Vampiremaxxers skincare routine dropped

Is this an injectable or a topical? Can you post a link for it?
200%+ in-vitro collagen type 1 and 3 increase if i remember correctly. Ideal would obviously be in-vivo but I personally notice some skin plumpness after application. It's topical and cheap.

I apply it after 0.1% tretinoin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero and Niklaus Mikaelson
200%+ in-vitro collagen type 1 and 3 increase if i remember correctly. Ideal would obviously be in-vivo but I personally notice some skin plumpness after application. It's topical and cheap.

I apply it after 0.1% tretinoin.
I have metrixyl in the ordinary buffet as the main ingredient

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and EverythingMattersCel
Bhai you're missing 10% matrixyl and hyaluronic acid.
IMG 20230218 161346
also have this one

• Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu
mirin, vampiremaxx motivation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Ken
Im basically vamipremaxxed (babyface + pale like a Kpop faggots) if it wasnt for my gut. Pimples pop out here and there despite having clean diet and skincare. It was a mistake to stop my treatment. Hoping on herbal remedies again.

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Genetics, diet, sleep, and staying out of the sun are what matter most.

• Hmm...
@Niklaus Mikaelson @AscendingHero @EverythingMattersCel have you guys got chemistry backgrounds or is this a case of following The Ordinary? Because I wonder how if you're going through a rabbit hole, you were able to make a routine of what you learned unless it's all trial and error anyway.

Sorry in advance if this has already been answered, the sun is blaring here. I really appreciate all the introductions to things I never knew about that are another added tab to my endless window get through.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude just casually dropped my skincare routine out to the public

Angry Jared Leto GIF by MorbiusMovie

• JFL
Genetics, diet, sleep, and staying out of the sun are what matter most.
Brb changing my genetics
@Niklaus Mikaelson @AscendingHero @EverythingMattersCel have you guys got chemistry backgrounds or is this a case of following The Ordinary? Because I wonder how if you're going through a rabbit hole, you were able to make a routine of what you learned unless it's all trial and error anyway.

Sorry in advance if this has already been answered, the sun is blaring here. I really appreciate all the introductions to things I never knew about that are another added tab to my endless window get through.
I took biotechnology in school and I worked in the skincare industry, but a lot of independent online research

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and infini
Brb changing my genetics

I took biotechnology in school and I worked in the skincare industry, but a lot of independent online research
Yeah? nah.

I graduated in fine art, which was my excuse in being able to study whatever you want for the purpose of "art" tee-hee, but it was also a kick in my door about reality and indepenence

Now you need to drop the Tinder experiments for @apemaxxed instead of being a narcissist and focusing on yourself and not caring for others. Fake caring for others or some literal psycho. Just joking of course.

Impressive skin care routine @Niklaus Mikaelson , but let me know if you can skin mog your smile photo days with photo comparison in similar lightning and angle. Impossible most likely to objectively younger, but that's only way to know if your skin care is effective mogging your skin it was a year or so ago. Right now, it does not seem even close to that, but we'll see. Check Discord DM's and stop being a strange guy finding all this time on skin care, but no time for quick responses on Discord or do experiments. My experiment is delayed by me for quite a while if we ever do it, but poor @apemaxxed he seems cooked completely.

Lastly, if I'm not mistaken, but I saw that Asian guy you always refer to didn't even do any fantastic skin care routine and aged well. Probably just did the basics lmao. He said that in an interview himself for not doing anything insane or specactular. I myself even know a person in real life who is 50+ like the Asian guy who never had a skin care routine his whole life, even sunscreen, but looks younger than probably all skincare guys due to Chad genes, lifestyle, and good sleep with lack of stress. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Dont get the LED panel, most of the light bounces off. it is a scam.
Any skin contact LEDs (like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005024611909.html ) work much better (post)

The closer the LEDs are to the skin, the better, but high wattage expensive SCAM LEDS get too hot, forcing u to away from the LEDs-(what is the point?)

jxwlJP8.png
This one looks *fine* but yesits a scam/not worth it

Made a Reddit post with my skincare routine, feel free to updoot or comment to support a poor skincoper so he can get some engagement on the post

what would you say are the most efficient combinations of products? I know that probably all of them improve ur skin in some way, but theres a time where the products reach a point where other products give a small benefit in comparison. Im curious because i saw ur prp video and reddit thread and u take this stuff seriously @Niklaus Mikaelson

Mirin the dedication

Anyone know if saunas/steam rooms are good for skin?

>No concealer & bb cream