIVE!"

Beauty is majorly influenced by socialization. I'll grant that it's mostly instinctual, but not entirely. Anyone with parents from an ethnic rural background will tell you the seemingly preposterous standards of beauty they had. It does have an impact. You're essentially calling all of these people retarded and unaware of their own beauty standards which is hilarious. Colonialism, control of the media, control of pop culture, fashion, etc is a big influence.

The desirability of dimorphism is intrinsic, but the degree of which it's desired is majorly subject to socialization. Yes, hetero women will always prefer men that are distinctly and discernably male, but there's a big grey area mediated by socialization.

In this paper, trans-national attraction to female dimorphism varied by up to 50%

"High femininity in women is associated with lower success in competition for resources and lower dominance, it is possible that in harsher environments, men prefer cues to resource holding potential over high fecundity."

"Women’s Preferences for Male Faces.

In male faces, women showed evidence of nonrandom preferences in all groups (Fig. 2). Randomization tests revealed significant female preferences for masculinized male faces across both relationship contexts for the Canadian, Hangzhou, and Kadazan samples (P < 0.00001, P = 0.017, and P = 0.0009, respectively); a significant preference for neutral faces among Cree, Fijians, Shanghainese, and Tchimba participants (P < 0.00002, P = 0.047, P = 0.002, and P < 0.00001, respectively); and a significant preference for femininity among the Miskitu and Shuar (P = 0.00002 and P = 0.038, respectively). There were also significant differences between groups in the effect of relationship context on preference (group * context interaction: LR test = 48.285, df = 11, P = 1.27 × 10−6). For UK participants, there was a significant preference for neutral faces in long-term relationships (P < 0.00001) and for masculinity in the short-term context (P < 0.00001). Aka and Tuvans showed a preference for masculinized faces in short-term relationships (P = 0.005 and P < 0.00001, respectively) and for feminized faces in long-term relationships (P = 0.017 and P = 0.0003, respectively). For the Kadazans and Canadians, there were significantly stronger (P = 0.002 and P = 0.00032, respectively) masculinity preferences for the short-term vs. long-term relationship context. Responses from contraceptive pill users, pregnant women, and women over 40 y of age were excluded from the analysis [changes to group n (sample size specific to each ethnic group) are provided in Table 1], because these variables have been proposed to influence masculinity preferences (33, 42) (including these participants had no qualitative effect on the reported findings)."

"Masculinity" is a spectrum, some cultures simply prefer lower levels of it. The idea that looks are just completely objective and set in stone is retarded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: janglebawl, Deleted member 16380, .👽. and 2 others
Is it hard to grasp that they still thinks the avg white person is a god and mogs them to death, despite their so called "strict-high level" beauty standard. Yeh... Keep coping
Once more in English you complete fucking cretin. I've legit never seen sewage subhuman rats with so much unfounded arrogance and false sense of superiority outside of this shithole lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Once more in English you complete fucking cretin. I've legit never seen sewage subhuman rats with so much unfounded arrogance and false sense of superiority outside of this shithole lmao
Ok. Lets make it simple.
Despite their so called "different beuty standards", they still say average whites are gods. You understand now?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, 5'8manlet, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
From incel to giga kpopmaxxed
Probably swimming in hairy Korean pussy as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thecel
People arguing that looks are subjective but the only thing that changed culturally is whether or not it's a fem or masc aesthetic people are focusing on, and as you said it doesn't imply people aren't mainly attracted to guys with more masculine features

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
Ok. Lets make it simple.
Despite their so called "different beuty standards", they still say average whites are gods. You understand now?
must be why the entire incel movement was started/popularized by white men. Gods on Earth!!!

Laughing laughing hysterically

Tyler Maher is a God, the average man, white or what not is a piece of shit. If you need to travel to the other side of the world to fuck ladyboys in Thailand that want you for your Amewica baspor, you're more of a premature sex tourist. You can't fuck your own women for a reason

Ethnics in white countries ARE disadvantaged no doubt about it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nanefer, thecel, datboijj and 1 other person
People arguing that looks are subjective but the only thing that changed culturally is whether or not it's a fem or masc aesthetic people are focusing on, and as you said it doesn't imply people aren't mainly attracted to guys with more masculine features
More of the same dumb mumbo jumbo that circulates here for no rhyme or reason. Maybe it's because you're autists that enjoy black/white thinking, but studies demonstrably prove that what you're saying is wrong. There's subjective variability in the rated perceived attractiveness of different levels of dimorphism in male faces in different countries/cultures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
More of the same dumb mumbo jumbo that circulates here for no rhyme or reason. Maybe it's because you're autists that enjoy black/white thinking, but studies demonstrably prove that what you're saying is wrong. There's subjective variability in the rated perceived attractiveness of different levels of dimorphism in male faces in different countries/cultures
There are general rules to facial aesthetics, whether they're a jb slayer or a jason mamoa look alike, have shit tier facial traits and it's over

• +1
Reactions: thecel, MikeMew'sBitch and Jason Voorhees
There are general rules to facial aesthetics, whether they're a jb slayer or a jason mamoa look alike, have shit tier facial traits and it's over
Most of attractivness is objective, I never denied that. I just find issues with the idea that looks are impervious to socialization which is a retarded joke anyone that lived beyond 2 decades will scoff at

• +1
Most of attractivness is objective, I never denied that. I just find issues with the idea that looks are impervious to socialization which is a retarded joke anyone that lived beyond 2 decades will scoff at
"Most of attractivness is objective." The things that are subjective are generally minor, to where calling looks subjective is just misleading. Much better to say some non-substantial aspects of looks are subjective

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, thecel and Jason Voorhees
"Most of attractivness is objective." The things that are subjective are generally minor, to where calling looks subjective is just misleading. Much better to say some non-substantial aspects of looks are subjective
False. Many major things such as facial adiposity and facial dimorphism can be subjective which are not "non-substantial"

• +1
must be why the entire incel movement was started/popularized by white men. Gods on Earth!!!

View attachment 1332455

Tyler Maher is a God, the average man, white or what not is a piece of shit. If you need to travel to the other side of the world to fuck ladyboys in Thailand that want you for your Amewica baspor, you're more of a premature sex tourist. You can't fuck your own women for a reason

Ethnics in white countries ARE disadvantaged no doubt about it
JAFDYA2stOHZf9TrUlw7IjSfMZnnjp3ULUH3s1PbXmDCdMJJYU9S98Zf8nOIjr3q9nCJBIhFL3AfoZX-AmOxi6o5DxfmKbf_r0UZbtSv2R46DixBojSlbxBKD2Ac0FbHEPDK8EFnNSrlh5rIMJ39YpNyAZ1gB9UoFk2lLwHI07iStXGjEcF077ZrTFBvCF82ULPyiMmltriZIOgOB9A0_6wppFjBH0IGo-L5QvVubMqSIC8ODrrM9dTI4i7ASjTEi60TwHPrYuIph1G3lL1ex-BY7ReiQMDurJodnyXQQgCIeJjixLIrApmVfCcQpyNajHldWKxW2tC_SGJdl9Jgrn1mhPauqGQi4cPourGEZPK4igICVj-uss2bXSz9x5ck1432k7Tre1EVDQo9hPQ-Hh4JFqa9zvOcL6DyelVZlCBH_S0KLxHo4F7G8B3rTDHfWJ_LyQSM7ivuIW75KGZZSvTwaQjyKlcKQnletYgUG38XBf3dSaFheU1Oo3DfdKDRMyX14rlSMB57ALpo-ppsk_aNS3DPPGfTe_5agnvTwff4fwh8VPWk9B0WRWYV3tJ2MZ1E23TWARw9MCUSwXcAJml8aFaXgq6XyRVIrQc7sEs90FKd67vfFjgKU0kWRKYMQe7tTSmTCypUcKP4w3DRSO8BVc7sLlq_j4wxg1dFg1lafSd1dlo_kJOb2gZTqOpEEEkXePK-jYwjDd7z9K5JhDVz=w732-h637-no

This guy who is Persian and got a nose job (what he used to look like before)
bA1yeFH1lnxDXR1p-9XtrKMpnFkW_uNW8MeB_4RXOjqXtu_tjJOwXLSxu2Q9MFHr8IGWPIQNNHHteNjj2TZNJuply-lx5Nmwk-YKi2V3YVpCGPAR-a_fzt_1-MU2OPXx63JthpHA8JhIsIOanLXFoU-jtsLEpa-Mgy7Vg7J01FpabzOGugcLXO8P03xJVKMb8xBVJF97DiEr-_LSRZjE1o9A9Izy_2zl_Xi0z8HBVfo5WXW2uf6fslC_o58-Zk_6hXdDY0a06AgoPph_E7euaTxWWGkLzNYV4hqpiQ9TcEdQQQ4KKoO3s-1NNwoskJDLkkubYwv3XnVTUALaHkhViPZY7O_aYPm6O2z24994yz2eD3jALUnPvrBPTeySwwkvFLamuwzOPNpANnkOFJHmk-Y6yPnVKK5p2ZyOpfhtlXTUYh3XNtZ9AKiy7f8xu2urcZ92IhQ0glMtKVJ22306p_pBGVVgr7OryNFHBy7B-98cR-oPR66ZSJ1rSxGLQv4uF7jP_mCZB4hAOukgByQAh0EMwTvSVHJjhuN3ofi3eGidjScin8JjqxHpiVpCmtYeFdUklJ3_FmtqZyzXUBqdKVQjewsPheYI1XQ8fAiGwVQ9KaBoetnh8cMHtbJmvk7MRhIpfUufiJlhe2po_FckVMTFyVcfX67QUG-ZSe_Pwny2yMKVXDVbcCMAt_EMhNR7CGQ9lAEllPIJpPQzhdpbg36i=w724-h637-no
kNzjX93bErUFgavblKKKojHw07C34eKv8sC9mWxYlkCe2RmjR-IikrbYGBQTM4AInli3ao2kkmcWCjABiXpTKkX_paS85XiA3kX9es9lvFNBKpu21UHCmzaY1xdF9CSVHYxY13BOt6QRsXmNV9bB6WTvaFNA2ZFYn1jPArN0EoqtpXC4KtdulRAIeZhLkvLr8AsF2ZJNfebjUbAWau2MvMs-1h5LQtnuR_EZHdFlryTuFjrcnXJFGnWVgx1eX7wEpXfg559Ewgsqyf1bBbmzCzn5keu8Nvmuw23eKP6BYgt16f9skimVvNraBjMwc6IlmN9kph3m7RuMBMXD0uZoYN52wOw8oj_8-I2YRXkQYeW1sfXbBXrShP7pYNjCMkHCzECGrr-OvQCHSHVlTGNmLY00PaqQTuWW9jZeKwl3WETLgQMQWQRr6JWD-fBP6h75rXFzK-P02HJ5C-w3owv0BQCxWj7pezrC3__j469UVg_rBJm_AjMPwL9PftLRJzmKylMRZL_oBeXQOQZJG5mQsRsNqgKQUnUNUdCHLUaiPapO_1BxqT8LRQqrWkmy8e2hLHlFCc-2Cef9ahalQiWFPQqX8vi8yMDPLVzsyKew8SfVIV5RBp1x3-FoZcd5tnoUSoW2vl1zkB_lFDbx4rpUm0iByUozWd7ThcXWBeYWyN-x2CGuPSIbWlqKPMB2pSnteRw9ub0DUBW_HqGyAenox1J2=w551-h637-no

larped as italian, and got asian women of all levels to have sex with in thailand he is also only 5 ft 8]
even models and daughters of billionaires
who owned the entire apartment building he was renting a room in
he showed all his matches and all videos with them
he even showed how they rate other men and how they use tinder
he made a discord server basically teaching whites and ethnics that could pass at whites (because asians think pale slightly pale skin and slight straight nose is white)
and every one there was successful
he went by the name @limerincel he was on this froum too
A5gm4frwEJnnSL2m415YPmB32wtDUk9RQkiDAr1jd2S-P5lHgE12eAI9HrG8tIRzSjLHMIYYDRFV71S7u0v4UFVEzaB9a-jW9LDDZNQxblXJP0-w0az1Bbz6-NldrZ4NfelxSATRCALzdBejRy8IJ6aZrsxg2mI0f26vXlrj7bH1iJnrPeZWa7dyVQtP5i9pbJWi6L2s-0kxB5vH5gYCiBzd4f2qN5RhFfvNdjYqSOadZbOKQjtNl4zbP2wegdFZ12-VGYA6WvJHJ4zE7VLRVnUInXr_lD85s0KyPktQ5U_LGFrDfaEiNgERNo4PFupQTKZxDZ5nymauRaeMFd-Sx-XgzWZvO5UHb3YmKETiQBWhmdlEcltwzJPBMQgn_SiwgoG-Thnwfyp-kNSkJIzgFBx2yBmExWnKVoz4Z4fZVpe6YZ0UjTAR5DvsGZvuLrM6n5_Bp_FeK0fkYFuRjOEL8zUxt5zpuFsszxIKFadmSJiI7fP5aWG7PN5Dfm84AWzOSsXlcxB0jSh6mDCnQfVKGzXYcFCKZIhBFYrbA9i76Q4wJRwKWG6QXDmVLfOkbdf3W-9o4gmab90EFbr1BCQQLsWClVpMGapsuLMIzLH-ZSEYHl2ov-XT_A0QeeI5FcbT9m8mLOob1CIftmOZyKkobqy_RdqVBl-1rJzZJwWk-LsMXcM2922tin5U5lMlFYdGtKijkfO4qQZiYqbW1o8T98ET=w1080-h261-no

Wk4kg0EzAn4yrpXkkEqOvt5VAPhmKVfnh83w6jfZWP8cOJ3K6XNf8Ch7Zo1XRCnZ3FT1I5p0Q_gR7IOiYB1tB6Xw-BLiIgu23s9IvBY5NEWps2dmGbQujgx_1c67FLfkyQfBPWuXjCDQh2xUbb6Wv9OvK8RrXsLCBNUA6l8ucurdMnIMuPXmqJNI3jE0xod6G6UVcWc-dn2lAiQYJrHXCLknLS1nko0A8qq2tNKhTKP82B2Dab3WC43htRQ-yxZ1lUftqDJXiTmHmsW6MfOiFnZB3PA03pGV5QjrJl4sbHC_WmbMcuuozCOQqzKqlSQHbW6OvMJkqvLU6RPAmjA8ogLhTC04NLU_on5quJT9n7pnQjI3M3aI2eaWlWYLfQdXyX6o5KYwVT1IfJl7Yik65rWNUaX7F8KHJQPK98oS9Pjv9MP7oFjy7Xhg5RrD9GhTHJSBOBeX-kNH0zaC-6dh2ZetU32ORcMiwDTV-XbgtLtzBEWoBUYLbEJ8RZgp2YBZWlTpehvxDthQgCpLvMVEtt4hYpAGitc99JtJbogkIuN8AJm6vWOv0J-0dDPhqsZ4cGeePrYpUCeXPKwbBjj5rKJeQ3qAXgGJrRljO12Lqanw-A627dHV-z8nZ53dUol5ObmOs5P-lHrmVcWw3Ro4w3SsrrX1zv_tkAx7Z-_V6bbEiNoAgWgP0xauHfKVYaGvqY9EvhadNOAKmyeLEJCeaEm8=w1079-h532-no
that server was one of the best times in my life tbh
anyway stop the cope
Asians are cucked they have this picture as an actual ad for a restaurant in newyork
@Preston @LondonVillie
tYSUzMYqY0Z2MkVHYXiOKs1vOWcE_r9dvFsij3uFm_rNAUisBsG1JDDcrP0kWuYD3gbfNFzj5m42UGC08C2KPs_29GGRQEeUluAxmL94hfdeWPyz30wOYexS8moOro5wJSvkUqXv0FqQdOFcUahQiLoEAECaqmJWQZQmXLCgT48IkpHu2E_XyiaRn9mBgxPrkvqMPyZ44kXKPvgUItGg_krQuJpUQwbtCa8giwOjmgCPQb3r5bJcqzvsGrcIEnT6fRx9WizrfKe_V8i6OSwhXxHMKnluenj99alaD0p1gbXhjGiAKSsI_doyYhrumwUZjVYLJKnlbOPXSzbsd5_jIuRV8g-_UKqGb6lMQ6BFqCH4q8ybo17TQbvp_pHCLzUidWrpFq8WPbyj1Cppu9k33TXwnIxjWpadvd9-E4W7oGwhtT6kJ3IVUk92nELErJma-Nv4B-AK2Ory5uoelfsdGs-HNiahW2oZKRdfX1hXlqwn3h7pQ0mnAzhYRb3Fp--P-EJoJOGXVITXdWPiJbD0EbOCmaQTVDtEHssUXLxvF7N430-Wy_yNVNmGEW_1cpOZq2MTJSgV0-sq1YpVD98HJ9EyBHyIHAUGyw3VWsd7GyZsgihKIMRwctUaU_0GVHDqydn817QxuJwqRpANXxRSiLqvAFqaEk8QS16F6wgHdK2x2Q0IBKcxXlGblhOgN0bCNsZrDigihV_BbAH-PRHVTa1l=w1005-h637-no

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel and Jason Voorhees
Oh man that's fucking awful, he legit lost what little dimorphism he had left. He should sue but I bet his surgeon bluepilled him into thinking it was an ideal result

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Hikicel69, Deleted member 15595 and 2 others
False. Many major things such as facial adiposity and facial dimorphism can be subjective which are not "non-substantial"
That goes in to the argument of fem vs masc which i already mentioned is generally the subjective aspect of looks. You're not making much of a point, especially when you've already agreed looks are mostly objective and I've also agreed some minor aspects are subjective

• +1
Reactions: thecel
JAFDYA2stOHZf9TrUlw7IjSfMZnnjp3ULUH3s1PbXmDCdMJJYU9S98Zf8nOIjr3q9nCJBIhFL3AfoZX-AmOxi6o5DxfmKbf_r0UZbtSv2R46DixBojSlbxBKD2Ac0FbHEPDK8EFnNSrlh5rIMJ39YpNyAZ1gB9UoFk2lLwHI07iStXGjEcF077ZrTFBvCF82ULPyiMmltriZIOgOB9A0_6wppFjBH0IGo-L5QvVubMqSIC8ODrrM9dTI4i7ASjTEi60TwHPrYuIph1G3lL1ex-BY7ReiQMDurJodnyXQQgCIeJjixLIrApmVfCcQpyNajHldWKxW2tC_SGJdl9Jgrn1mhPauqGQi4cPourGEZPK4igICVj-uss2bXSz9x5ck1432k7Tre1EVDQo9hPQ-Hh4JFqa9zvOcL6DyelVZlCBH_S0KLxHo4F7G8B3rTDHfWJ_LyQSM7ivuIW75KGZZSvTwaQjyKlcKQnletYgUG38XBf3dSaFheU1Oo3DfdKDRMyX14rlSMB57ALpo-ppsk_aNS3DPPGfTe_5agnvTwff4fwh8VPWk9B0WRWYV3tJ2MZ1E23TWARw9MCUSwXcAJml8aFaXgq6XyRVIrQc7sEs90FKd67vfFjgKU0kWRKYMQe7tTSmTCypUcKP4w3DRSO8BVc7sLlq_j4wxg1dFg1lafSd1dlo_kJOb2gZTqOpEEEkXePK-jYwjDd7z9K5JhDVz=w732-h637-no

This guy who is Persian and got a nose job (what he used to look like before)
bA1yeFH1lnxDXR1p-9XtrKMpnFkW_uNW8MeB_4RXOjqXtu_tjJOwXLSxu2Q9MFHr8IGWPIQNNHHteNjj2TZNJuply-lx5Nmwk-YKi2V3YVpCGPAR-a_fzt_1-MU2OPXx63JthpHA8JhIsIOanLXFoU-jtsLEpa-Mgy7Vg7J01FpabzOGugcLXO8P03xJVKMb8xBVJF97DiEr-_LSRZjE1o9A9Izy_2zl_Xi0z8HBVfo5WXW2uf6fslC_o58-Zk_6hXdDY0a06AgoPph_E7euaTxWWGkLzNYV4hqpiQ9TcEdQQQ4KKoO3s-1NNwoskJDLkkubYwv3XnVTUALaHkhViPZY7O_aYPm6O2z24994yz2eD3jALUnPvrBPTeySwwkvFLamuwzOPNpANnkOFJHmk-Y6yPnVKK5p2ZyOpfhtlXTUYh3XNtZ9AKiy7f8xu2urcZ92IhQ0glMtKVJ22306p_pBGVVgr7OryNFHBy7B-98cR-oPR66ZSJ1rSxGLQv4uF7jP_mCZB4hAOukgByQAh0EMwTvSVHJjhuN3ofi3eGidjScin8JjqxHpiVpCmtYeFdUklJ3_FmtqZyzXUBqdKVQjewsPheYI1XQ8fAiGwVQ9KaBoetnh8cMHtbJmvk7MRhIpfUufiJlhe2po_FckVMTFyVcfX67QUG-ZSe_Pwny2yMKVXDVbcCMAt_EMhNR7CGQ9lAEllPIJpPQzhdpbg36i=w724-h637-no
kNzjX93bErUFgavblKKKojHw07C34eKv8sC9mWxYlkCe2RmjR-IikrbYGBQTM4AInli3ao2kkmcWCjABiXpTKkX_paS85XiA3kX9es9lvFNBKpu21UHCmzaY1xdF9CSVHYxY13BOt6QRsXmNV9bB6WTvaFNA2ZFYn1jPArN0EoqtpXC4KtdulRAIeZhLkvLr8AsF2ZJNfebjUbAWau2MvMs-1h5LQtnuR_EZHdFlryTuFjrcnXJFGnWVgx1eX7wEpXfg559Ewgsqyf1bBbmzCzn5keu8Nvmuw23eKP6BYgt16f9skimVvNraBjMwc6IlmN9kph3m7RuMBMXD0uZoYN52wOw8oj_8-I2YRXkQYeW1sfXbBXrShP7pYNjCMkHCzECGrr-OvQCHSHVlTGNmLY00PaqQTuWW9jZeKwl3WETLgQMQWQRr6JWD-fBP6h75rXFzK-P02HJ5C-w3owv0BQCxWj7pezrC3__j469UVg_rBJm_AjMPwL9PftLRJzmKylMRZL_oBeXQOQZJG5mQsRsNqgKQUnUNUdCHLUaiPapO_1BxqT8LRQqrWkmy8e2hLHlFCc-2Cef9ahalQiWFPQqX8vi8yMDPLVzsyKew8SfVIV5RBp1x3-FoZcd5tnoUSoW2vl1zkB_lFDbx4rpUm0iByUozWd7ThcXWBeYWyN-x2CGuPSIbWlqKPMB2pSnteRw9ub0DUBW_HqGyAenox1J2=w551-h637-no

