Valid muslim girl

You people are:
thirsty steve martin GIF

Wait so if I‘ve spoken to Zeta and Zeta spoke to Ella and Ella spoke to this girl that means I‘m only 2 people away from her chat do I stand a chance?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Wait so if I‘ve spoken to Zeta and Zeta spoke to Ella and Ella spoke to this girl that means I‘m only 2 people away from her chat do I stand a chance?:lul:
No.

sorry

This 100%. Pay attention not to what they say, but what they do (I'm so original).
It’s the truth bhai. :feelsokman: But there are many muzzie simps and cucks who help these foids. They’re downbad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension and Kaari
It’s the truth bhai. :feelsokman: But there are many muzzie simps and cucks who help these foids. They’re downbad.
well this is .org, 90% the users either have incel rage or are extremely downbad rofl (more likely both)

• +1
Reactions: motiascension and Gengar
well this is .org, 90% the users either have incel rage or are extremely downbad rofl (more likely both)
Ain’t that the truth brotha’! Spitting facts like always. :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
I‘d agree but I don’t think I have the rights for that:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
We both approve of knowledge given to us by the one above my man.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I‘d agree but I don’t think I have the rights for that:feelsrope:
Why do you think so? You’re free to have your own opinions, your background doesn’t matter. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari
Why do you think so? You’re free to have your own opinions, your background doesn’t matter. :feelsokman:
I love this guy Gengar he always has my back:love: I‘ve been caught simping that’s why

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gengar and Kaari
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and motiascension
I love this guy Gengar he always has my back:love: I‘ve been caught simping that’s why
I love you too. :love:

It’s ok, simp away. :feelsokman: You weren’t trying to pull down a brotha unlike a certain simp whiteknight in this thread. :ogre:

So it’s all gucci. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
She's probably never prayed a single day in her life
Could be, who knows. Apparently she’s from a mixed religious background. Which isn’t acceptable in Islam, unless the father is Islamic. And that’s not the case here. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and motiascension
Could be, who knows. Apparently she’s from a mixed religious background. Which isn’t acceptable in Islam, unless the father is Islamic. And that’s not the case here. :feelskek:
Yes I believe she‘s a Swedish Somali mix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kaari and Gengar

My dad at least converted and is now more religious than most people born into islam.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
My dad at least converted and is now more religious than most people born into islam.
Ma sha Allah. :love: He’s even way better than me. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Shahnameh
ive never seen that before irl
It‘s uncommon, for sure. Her last name is said to be Saadiyah which confuses me. She‘s either frauding or idk

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and sportsmogger
It‘s uncommon, for sure. Her last name is said to be Saadiyah which confuses me. She‘s either frauding or idk
it is but theres tons in sweden

just havent run into one

• +1
Yeah this retard probably mixed ethnicity with religion, he prolly thinks arab = muslim
Bro calm down if you‘ve read the fucking comments you would know that the girl is very open about being Muslim. She‘s not even arab JFL

Liberal Arab cumwhore, not a muslim

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
Half Somali half Swedish
That's a very good result given the mix. God bless these Somalis breeding Nordics.

No wonder she's a hoe though. If she was full Somali wouldn't even see her eyes.

What’s her TikTok?:feelstastyman:

@ ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
shes cute

• +1
cutey patootey

• +1
Bro calm down if you‘ve read the fucking comments you would know that the girl is very open about being Muslim. She‘s not even arab JFL
I am sorry bro, shouldn't have dissed your ahh. I would be delighted if you accepted my apology:incel:

shes half somali with a somali mom iirc

so shes 100% not muslim
I could see some nigga in her she reminds me of those mullata foids but she also has an Arab kind of look to her so I wasn’t sure

Glad you confirmed it for me

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Muslim Christian Jew Hindu etc etc etc.

Female nature is female nature. There’s a reason why every culture sexually repressed women and forced them to basically be pseudo nuns. Now we stopped this the cats out the bag and they all hoein

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Kaari
Muslim Christian Jew Hindu etc etc etc.

Female nature is female nature. There’s a reason why every culture sexually repressed women and forced them to basically be pseudo nuns. Now we stopped this the cats out the bag and they all hoein
I wonder if it’s really female nature or the degenerate culture brainwashing them, encouraging them to be sloots, etc. I’m thinking is the latter, and we come to the conclusion that it’s female nature when it’s just the society we live in.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and motiascension
ask her how many rakats in surah sigma

• JFL
@Gengar why is @sportsmogger banned?

• So Sad
looks like doja cat