v taper is 100% genetic

no gym for frame and waist its all the genetic , his physique still has the same if not less appeal than if he didnt even lift what kinda retardation is that?

View attachment 2985355
all of this just to age yourself and get mogged by some random surfer , gym is cope and will just age u in your face jfl at gymcelling

Where did you read that gym ages you???? It's literally the opposite if you are not abusing roids

you gotta realize im natural and your not, im talking skeletally you would frame mog any natty no matter what in pure size,
your clavicles are shorter than your neck is wide, mine are wider than my head on even the worst pictures.

it's the same godawful frauding that tellemt does, only retards fall for it.

in reality his frame is actually rather shitty, but he just hunches over + high angle + rotates the shoulders forward with elbow posture, hence why the rest of his body looks weird and the same thing happens in your pictures.

we're comparing skeletons here, not who's able to do the best quasimodo impression.

only loox has wider clavicles than me as far as I know, but he's also got wider everything else, he doesn't care much about aesthetics though so it works for what he's doing.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
"muhh clavicles muhh vtaper"

everyone looking like this and arguing about optimal ratios :lul::lul::lul:

kPsj9AZ.png

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69
your clavicles are shorter than your neck is wide, mine are wider than my head on even the worst pictures.
View attachment 2986449

it's the same godawful frauding that tellemt does, only retards fall for it.

View attachment 2986454

in reality his frame is actually rather shitty, but he just hunches over + high angle + rotates the shoulders forward with elbow posture, hence why the rest of his body looks weird and the same thing happens in your pictures.

we're comparing skeletons here, not who's able to do the best quasimodo impression.

View attachment 2986456

only loox has wider clavicles than me as far as I know, but he's also got wider everything else, he doesn't care much about aesthetics though so it works for what he's doing.

my 6'5 roommate has a 23+ inch bidelt untrained but i doubt anyone is calling him a frame mogger cause he genuinely has klinefelters, loox's before pics didn't look bad but nothing insane.

I guess in that sense Phil heath was a skeletal mogger too :feelshah:

Attachments

• IMG_9392.jpeg
    IMG_9392.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9391.jpeg
    IMG_9391.jpeg
    540.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9390.jpeg
    IMG_9390.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9393.jpeg
    IMG_9393.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and Aero

my 6'5 roommate has a 23+ inch bidelt untrained but i doubt anyone is calling him a frame mogger cause he genuinely has klinefelters, loox's before pics didn't look bad but nothing insane.

I guess in that sense Phil heath was a skeletal mogger too :feelshah:

not sure if you realize it but the before picture I use leans back with retracted shoulders, I don't have better pictures than that from that time period.

ironically enough even with those conditions + no muscle whatsoever there's still about as much skeletal tapering than you've got.

again only your waist is narrow, your clavicles aren't particularly long, the trapezius inserts near the end of your clavicles, and you can tell mine are very flat and wide in every picture and you can tell that yours aren't.

phil heath is a manlet so even if his clavicles were ginormous it wouldn't translate to much in reality.

I don't care for 'frame mogging' anyone but these comparisons are retarded.

not sure if you realize it but the before picture I use leans back with retracted shoulders, I don't have better pictures than that from that time period.

ironically enough even with those conditions + no muscle whatsoever there's still about as much skeletal tapering than you've got.

View attachment 2986487View attachment 2986488

again only your waist is narrow, your clavicles aren't particularly long, the trapezius inserts near the end of your clavicles, and you can tell mine are very flat and wide in every picture and you can tell that yours aren't.

phil heath is a manlet so even if his clavicles were ginormous it wouldn't translate to much in reality.

I don't care for 'frame mogging' anyone but these comparisons are retarded.
draw it to my hips not my ass cheeks bruh

no gym for frame and waist its all the genetic , his physique still has the same if not less appeal than if he didnt even lift what kinda retardation is that?

View attachment 2985355
all of this just to age yourself and get mogged by some random surfer , gym is cope and will just age u in your face jfl at gymcelling

Lifting during puberty can help v tapers. I lifted during puberty and now I’ve got a Lookism ass v taper

View attachment 2985355

Hes holding dumbells so his shoulders look weird asf and less broad.
Edit, nvm this guy is actually genetically fucked

This was me before gymcelling
Bcb6028b4adc193b70d548dc4ab5b2f8

Hes holding dumbells so his shoulders look weird asf and less broad.
Edit, nvm this guy is actually genetically fucked
Yes at the end of the day just be glad you don’t look like and have awful genetics like this guy.

It could always be worse bros. Unless you are like this guy then yes you are fucked and should rope