VAGABOND/HOMELESS MAXXING (ULTIMATE GUIDE)

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Alright so its pretty obvious that prettyboys and dom men are dying out. Their age is passing. Foids want something new. Something that isnt tainted by the modern world and, in fact, rejects it.

*Reasoning for Homelessmaxxing*
-Low Inhib. Men are scared to walk near homeless people because theyre afraid they might get bit and contract rabies or get attacked by a broken beer bottle. All you have to do is give a dirty look and mumble something and these "dom men" run like cowards.
-Not a slave. Women dont want some 9-5 drone raising their son to be that way. Meanwhile homeless people literally take whatever shit they want out of dumpsters, trash cans etc. While conning wage cucks out of their "hard earned" money. (So dark triad af as well)
-Gain street smarts. Sleeping 24-7 on the side of the road has its benefits. While urban fags stay cozy hugging their unsastified whore in front of the fire place, homeless people are boss moding through alleys, Taking over street corners with a cardboard sign, conquering sewers. Some even become rat kings.

*HOW TO HOMELESSMAX*
-Quit your job. As mentioned before, women dont wanna marry a cashier. Bonus points if you take a shit or trash your place of work to let your boss know youre quitting.
-Wait. Unless youre getting gov paychecks or Unemployment compensation (if you trashed your job or shit in there you shouldnt be) then sooner or later you'll get some papers telling you to pay some money. Ignore it its not important. Afterwards you'll get another, and another. Again, ignore them, they arent important. Eventually, your lights, running water, etc. Will all shut off. This is good. Then all you have to do is to wait for a truck with some big men to come and take your old world items from you. After that, go find the nearest street and begin your journey.

*CLOTHING AND STYLE FOR HOMELESSMAXXING*
Haircut: Long, uncombed, Generally dirty. Even better if it smells terrible and has some sort of parasite living in it.
Torso attire: Try to find a torn and stained cotton shirt, usually this type of clothing can be found in dumpsters. If you cant seem to find any, try shoplifting or stealing it from another homelessmaxxer.
Pants: Similar to above, find the grittiest and dirtiest sweatpants you can find.
Shoes: N/A
Skin: Ideally skin should be wrinkled and callous. Dirt should ALWAYS be under fingernails, and you should always give off a creepy vibe. This works even better if you have a graverobber pheno.

Now that you have my advice, your journey begins when you let it. I promise that if you give it some time, the tik tok pretty boys and gym rats will become envious of your success and and will find their own gutter to crawl in. Good luck.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TITUS, Yuya Moggershima, eyelidcel and 10 others
i walk naked outside i get all the attention from girls 😎

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, texascel and MarstonAlloy
I was confused, but then I realized you're a greycel :)

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
jfl threads getting more absurd each day

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, pizza and MarstonAlloy
first date advice : take her to a dinner in the nearest homeless shelter bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and MarstonAlloy
sickly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
  • +1