Validation you need in life

Head’s up. You’re looksmaxing so you have already taken the first step to make it happen.
I will never be 18 and have kids with my 18 year old gf like it was supposed to be, but maybe these feelings will disappear once I get a girlfriend

Why do users here get so salty and butthurt when you post about an ltr or lay? Jfl isn't that the goal of this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
Why do users here get so salty and butthurt when you post about an ltr or lay? Jfl isn't that the goal of this site
You know what, I've noticed that some users on this forum don't really like people who are happier than them. Maybe that’s why.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
You know what, I've noticed that some users on this forum don't really like people who are happier than them. Maybe that’s why.
There's always at least 1 butthurt faggot mad when you're successful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
Do you think women don’t care about status?
No. I think it definitely helps. But instagram is not one of those statuses, unless you have over 100k+ follows

No. I think it definitely helps. But instagram is not one of those statuses, unless you have over 100k+ follows
I agree. You don’t even need any social media if you look good.

There is one more thing worth mentioning. Some here may say that thinking this way is a bit shallow, but it's nice when your partner is more beautiful than all the women you've dated in the past. Ego boost when they see you two together.