Utterly mogged a random nigger today

Slayer

Slayer

Pregabalin Proselyte
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
6,436
Reputation
14,617
This scamming nigga always walks around the local Target parking lot to get people to sign up for some Jesus shit I think, either way I’ve encountered him before but managed to avoid him

Today however he approaches very close to me while I’m on my motorcycle with my helmet and jacket on and just about to put my gloves on and pull away, and tries speaking to me and I just Kubrick death stare this nigga into the shadow realm while I fuck with my gloves.

He awkwardly backed up and shuffled off I think he could telepathically sense the racism emanating off of me
 
omg so intimidating, my testicles popped in my mouth
 

Similar threads

psltristan1
Replies
37
Views
162
psltristan1
psltristan1
IndecentEyes
Replies
18
Views
94
yex
yex
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
11
Views
73
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
revivles
Replies
55
Views
230
fraudislaw
fraudislaw
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
63
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top