Validation you need in life

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
Driving an expensive car or wearing a high-end watch may be cool, but they won't give you as much validation as girlfriend that brags about you on her social media. Adds photos with you, shows you on her stories. Huge validation and status boost. There's very little to compare with it. Especially when she's beautiful and a lot of guys who see it wish they were in your place.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sub0, Deleted member 22553 and 18 others
Yeah to other men and even other women that’s the single biggest flex even if ur homeless

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7357
Okay, so how do I get a girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
status pill - you need more followers than her to get that treatment

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Elvisandreaa
Not really. You just need to look good so that you can be her boyfriend in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
big dick or u lost at life

Not really. You just need to look good so that you can be her boyfriend in the first place.
She won't be enthusiastic to post unless you mog her, are photogenic and having equal or more than her status.

I couldn’t care less if you have a gf or not, it’s all in your head "muh validation, muh queen is everything“ kill yourself cuck

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, STAMPEDE and Lefty Rankin
I couldn’t care less if you have a gf or not, it’s all in your head "muh validation, muh queen is everything“ kill yourself cuck
Then leave this thread if you don’t care.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Driving an expensive car or wearing a high-end watch may be cool, but they won't give you as much validation as girlfriend that brags about you on her social media. Adds photos with you, shows you on her stories. Huge validation and status boost. There's very little to compare with it. Especially when she's beautiful and a lot of guys who see it wish they were in your place.
What's better than validation? Not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks about me. Having equal indifference to others' scorn and praise. A man who cannot be moved by the opinion of others and is independent of outcome is the one who's most likely to succeed.

No if a gf brags about you, then it's a straight red flag, wonder why..there is always another mogger with his gf in yo social circle ..this creates insecurity among couple, specially the female one..this is why they cheat a lot

"Pick me!" "I'm the one baby girl!"

*Jumps up and down like a faggot*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
No if a gf brags about you, then it's a straight red flag, wonder why..there is always another mogger with his gf in yo social circle ..this creates insecurity among couple, specially the female one..this is why they cheat a lot
I’m sure she would be more likely to cheat if she doesn’t find you attractive enough to brag about you.

you need to MOG her lookwise or statuswise

I’m sure she would be more likely to cheat if she doesn’t find you attractive enough to brag about you.
My buddy this is where the problem starts, once we all in the same pool it goes to who is the winner, also there will be a much attractive guy than you in yo social cirlcle

And having an expensive car and a high end watch will get you that girl much easier

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My buddy this is where the problem starts, once we all in the same pool it goes to who is the winner, also there will be a much attractive guy than you in yo social cirlcle
This is why we have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. Cortisol free life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
This is why we have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. Cortisol free life.
Yuh , not just looksmaxxing bt to know the meaning of life , reason most men broke into pieces is women

Cope. This kind of validation means nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 15468
If you look good enough you never have to behave like that.
I'm mocking your mentality, not your behavior.

And no, that's not true. Looks are great but they aren't enough to keep a chick locked down for the long haul. You think other dudes in the real world aren't gonna f*ck with you and try to knock you off your perch just because you look better than them? Good looks might intimidate guys on looksmaxx.org, but if you're "hot" outside of this realm you're gonna be a prime target. You better know how to hold your own because you will be put through the gauntlet.

Besides that, it don't matter how good looking you are. Girls will eventually get bored with you if you're a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and anon_will_overcome
Funny, cause most insta whores who spend their lives between LA and Dubai never show their sponsor. Might be due to the fact that he's a skinny fat MTN who got money, who knows.

I'm mocking your mentality, not your behavior.

And no, that's not true. Looks are great but they aren't enough to keep a chick locked down for the long haul. You think other dudes in the real world aren't gonna f*ck with you and try to knock you off your perch just because you look better than them? Good looks might intimidate guys on looksmaxx.org, but if you're "hot" outside of this realm you're gonna be a prime target. You better know how to hold your own because you will be put through the gauntlet.

Besides that, it don't matter how good looking you are. Girls will eventually get bored with you if you're a pussy.
You know nothing about my mentality and I agree that looks is not enough.

Funny, cause most insta whores who spend their lives between LA and Dubai never show their sponsor. Might be due to the fact that he's a skinny fat MTN who got money, who knows.
This is why money won’t give you validation.

If you believe that money can give you more validation then what’s the point of being on this forum.

Last edited:
OFC money doesn't give you validation, water

Literally every instance I've seen of girls talking about followers is how they like low follow guys because it makes them feel niche. Also seen that they get turned off when a guy has too much follows. Overheard girls talking about their friends about this too. This follow shit is the biggest lie on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Literally every instance I've seen of girls talking about followers is how they like low follow guys because it makes them feel niche. Also seen that they get turned off when a guy has too much follows. Overheard girls talking about their friends about this too. This follow shit is the biggest lie on the forum.
Just look good on photos. That should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 0hMan
That's from insecure beckies. It's obvious that stacies are chasing statusmaxxed men.

That's from insecure beckies. It's obvious that stacies are chasing statusmaxxed men.
Number of followers may have some importance, but in my opinion it is more about how you look, whether people like your photos and comment on them.

You know nothing about my mentality and I agree that looks is not enough.
You're geared toward seeking validation and selling yourself for it. I think it's pretty clear.

You're geared toward seeking validation and selling yourself for it. I think it's pretty clear.
Just wanted to show people here why improving and ascending is worth it and that money won’t give you as much validation and happiness as LTR. Validation is not something I’m chasing in life. It's just a nice result of such a life.

And this is why we’re on this website so that we can improve our looks and always have other options if she decides to go.

Do you think women don’t care about status?

Suifuel because I know it will never happen

Suifuel because I know it will never happen
Head’s up. You’re looksmaxing so you have already taken the first step to make it happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904