validation was the only thing that made me leave my house

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
now that i gained bf and didnt get a haircut for a while i dont rly get iois anymore.

i now realize that i dont even rly want to go out now to festivals, bars etc. because i always just left the house for validation

fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, FootballPlaya69 and stevielake
You need to dump your gf. The path of ascension is difficult, but complacency is inevitable from a comfy LTR.

now that i gained bf and didnt get a haircut for a while i dont rly get iois anymore.

i now realize that i dont even rly want to go out now to festivals, bars etc. because i always just left the house for validation

fucking brutal
You have been here for ages as I have.

This is a deep feeling of mine. Validation is such a ... vital part. Even my own validation is the most important, looking in the mirror and feel like a king. It's how I bounce back from anything and that happens. You look in the mirror, and you like it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and buflek
nah i cant. shes too good to me to leave her for whores
Then you must accept your invisibility cloak for what it is. It could be so much worse.

I get IODs whenever I leave the house. Stranger women go out of their way to insult and belittle me just because I am ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh
Eventually you will lose bf once again and all will be back to normal

dont sweat it, just a couple of weeks of starvation is all it takes

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

fucking brutal
Why do you want to get IOIs, you have a gf. Careful boyo I walked that path in the past and it didn't end well.

I need a gf to comfy max with

Dangerous level of narcy

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Eventually you will lose bf once again and all will be back to normal

dont sweat it, just a couple of weeks of starvation is all it takes
not sure. im also norwooding and skin gets worse by aging so i think i hit the wall unless pyrilutamide saves me

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
not sure. im also norwooding and skin gets worse by aging so i think i hit the wall unless pyrilutamide saves me
*U have a girlfriend. why care about validation. She is good looking I assume. all u need is one girl to like you

Why do you want to get IOIs, you have a gf. Careful boyo I walked that path in the past and it didn't end well.
idk probably cuz i was virgin until 18/19 and never had girl attention before apart from 1 arab girl who approached me in school

idk probably cuz i was virgin until 18/19 and never had girl attention before apart from 1 arab girl who approached me in school
I know how you feel. But I assure you all the pussy and validation in the world is nothing compared to a high quality loving gf. If you fuck up you will regret all your life and become traumatized. Stay safe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, RAITEIII and buflek
I know how you feel. But I assure you all the pussy and validation in the world is nothing compared to a high quality loving gf. If you fuck up you will regret all your life and become traumatized. Stay safe.
ill mark your words thanks buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I was about to have that high quality loving gf but she thought I was a cheater and a liar, for things that seemed to hint so, but in reality, I wasn't. And she didn't confront me because again, I'd lie anyway.

And yh. I did get sorta traumatized. I do sorta have regrets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
I was about to have that high quality loving gf but she thought I was a cheater and a liar, for things that seemed to hint so, but in reality, I wasn't. And she didn't confront me because again, I'd lie anyway.

And yh. I did get sorta traumatized. I do sorta have regrets.
Look. I fucked other girls behind the back of my girl (shitty thing to do, but it was a great moment of weakness for me). She suffered like I've never seen anyone suffer (it still gives me nightmares). She forgave me. One year later she can't take it anymore and she ended everything. 6+ year LTR to the drain.

The last six months were hell of earth for me: guilt, suffering and the what if. Me being black pill and knowing the true nature of most women made me lose hope to find another quality girl ever. If it weren't for the cope I could get casual sex I'm pretty sure I would have roped. I didn't know I could suffer like I did. I'm better now.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, ManletBlackcel and buflek
The thing is that we men who are high libido fall into this trap always. When you are years in into a LTR the thought of again getting random and exciting pussy feels so real and thrilling. It's all a fucking illusion. If you are horny and feel like this what you need to do is fuck into oblivion your gf, transfer all that sexual into her.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Look. I fucked other girls behind the back of my girl (shitty thing to do, but it was a great moment of weakness for me). She suffered like I've never seen anyone suffer (it still gives me nightmares). She forgave me. One year later she can't take it anymore and she ended everything. 6+ year LTR to the drain.

The last six months were hell of earth for me: guilt, suffering and the what if. Me being black pill and knowing the true nature of most women made me lose hope to find another quality girl ever. If it weren't for the cope I could get casual sex I'm pretty sure I would have roped. I didn't know I could suffer like I did. I'm better now.
Dats fucked up ngl. Did her family know bout you? Ngl if I was her relative and knew what u did I would have fucked u up differently.

Just loose weight fat fuck

Dats fucked up ngl. Did her family know bout you? Ngl if I was her relative and knew what u did I would have fucked u up differently.
Things in life are not so black and white. I did lots of things for her and was with her trough a lot of shit. Her parents knew that. And yes they knew what I did, but they say that if she forgave me they would do it too.

I'm in good terms with her and her family nowadays.

That's why I laugh when I see incels claiming are women are shitty. I pity them to have lived without experienced love from a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Things in life are not so black and white. I did lots of things for her and was with her trough a lot of shit. Her parents knew that. And yes they knew what I did, but they say that if she forgave me they would do it too.

I'm in good terms with her and her family nowadays.

That's why I laugh when I see incels claiming are women are shitty. I pity them to have lived without experienced love from a girl.

Lmao how can her family be so cucked. If you did this to my sister you would have been beaten to pulp so badly that no girl would even want to take a second look at you

Lmao how can her family be so cucked. If you did this to my sister you would have been beaten to pulp so badly that no girl would even want to take a second look at you

Try it fucking dwarf. I would kill you even if I have to strangle you with my own hands.

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Let me tell you something, you were an asshole but you know what? You are also a great man, for acknowledging her pain and admitting it was wrong. You are a great mean because you suffered that you did something wrong to someone who didn't deserve it.

So may you find a new opportunity my bro. May the universe forgive us. And find another chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Let me tell you something, you were an asshole but you know what? You are also a great man, for acknowledging her pain and admitting it was wrong. You are a great mean because you suffered that you did something wrong to someone who didn't deserve it.

So may you find a new opportunity my bro. May the universe forgive us. And find another chance.
Heavy guilt is an emotion that can destroy your life, such darkness. Trauma truly is an opportunity to evolve and change. Thanks for your wise words.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII