D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
One of the most mogger skincare products

what does it do

Source?
Did you try it?

what does it do
Helps with locking in in moisture. It mogs regular vaseline cuz it's thicker, only contains petroleum w/ no additives, and the vitamin E version masks the smell better and helps with scarring. Makes wounds heal way faster, cannot cause breakouts and you can use it on your eyebrows to improve density and color.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, nordicel, BongMog and 1 other person
Vaseline aka petroleum jelly is a looksmin, don't do it, clogs the pores and causes acne/ breakouts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
I masturbate with vaseline

It can and does, not really a debate or an opinion, just a fact
While Vaseline is an occlusive moisturizer, meaning it forms a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss, it is non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, non-comedogenic products are less likely to cause acne. In fact, Vaseline has been used in medical settings to help heal wounds and prevent infections because it does not promote bacterial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
While Vaseline is an occlusive moisturizer, meaning it forms a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss, it is non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, non-comedogenic products are less likely to cause acne. In fact, Vaseline has been used in medical settings to help heal wounds and prevent infections because it does not promote bacterial growth.
Hmm that's interesting. Maybe I'm wrong then. At least from my own experience it 100% causes breakouts, when I don't use it I have flawless skin with no spots

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Hmm that's interesting. Maybe I'm wrong then. At least from my own experience it 100% causes breakouts, when I don't use it I have flawless skin with no spots
idk i never used it but internet says this

idk i never used it but internet says this
I've watched tonnes of dermatologists and they say diff stuff. Probably best to try it yourself and see

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence