Vantablack skin halo

Make already good looking males look HIGH T psychopaths.

horrible on women tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6273
His skin tone matters little, he's a top tier Tyrone with amazing forward growth and harmonious features, besides he looks tall af and has one of the best shoulders to hips ration I've seen.
His skin tone is essentially what makes the difference, it's a striking and unique feature and sets him apart from other tyrones. It might be distasteful for some women but he has an insanely strong niche appeal. The dark skin also creates contrast in his pics and he knows how to use it to his advantage.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, doll and Deleted member 10987
looks like a giga ape jfl if you think any women geniuenely want coal mine
they are just whoring out on social media for validation cookies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetShrekt and Deleted member 6273
Exactly nigga looks like my poop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6273
Yes they are getting validation by thinking about choking in his dick
XD

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and doll
  • +1
Reactions: doll
Yes they are getting validation by thinking about choking in his dick
XD
cope he doesnt have a dick thats just a dark fucking rod
no women wants coal factory like that looks like a genetic mutation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
they'd still be more successful with light skin though
No shit but this is a better alternative than the regular black/brown colour most blacks have.

Also only negroid features with white colouring looks very anaesthetic and albino like.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 10987
Images   2021 02 27T213519246

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AutisticBeaner
His skin tone is essentially what makes the difference, it's a striking and unique feature and sets him apart from other tyrones. It might be distasteful for some women but he has an insanely strong niche appeal. The dark skin also creates contrast in his pics and he knows how to use it to his advantage.
Yeah I know his skin color is very black, quite unique even among the African demographic.

• +1
He’s still a Tyrone regardless of vantablack skin.

its just the lack of eyebrows, maybe the lips
It's the whole phenotype white colouring only works on blacks with a mix of Caucasian and negroid features like mullatos, otherwise you'll end up looking like an albino which is an insane failo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
It's the whole phenotype white colouring only works on blacks with a mix of Caucasian and negroid features like mullatos, otherwise you'll end up looking like an albino which is an insane failo.
tell me what else is off then

tell me what else is off then
Something called averageness which is a universal aspect of attractiveness even found in the most remote tribes.

He has almost all negroid features with white colouring, it brutally throws of his harmony and makes him look like utter shit.

This guy would be almost Tyrone tier with normal colouring.
Images   2021 02 27T215009252

Another
Images   2021 02 27T213528142

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Something called averageness which is a universal aspect of attractiveness even found in the most remote tribes.

He has almost all negroid features with white colouring, it brutally throws of his harmony and makes him look like utter shit.

This guy would be almost Tyrone tier with normal colouring.
View attachment 1012339

Another
View attachment 1012342
give them dark hair, a decent nose and better eyebrows for the guy and they'd look worlds better. what does averageness even have to do with this?

• JFL
give them dark hair, a decent nose and better eyebrows for the guy and they'd look worlds better. what does averageness even have to do with this?
Averageness is the quality of having features that are similar to those of your phenotype.

For example Broderick hunter still looks good with big lips and a big nose and undefined nose bridge put those features on a person of another race and watch them drop by at least 2psl.
Images   2021 02 27T220224913

In the same way having white colouring and all negroid features deviates very far from the average and makes people look deformed just look at MJ as he did more and more surgeries trying to look white

i remember those pics.. that era of twitter was the worst.. bitter black bitches would tear apart lightskin men on the daily

• JFL
Twitter isn't loading for me so can u show me the guy in the OP who these low class whores were lusting over? @africancel So i can see the standard

Attachments

• 1618858614570.png
    1618858614570.png
    673 KB · Views: 15
Imo if you're vantablack and you possess god tier collagen, it's very exotic imo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6273
Dddddd

• Woah
Averageness is the quality of having features that are similar to those of your phenotype.

For example Broderick hunter still looks good with big lips and a big nose and undefined nose bridge put those features on a person of another race and watch them drop by at least 2psl.
View attachment 1012383

In the same way having white colouring and all negroid features deviates very far from the average and makes people look deformed just look at MJ as he did more and more surgeries trying to look white
If he fixed his nose tip, nose bridge, canthal tilt, and big lips do you think that'll ascend him or will that diverge too much away from "averageness".

How TF does someone get such a small waist.

Is lowering bf+ ab exercises+ stomach vaccums legit for getting a very tiny waist. @everyone itt?

• Hmm...
If he fixed his nose tip, nose bridge, canthal tilt, and big lips do you think that'll ascend him or will that diverge too much away from "averageness".
He's already doing fine, maybe lip reduction and rhino for more more nasal tip projection will help, but his sex appeal doesn't come from his face imo.

How TF does someone get such a small waist.
genetics not much you can do about it, he has good body genes, tall with a long torso, small waist and broad shoulders

He's already doing fine, maybe lip reduction and rhino for more more nasal tip projection will help, but his sex appeal doesn't come from his face imo.
where does his sex appeal come from then?

dimorphism, size, muscularity, good body proportions and of course vantablack skin
I thought you said light skin mogs and has more appea. And wdym by "size" Hunter ain't that big, and has an meh decent body imo.