V Red bull iced coffee is our friend

Ozsaraal

Ozsaraal

Baiting jailbaits
It's good because it is horrible for you and all normies and chads drink this shit and it will looksmin them, eliminating competition

Caffeine is very bad for skin and can contribute to fucking the skins pigment (colour)

Full of sugar which causes degradation of collagen

Overall not good for health

Though there may be good trace things it's outweighed by bad shit

Yes it gives energy but you won't need that additional energy to stay awake work exercise etc if your your not a lazy peice of shit, just stop being a lazy cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
RAY PEAT says sugar is important for proper thyroid function

RAY PEAT also says drinking coffee is good for thyroid

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Yeah, I'm trying to stick to 1 cup in the morning.

I literally need it to not be a fat arse, but I notice my looks are much better with no/low caffiene and sufficent sleep

More than 100mg of coffee a day a taken less than 9 hours before bed time is horrible.

You're better off doing morning cardio if you have a trend mill

And you know it probably is but it's not worth it for the negatives think one step forward 2 steps back, there's also isolated sugar and natural sugar, many other ways to fix thyroid

And you know it probably is but it's not worth it for the negatives think one step forward 2 steps back, there's also isolated sugar and natural sugar, many other ways to fix thyroid

It's not that bad for collagen , tiny effect which you can barely notice most likely

Skin aging is 99 % genetics bro

Yeah, I'm trying to stick to 1 cup in the morning.

I literally need it to not be a fat arse, but I notice my looks are much better with no/low caffiene and sufficent sleep
Same with the looks part though I don't drink coffee I look better with more sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
energy drinks taste like cat piss.
however I usually drink 1-2 cups of filter coffee (no milk/sugar) and my skin is fine.

It's not that bad for collagen , tiny effect which you can barely notice most likely

Skin aging is 99 % genetics bro
That's true it is mostly genetics and in reality eating sugar probably does next to nothing like you said, but these drinks are literally loaded with sugar and your actually doing damage it's not about process it's inflicting damage good genetics or not, good genetics won't cop it as bad though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
That's true it is mostly genetics and in reality eating sugar probably does next to nothing like you said, but these drinks are literally loaded with sugar and your actually doing damage it's not about process it's inflicting damage good genetics or not, good genetics won't cop it as bad though
So as in im not saying be some spastic strict health fanatic, eat sugar coffee here and there (moderation)and even really go hard and enjoy it, just saying that those class category of drinks are like giga shit

Just drink orange juice instead RAY PEAT recommends orange juice. Especially fresh squeezed if you can afford that but even concentrate is fine according to RAY PEAT

And instead of energy drinks drink real high quality organic coffee

Didn't even know they had a coffee. The original is the best, the blueberry, cranberry ones ain't bad either. But it's too much now with the flavors, I tried this apricot + kiwi one and it was gross, they're making red bull so gay now

Just drink orange juice instead RAY PEAT recommends orange juice. Especially fresh squeezed if you can afford that but even concentrate is fine according to RAY PEAT

And instead of energy drinks drink real high quality organic coffee
Don't know what RAY PEAT is, but yea ''''"just'''''' drinking orange juice and organic stuff is not gonna make everything perfect, but it will keep you at square one, instead of additional damage

I will continue to drink my coffee thank you very much.

And since i'm not American i know i'm drinking quality coffee everyday.

Cup of espresso sm

Unlike neets in this forum i actually work/study so a helping hand is necessary for optimum productivity