Vasectomymaxx?

Conspiracy

Conspiracy

I dont even get laid so there is much reason for me to get one but I am so afraid of even nutting in to tissue and then throwing it in the toilet so I piss on the jizz to kill it so it doesnt work. I fucked a hooker before nutted in the condom and then I autistically asked for the used condom back just to make sure no one had my dna/seed.

I want to get one just to make sure there is no way in hell I could ever be fertile.

I dont even get laid so there is much reason for me to get one but I am so afraid of even nutting in to tissue and then throwing it in the toilet so I piss on the jizz to kill it so it doesnt work. I fucked a hooker before nutted in the condom and then I autistically asked for the used condom back just to make sure no one had my dna/seed.

I want to get one just to make sure there is no way in hell I could ever be fertile.
cuck tier solution
u should spread ur seed wherever u can

Cage

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
cuck tier solution
u should spread ur seed wherever u can
retarded monkey brain solution

only an ape minded low iq shit would add more slaves to this earth

retarded monkey brain solution

only an ape minded low iq shit would add more slaves to this earth
but u don't have to raise them u sub par retarded abomination 😂😂😂😂
just pump and dump
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov greycels these days 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
but u don't have to raise them u sub par retarded abomination 😂😂😂😂
just pump and dump
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Lev Peshkov greycels these days 😂😂😂😂
no need to call on your boyfriends for back up you weak rat. You wont be pumping and dumping anything you subhuman shit

I never said about raising anyway you fucktard im saying you are adding more future slaves into this system but so you think just have kids that will have no dad end up fucking soy boys only learning from mommy just like you? JFL over for you

It stops working Seconds after exposed to air or water

no need to call on your boyfriends for back up you weak rat. You wont be pumping and dumping anything you subhuman shit

I never said about raising anyway you fucktard im saying you are adding more future slaves into this system but so you think just have kids that will have no dad end up fucking soy boys only learning from mommy just like you? JFL over for you
:p

It stops working Seconds after exposed to air or water
really just seconds? If so then thats a big relief
dn rd :soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

oh and just to make you look even more pathetic you called me greycel? I joined before you did. Months before. You are just a no life phaggot who posts way to much bullshit on here, rope

really just seconds? If so then thats a big relief

dn rd :soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

oh and just to make you look even more pathetic you called me greycel? I joined before you did. Months before. You are just a no life phaggot who posts way to much bullshit on here, rope
Yes i researched that shit because I was so fucking paranoid but apparently it needs the high temperatues of pussy and pussy Juice to survive

• +1
Reactions: Conspiracy
as long as its a reversible vasectomy or you don't want to have kids, why not?

as long as its a reversible vasectomy or you don't want to have kids, why not?
yeah for sure. I dont ever want kids. Still pretty big decision. Just weird to go and actually do it but for sure going to do it once I get some extra money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095