• Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Kekee, Lmao and 10 others
This is a thing everywhere though?

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and germanlooks
lol wht
where does it say iran or muslims

also irnaians are shia

all i read is mexico where you come from you favela dwelling rat:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, buckchadley31, Fear and 3 others
lol wht

also irnaians are shia

all i read is mexico where you come from you favela dwelling rat:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The first picture is from Iranian surgery
Cope more mental Muslim
While you're praying the women are getting railed by BBC :feelsping::feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, PrinceLuenLeoncur, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
I’m confused, don’t some women have fucked up looking pussies despite being virgin?
Yes because the physical appearance of a pussy is mostly genetic. Some females are born with roastbeff

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15099
lol wht

also irnaians are shia

:feelskek:This favela dwelling rat shows w pic from Mexico and claims it’s from Iran

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Come here @brbbrah my abused dog
You want me to abuse even more
g01x.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
It's vaginal annihilation if they visit India and get surrounded by dark hindu bullz:

she bout to get used as a sex toy for dark dimorphic hindu brahmins :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Entschuldigung and 10 others
Yes because the physical appearance of a pussy is mostly genetic. Some females are born with roastbeff
Yeah that’s what I though. So once again why is there a surgery for this when some women legit are born with the philly cheesesteak and their internals being looser. The girl I lost my V 2 was so tight it hurt my dick to enter her pussy, whereas the other girl I fucked had a normal pussy I’d caused no pain going in there as it was wide enough despite her only having a bodycount of 1 compared to the first girl whose bodycount was 6 or 4.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I heard they turn gays into trannies in Iran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16058
It's vaginal annihilation if they visit India and get surrounded by dark hindu bullz:

she bout to get used as a sex toy for dark dimorphic hindu brahmins :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

How to become main character
1.Go to Bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Fear
Yeah that’s what I though. So once again why is there a surgery for this when some women legit are born with the philly cheesestake and their internals being looser. The girl I lost my V 2 was so tight it hurt my dick to enter her pussy, whereas the other girl I fucked had a normal pussy I’d caused no pain going in there as it was wide enough despite her only having a bodycount of 1 compared to the first girl whose bodycount was 6 or 4.
These are two different surgeries.
The first is just for aesthetic reasons to get a better looking pussy.

And the second one is to get a tighter one but this is mostly done by older women because with age and more sex the pussy gets more loose

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
These are two different surgeries.
The first is just for aesthetic reasons to get a better looking pussy.

And the second one is to get a tighter one but this is mostly done by older women because with age and more sex the pussy gets more loose
Over for the female pussy 🐱. Tbh vagina looks ugly as shit ngl (no homo) still I shove my cock in there as I have a primal urge to do so but make no mistake I hate looking at that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and germanlooks
Over for the female pussy 🐱. Tbh vagina looks ugly as shit ngl (no homo) still I shove my cock in there as I have a primal urge to do so but make no mistake I hate looking at that shit
Pussy only looks good if it hasn’t roast beef lips and looks like the one on the far right side

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Im forcing my wife to get this surgery if roast beef. Goddamn am I gay for finding that type of pussy vomit inducing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 16058 and Entschuldigung
Im forcing my wife to get this surgery if roast beef. Goddamn am I gay for finding that type of pussy vomit inducing
I dunno bro but some pussy are legit disgusting looking :feelsping:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 15099
As long as her face looks really good I can accept it

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister