Utterly subhuman when I completely relax my face (no squint/furrow fraud, no jutting, opening bite etc.)

Slob

Slob

bloat
Is there anyone else who never lets their face relax completely when in public? I'm always fraud when I know someone is around me. The only time I'm not actively thinking about my face is when I'm in bed, sleeping or alone in my room.

I've been frauding my face since I was 10 or so. Nowadays I jut, squint and furrow my eyebrows slightly (fixes scleral show, vertically shortens eyes, eyebrows positioned closer to upper eyelid), I also open my bite to increase chin and lower third length because I have a subhuman deep bite and SFS.
It's all basically automatic at this point. I look like a completely different person when I relax my face and whenever I see myself unfrauded in the mirror I get suicidal.
I can't imagine letting anyone see my unfrauded subhuman sfs face. I can't imagine being a normie, let alone Chadlite or Chad who never has to worry about tensing his face, squinting, jutting and all that autistic shit just to look somewhat human. He gets to relax and enjoy being a Man. I'm a subhuman, below dogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, moreroidsmoredates, Amadeus and 7 others
slob on me knob

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Lev Peshkov
I am relaxed face unless a cute foid is around. I hate the way my neutral eyes look, but feel too autistic when squinting in public, so i just clench my jaw most the time.

I am relaxed face unless a cute foid is around. I hate the way my neutral eyes look, but feel too autistic when squinting in public, so i just clench my jaw most the time.
I don't squint like Nick Squintman or Clint Eastwood. I just raise my lower eyelid enough to cover the lower sclera and slightly furrow my brows to get them closer to my eyes and make them a bit straighter. Having "tall" and arched eyebrows is a big failo for men (asians for example.)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I don't squint like Nick Squintman or Clint Eastwood. I just raise my lower eyelid enough to cover the lower sclera and slightly furrow my brows to get them closer to my eyes and make them a bit straighter. Having "tall" and arched eyebrows is a big failo for men (asians for example.)
Oh, also my posture becomes as upright as possible to height mog, walking with good proper posture is massive

Yes I'm a permasquinter and jutter, I give myself an underbite to make my lower third looks extremely forward grown and I constantly suck in my cheeks to get hollow cheeks.
When I walk I always walk the gunslingers walk (Putin style with the left hand moving and the right hand being inside a pocket). I also look at myself in reflections everywhere and sometimes even come to a halt to rate myself.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, xefo and Slob
Yes I'm a permasquinter and jutter, I give myself an underbite to make my lower third looks extremely forward grown and I constantly suck in my cheeks to get hollow cheeks.
When I walk I always walk the gunslingers walk (Putin style with the left hand moving and the right hand being inside a pocket). I also look at myself in reflections everywhere and sometimes even come to a halt to rate myself.
I do all of those things too except cheek sucking because I'm afraid it will make my palate narrower (constant inward forces on the molars.) Probably not true, but regardless cheek sucking doesn't really look natural on my face. Also can't do it while talking.

I'd kill to have a normie face. I can't even talk to people because I'm constantly thinking about my face, especially lower third. I like wearing a mask, it makes me much more confident and talkative.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
aren't you like 6'5? go get some hoes you nutcase

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
I do all of those things too except cheek sucking because I'm afraid it will make my palate narrower (constant inward forces on the molars.) Probably not true, but regardless cheek sucking doesn't really look natural on my face. Also can't do it while talking.

I'd kill to have a normie face. I can't even talk to people because I'm constantly thinking about my face, especially lower third. I like wearing a mask, it makes me much more confident and talkative.
PM me pic of your lower third

Is there anyone else who never lets their face relax completely when in public? I'm always fraud when I know someone is around me. The only time I'm not actively thinking about my face is when I'm in bed, sleeping or alone in my room.

I've been frauding my face since I was 10 or so. Nowadays I jut, squint and furrow my eyebrows slightly (fixes scleral show, vertically shortens eyes, eyebrows positioned closer to upper eyelid), I also open my bite to increase chin and lower third length because I have a subhuman deep bite and SFS.
It's all basically automatic at this point. I look like a completely different person when I relax my face and whenever I see myself unfrauded in the mirror I get suicidal.
I can't imagine letting anyone see my unfrauded subhuman sfs face. I can't imagine being a normie, let alone Chadlite or Chad who never has to worry about tensing his face, squinting, jutting and all that autistic shit just to look somewhat human. He gets to relax and enjoy being a Man. I'm a subhuman, below dogs.
You probably dont look as subhuman as you think. You notice minor changes in your face which others dont and your brain exaggerates them.

This is why you see yourself as a completely different person when you flip an image to not be mirrored. Same probably applies here

bump. extremely legit

strong ltn/mid mtn in frauded condition
extremely subhuman/truecel in relaxed one

Hey bro. today I frauded big time. jutted my jaw forward and cheek sucked and got extreme IOIs. u think it's worth it to perma do it? any tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back