V SHAPED TALL SKULL IS IDEAL

How many women on discord do you ask before you start sperging here ant their avg ratings? 100? 200? and do you actually avg it out?

View attachment 2851116View attachment 2851117View attachment 2851122

It lacks depth and has a way too prominent adam's apple, making his submental region look even worse than it already is.
Clearly not a chad tier side lmfao, idgaf what CA says.
50-100 rates

And Ronaldos side looks like shit from recession but is good overall. Side harmony translates to the front visually so that's where his harmony is actually coming from

50-100 rates
200.gif

Side harmony translates to the front visually so that's where his harmony is actually coming from
Some elements do, in certain circumstances, but it all depends on the person's own anatomy. That's where you have hilarious shit like CA saying 'you can see that his nasofrontal angle translates to a masculine eye area from the front', and then sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't and he looks like a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How many women on discord do you ask before you start sperging out here abt their ratings? 100? 200? and do you actually avg it out?
Do you chose from a random sample size? Do you make sure that the conditions in which you ask are the same foreach woman? Do you factor in the bias they might have from it being you who asked the question?

Don't act like you're a scientist nigga. If you have a looks theory take, prove it by using examples, by making morphs and comparing them, by trying to argue your case. CA's system is riddled with biases and so is yours. So is everybody's.

View attachment 2851116View attachment 2851117View attachment 2851122

It lacks depth and has a way too prominent adam's apple, making his submental region look even worse than it already is.
Clearly not a chad tier side lmfao, idgaf what CA says.
yeah

Last edited:
200.gif

Some elements do, in certain circumstances, but it all depends on the person's own anatomy. That's where you have hilarious shit like CA saying 'you can see that his nasofrontal angle translates to a masculine eye area from the front', and then sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't and he looks like a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.
b-but muh stupid ratios told me ronaldo has 59.9% harmony even tho females drool over young Ronaldo but pslfaggot123 on .org told me hernandrago is the ideal male true adam bro trust me

50-100 rates

And Ronaldos side looks like shit from recession but is good overall. Side harmony translates to the front visually so that's where his harmony is actually coming from
Females simp over Ronaldo in tiktok pinterest you name it, his only flaw is submentak fat except that he has perfect maxilla and forward growth. Harmony should only be judged by what young fertile females think since entire point of attractiveness is to secure reproductive success with young females whod give you healthiest offspring, retarded autistic math ratios dont matter. You need to go outside nigger id smash your skull in if i met you in person and then you can measure your skulls ratios stupid fuck. Psl is a cope all that matters is WHAT FEMALES THINK

Hes a stupid coper bro he wont get it @DelonLover1999

Literally the only flaw is his neck fat bones are perfect

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    846.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
200.gif

He's wrong af about that good that u caught that specific instance. I don't dismiss it fully but if the actual browridge bump or highlight looks non existent then I just deduce pts.
Nasio frontal sometimes shows browridge like In ronaldos case but usually it just shows if u look like an ugly shark from the front. The browridge also spawns like anywhere between mid forehead and anywhere on the brows. This one model I saw has his brow bone right under the middle of his brows and not in between them lol

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
combination of oval + square face shape is ideal