Valorant pro-player JBWmaxxes on Asian foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and TechnoBoss
look at gf from famous serbian csgo player, cs players are chads compared to valorant soycucks

jfl at his subhuman eye area, he'd look sm better if he had better eyes, still big smv anyway

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel
U can't get white women unless u are HTN+ because they are hypergamous
yeah but gook women are not good looking, i've never gotten hard to one if im being honest

yeah but gook women are not good looking, i've never gotten hard to one if im being honest
Either become HTN+ or become giga NT and high status. Only way to date white women in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I can't even begin to imagine the cruel circumstances her looksmatch is currently dealing with. Probably has no legs and lives on the street in the Philippines eating pagpag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Jason Voorhees
Thats a fat guy

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Either become HTN+ or become giga NT and high status. Only way to date white women in 2024.
U can't get white women unless u are HTN+ because they are hypergamous
True it's becoming increasingly harder for white men I think to get white women I don't know what's going on with them. They have so many options I guess they just don't settle down very easily when they're young anymore unless you're high HTN+ or something.

• +1
I can't even begin to imagine the cruel circumstances her looksmatch is currently dealing with. Probably has no legs and lives on the street in the Philippines eating pagpag.
Her looksmatch is a rice farmer from the deep jungles of Vietnam who was born with 10 heads because of agent orange attack on his village at birth and died of hunger in a recent famine

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: solohunter99, Richard Cheese, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
True it's becoming increasingly harder for white men I think to get white women I don't know what's going on with them. They have so many options I guess they just don't settle down very easily when they're young anymore unless you're high HTN+ or something.
U need to offer something more than looks because white women have so many options. It could either be your wealth, status or just being NT/ being the life of a party types that can keep her interested. If u want to attract them with looks alone it is hard. They are talking to 10 other guys who are better looking, taller and more jacked than you. Looks alone won't cut it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and TechnoBoss
No height for your face.
he can go to club and approach drunk bitches who wont be able to tell what year they are in let alone see his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
he can go to club and approach drunk bitches who wont be able to tell what year they are in let alone see his face
He should wear black face for optimal camouflage

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, shizuku11111 and TechnoBoss
He lives in a country where 6'5 is rather common. Height itself doesn't do shit unless you have jeff seid's frame. There's plenty of lanklets here on .org. It's nothing special. Handsome manlet (pic related) mogs the shit out of a lanklet
340337659 521527833293730 5714018493592038419 n

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, <6PSLcel and St.TikTokcel
i feel bad for that nigga
he wakes up to an ogre and has to look himself in the mirror everyday with that thaught

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
LMAOOOO I AM VOLCEL

• +1
Where do you live?

• +1
He got a little panda!

• +1
brutal for white brah. this is what you get in asia proper as a LTN pro gamer:
OIP
49941 doinbwife1 article image t 1
OIP

• +1
It's the largest city in the US there are so many of everyone here.
When I was in New York, I checked out Central Park and noticed that most of the folks I saw were Asian

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Proof that even subhuman women are in high demand.

OP you owe me settlements for showing me that "creature" without a warning, my lawyers will contact you shortly.

pussyobsession is so pathetic you're cooked if you settle for anything less than ltb as a normie yourself. He is at least LTN with status and she is a subhuman who just rolled out of an Indonesian street market. This whole situation is a travesty.
It's not even that, pro players in league of legends or valorant have access to actual MTBs who will be with them evne if they are LTN just because of the status, the foids know they will get a lot of attention just by being the players GF. Even some HTBs are fucking LTN pros. Look at korean LoL players, every bitch in the crowd would gladly get on their knees to suck their dick if they wanted it. This jew looking guy is just plain retarded or not that popular.

Fuck all this shit, just came here to say that working for money while looksmaxxing and having goals is so fucking good y'all should try.

This shit is so refreshing, it's 1000% better than rotting at home and browsing .org for shit
Well done for taking action, i need to do the same and i already know it will be infinitely better just like you have said. Staying at home all day is so suifuel.