larped as italian, and got asian women of all levels to have sex with in thailand he is also only 5 ft 8]
even models and daughters of billionaires
who owned the entire apartment building he was renting a room in
he showed all his matches and all videos with them
he even showed how they rate other men and how they use tinder
he made a discord server basically teaching whites and ethnics that could pass at whites (because asians think pale slightly pale skin and slight straight nose is white)
and every one there was successful
he went by the name @limerincel he was on this froum too
A5gm4frwEJnnSL2m415YPmB32wtDUk9RQkiDAr1jd2S-P5lHgE12eAI9HrG8tIRzSjLHMIYYDRFV71S7u0v4UFVEzaB9a-jW9LDDZNQxblXJP0-w0az1Bbz6-NldrZ4NfelxSATRCALzdBejRy8IJ6aZrsxg2mI0f26vXlrj7bH1iJnrPeZWa7dyVQtP5i9pbJWi6L2s-0kxB5vH5gYCiBzd4f2qN5RhFfvNdjYqSOadZbOKQjtNl4zbP2wegdFZ12-VGYA6WvJHJ4zE7VLRVnUInXr_lD85s0KyPktQ5U_LGFrDfaEiNgERNo4PFupQTKZxDZ5nymauRaeMFd-Sx-XgzWZvO5UHb3YmKETiQBWhmdlEcltwzJPBMQgn_SiwgoG-Thnwfyp-kNSkJIzgFBx2yBmExWnKVoz4Z4fZVpe6YZ0UjTAR5DvsGZvuLrM6n5_Bp_FeK0fkYFuRjOEL8zUxt5zpuFsszxIKFadmSJiI7fP5aWG7PN5Dfm84AWzOSsXlcxB0jSh6mDCnQfVKGzXYcFCKZIhBFYrbA9i76Q4wJRwKWG6QXDmVLfOkbdf3W-9o4gmab90EFbr1BCQQLsWClVpMGapsuLMIzLH-ZSEYHl2ov-XT_A0QeeI5FcbT9m8mLOob1CIftmOZyKkobqy_RdqVBl-1rJzZJwWk-LsMXcM2922tin5U5lMlFYdGtKijkfO4qQZiYqbW1o8T98ET=w1080-h261-no

that server was one of the best times in my life tbh
anyway stop the cope
Asians are cucked they have this picture as an actual ad for a restaurant in newyork
@Preston @LondonVillie
tYSUzMYqY0Z2MkVHYXiOKs1vOWcE_r9dvFsij3uFm_rNAUisBsG1JDDcrP0kWuYD3gbfNFzj5m42UGC08C2KPs_29GGRQEeUluAxmL94hfdeWPyz30wOYexS8moOro5wJSvkUqXv0FqQdOFcUahQiLoEAECaqmJWQZQmXLCgT48IkpHu2E_XyiaRn9mBgxPrkvqMPyZ44kXKPvgUItGg_krQuJpUQwbtCa8giwOjmgCPQb3r5bJcqzvsGrcIEnT6fRx9WizrfKe_V8i6OSwhXxHMKnluenj99alaD0p1gbXhjGiAKSsI_doyYhrumwUZjVYLJKnlbOPXSzbsd5_jIuRV8g-_UKqGb6lMQ6BFqCH4q8ybo17TQbvp_pHCLzUidWrpFq8WPbyj1Cppu9k33TXwnIxjWpadvd9-E4W7oGwhtT6kJ3IVUk92nELErJma-Nv4B-AK2Ory5uoelfsdGs-HNiahW2oZKRdfX1hXlqwn3h7pQ0mnAzhYRb3Fp--P-EJoJOGXVITXdWPiJbD0EbOCmaQTVDtEHssUXLxvF7N430-Wy_yNVNmGEW_1cpOZq2MTJSgV0-sq1YpVD98HJ9EyBHyIHAUGyw3VWsd7GyZsgihKIMRwctUaU_0GVHDqydn817QxuJwqRpANXxRSiLqvAFqaEk8QS16F6wgHdK2x2Q0IBKcxXlGblhOgN0bCNsZrDigihV_BbAH-PRHVTa1l=w1005-h637-no
A wall of text about a sex tourist that proves nothing. Why did this God have to leave his home country to fuck Thai women (which are not exactly known for chastity)? If your logic is true (it isn't, and I've provided citations), why didn't white women in his own country find him attractive enough?

• Woah
A wall of text about a sex tourist that proves nothing. Why did this God have to leave his home country to fuck Thai women (which are not exactly known for chastity)? If your logic is true (it isn't, and I've provided citations), why didn't white women in his own country find him attractive enough?
he was born in the Netherlands... as a persian
enough said

• Woah
That goes in to the argument of fem vs masc which i already mentioned is generally the subjective aspect of looks. You're not making much of a point, especially when you've already agreed looks are mostly objective and I've also agreed some minor aspects are subjective
You're not the first retard that can't read I've met here, but I feel like I'm going around in circles

Dimorphism isn't the only subjective aspect of looks. Not even close. Almost every aspect except maybe symmetry is subject to socialization

How is my point detracted from because I said looks are mostly objective? It wasn't anything I denied to begin with fucko. OP's response to my first comment is what sparked this debate, and I've proven with citations that looks are not entirely objective

he was born in the Netherlands... as a persian
enough said
If looks are purely objective, why did he only have success with a certain group of women that just happen to be in the biggest hub of sex tourism on the planet? If he reached the threshold of attractivness that by your logic is desired by all women alike, why couldn't he fuck women of other ethnicities?

If looks are purely objective, why did he only have success with a certain group of women that just happen to be in the biggest hub of sex tourism on the planet? If he reached the threshold of attractivness that by your logic is desired by all women alike, why couldn't he fuck women of other ethnicities?
because his looks reminded them of the average white man
which is more than enough for them

You're not the first retard that can't read I've met here, but I feel like I'm going around in circles

Dimorphism isn't the only subjective aspect of looks. Not even close. Almost every aspect except maybe symmetry is subject to socialization

How is my point detracted from because I said looks are mostly objective? It wasn't anything I denied to begin with fucko. OP's response to my first comment is what sparked this debate, and I've proven with citations that looks are not entirely objective
Holy fuck the irony in what you type. You pretty much repeated something I said previously, I also never said it was the only subjective aspect of looks. You're negative iq jfl

generally
/ˈdʒɛn(ə)rəli/
in most cases; usually.
"the term of a lease is generally 99 years"

Holy fuck the irony in what you type. You pretty much repeated something I said previously, I also never said it was the only subjective aspect of looks. You're negative iq jfl

generally
/ˈdʒɛn(ə)rəli/
in most cases; usually.
"the term of a lease is generally 99 years"
Your mom must've catapulted you skull first to a brick wall as a newborn

Your contention was "only unsubstantial aspects of beauty are subjective"

That's a retarded and easily falsifiable claim

I'm not sure if you're dyslexic or plain retarded, but this is not synonymous with "most of beauty is objective"

It seems like you were projecting about the whole "you don't have a point" remark lmao

Your mom must've catapulted you skull first to a brick wall

Your contention was "only unsubstantial aspects of beauty are subjective"

That's a retarded and easily falsifiable claim

I'm not sure if you're dyslexic or plain retarded, but this is not synonymous with "most of beauty is objective"

It seems like you were projecting about the whole "you don't have a point" remark lmao
I think you're trolling at this point tbh, so you repeat my point that I already make (which i ignore since there's not much point in bringing it up), then you misunderstand me saying something that doesn't imply there aren't more subjective aspects of looks. Then you proceed to call me out, and say I'm projecting????? I pray to god you get some braincells asap

I think you're trolling at this point tbh, so you repeat my point that I already make (which i ignore since there's not much point in bringing it up), then you misunderstand me saying something that doesn't imply there aren't more subjective aspects of looks. Then you proceed to call me out, and say I'm projecting????? I pray to god you get some braincells asap
View attachment 1332471
oh my fucking god

you said subjective aspects of looks are unsubstantial. That was the main contention, how can you lose track of your own point you fucking epitomized shriveled up worm dicked dry cum stain

exactly my reaction jfl
you: subjective aspects of looks are unsubstantial

me: that's not true, provides scientific citations

you: you're not really making a point lol we're saying the same thing :feelsuhh:

me: fucks your whore mother

you: subjective aspects of looks are unsubstantial

me: that's not true, provides scientific citations

you: you're not really making a point lol we're saying the same thing :feelsuhh:

me: fucks your whore mother
Yeah bro your fat and masc traits are so significant dude, look at my subjective traits time to slay hoes

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
yep keep throwing out mindless replies it gives me exactly the information i need
You're exceptional at projection, because that's exactly what strawmanning is lol. Posting a random subhuman doesn't prove anything retard. Looks being partly subjective =/= a subhuman getting pussy

Jesus fucking Christ why do i bother. flush yourself you low sperm concentration dry cum stain

You're exceptional at projection, because that's exactly what strawmanning is lol. Posting a random subhuman doesn't prove anything retard. Looks being partly subjective =/= a subhuman getting pussy

Jesus fucking Christ why do i bother. flush yourself you low sperm concentration dry cum stain
It's what i was implying by posting a subhuman. You've already admitted that looks are at the core objective, whether they have fat in their face or what ever bullshit you have to say the main factor will be their skull and traits separate from the things you mentioned or things you will mention. After you said looks are mainly objective there was nothing else to say afterwards, i just find it funny how you type so i continued, very entertaining

It's what i was implying by posting a subhuman. You've already admitted that looks are at the core objective, whether they have fat in their face or what ever bullshit you have to say the main factor will be their skull and traits separate from the things you mentioned or things you will mention. After you said looks are mainly objective there was nothing else to say afterwards, i just find it funny how you type so i continued, very entertaining
Dimorphism is a skull trait you complete and utter mongoloid lmao, along with literally every single metric facial beauty can be judged by. I didn't "admit" or grant you anything. I didn't concede that point because I never denied it to begin with. You're trying so hard to give yourself the illusion of winning this argument, most likely because you've lost everything in real life

"Whatever bullshit you will say"

lmao, damage control like a pissy 14 yo teen girl with a bloody junk throwing a hormonal hissy fit

I'm genuinely curious what's holding back your suicide. It must be a very thin string

• JFL
Dimorphism is a skull trait you complete and utter mongoloid lmao, along with literally every single metric facial beauty can be judged by. I didn't "admit" or grant you anything. I didn't concede that point because I never denied it to begin with. You're trying so hard to give yourself the illusion of winning this argument, most likely because you've lost everything in real life

"Whatever bullshit you will say"

lmao, damage control like a pissy 14 yo teen girl with a bloody junk throwing a hormonal hissy fit

I'm genuinely curious what's holding back your suicide. It must be a very thin string
i already knew it was a skull trait lol, i don't think you understand what i meant. If you can't understand my tldr language im not going to explain obvious shit. It will hopefully get better for you, good luck out there buddy

• JFL
Its over for Kpopcels. If I had mogger bones I would never get them shaved down.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj and thecel
It looks like some kind of feminization surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, datboijj and thecel
Kpop and Jpop were encouraged by CIA and State Dept up to their usual tricks

• Woah
Dang he actually looked like an anime villain in the before

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and thecel

Korean males want to look like the neotenous prettyboys in TV, music, magazines, etc., but females still prefer masculine men sexually—it’s their biology. Muh K-Pop prettyboys are worshipped there, but what happens when masc Chad with a mega-pronounced jaw enters the room? Women flock to him.

Asians’ males’ beauty standards are predicated on neoteny, so why do Asian women lust after White Chads? The answer is rooted in human biology. There’re cultural and universal beauty standards. When cultural beauty standards conflict with universal ones, the universal standards win, at least when it comes to raw sexual desires. Granted, females may opt to get with prettyboys if they have money or status (“Kpop pretty boys are worshipped there,” so they have status).
Why do these Koreans get surgery? They aren't permarotters trying to get a woman to pay them attention, they can literally be turned down or fired for jobs if they are ugly enough, and that happens here but x100 times the amount. They believe that character is linked to beauty directly in their culture. Following beauty standards is literally a necessary.

• Woah
What surgeries did they do on him? Fat grafting for cheeks?

• +1
I looked very closely at the b4 and after, it is clear that in his country the b4 is not appealing at all even if he has good bone structure he looks like a villain, a thug from the street. Now he's more on the pretty boy side and in his country he's not considered bad looking so i think his SMV increased, only big failo now is philtrum looks long

• +1