lacobus
Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2026
- Posts
- 1,037
- Reputation
- 861
And the Joker said,
“When we understand that
each day isn’t one more day,
but one less, we’ll start
giving more value to the
things that truly matter.”
The quote is basically about how realizing that life is limited can change what you prioritize.
“Each day isn’t one more day, but one less” Instead of thinking, “I gained another day,” think, “I have one fewer day left in my life.” It emphasizes that time is not forever.
“We’ll start giving more value to the things that truly matter.” Once you recognize that your time is limited, you may care less about meaningless drama, impressing people, or wasting time and care more about family, friends, experiences, goals, and the people you love.
It’s not meant to be depressing, but for you to realize to stop taking moments for guaranteed.
So don’t think to yourself “I am worth nothing in this life” or lay in your bed all day, make something of this life as we only live it once.
Lacobus out..

“When we understand that
each day isn’t one more day,
but one less, we’ll start
giving more value to the
things that truly matter.”
The quote is basically about how realizing that life is limited can change what you prioritize.
“Each day isn’t one more day, but one less” Instead of thinking, “I gained another day,” think, “I have one fewer day left in my life.” It emphasizes that time is not forever.
“We’ll start giving more value to the things that truly matter.” Once you recognize that your time is limited, you may care less about meaningless drama, impressing people, or wasting time and care more about family, friends, experiences, goals, and the people you love.
It’s not meant to be depressing, but for you to realize to stop taking moments for guaranteed.
So don’t think to yourself “I am worth nothing in this life” or lay in your bed all day, make something of this life as we only live it once.
Lacobus out..