Vasily stepanov lives with his parents at 38 yo

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Yet people here think that looks Will get you good Jobs or what not. Chances are that if you aren't extremely good connected good looks Will only make people jealous of you and get excluded from society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, JohnBaza, Xangsane and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, Gargantuan, Xangsane and 1 other person
That’s just common for slavs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If I didn’t have girlfriends in Haryana I would have lived with mom till 40

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Manletmachine
He’s apparently a schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, iam good boy, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
He’s apparently a schizo
he wasn't, he attempted suicided after unemployment + getting left by the gf. according to blackpill he should have had very successful life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Autismcel, murdah and 6 others
isnt he a millionaire from acting

he wasn't, he attempted suicided after unemployment + getting left by the gf. according to blackpill he should have had very successful life
Take a deep breathe and drink a glass of water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 6 others
hes skitzo buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, iam good boy, murdah and 5 others
IQ matters more btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, iam good boy, murdah and 3 others
His schizophrenia has been passed on to you.
There Is no schizophrenia. Society Is Just a big circus. If you attempt suicide because society cuts you out, they label you as schizophrenic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, Timmy, Jova and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Xangsane, hopecel and 3 others
When Chad lives with his parents at 38yo - "Teehee Chads such a sweetheart. He still lives with his parents! He wants to make sure they're safe."

When an incel lives with his parents at 38yo - "Ew what a loser. I bet he can't find a job. What a bum I'm gonna avoid him."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, arabcelxxx, murdah and 10 others
He was applying for low tier Jobs and got rejected. According to blackpill he should have been easily hired because of looks halo
I know bro he is definetly handsome but end of the day he was ‘stupid’ without IQ looks are nothing

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and the BULL
Yet people here think that looks Will get you good Jobs or what not. Chances are that if you aren't extremely good connected good looks Will only make people jealous of you and get excluded from society
Was about to make this post lmao

I know bro he is definetly handsome but end of the day he was ‘stupid’ without IQ looks are nothing
I don't think he was too stupid for basic Jobs if he had acting skills

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't think he was too stupid for basic Jobs if he had acting skills
If I were him, I have at least 10-15 business ideas that would make me a millionaire very easily. Unfortunately this is a bit of an Iq issue

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If I were him, I have at least 10-15 business ideas that would make me a millionaire very easily. Unfortunately this is a bit of an Iq issue
What businesses Ideas have to do with looks? You can open them right now, assuming Someone Is willing to finance you

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
When Chad lives with his parents at 38yo - "Teehee Chads such a sweetheart. He still lives with his parents! He wants to make sure they're safe."

When an incel lives with his parents at 38yo - "Ew what a loser. I bet he can't find a job. What a bum I'm gonna avoid him."
Yeah, from now on i'll make It clear that Is perfectly fine for me to live with my parents. If vasily stepanov did that life there Is no reason why i should be more successful

• Love it
he has schizophrenia and tried killing himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and murdah
several generations living together is normal in most of the world except the UK and US who prefer dumping their elderly in care facilities where they're abused by underpaid third worlders.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zille, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Allornothing and 13 others
several generations living together is normal in most of the world except the UK and US who prefer dumping their elderly in care facilities where they're abused by underpaid third worlders.
It's not normal in Italy

Dutch take cares of their wlderly parents??

There Is no schizophrenia.
That's what a schizo would say

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

i still live with my parents at 22

• Love it
Could have done any engineering degree, barely passed and would still get an engineering sales job

Could have done any engineering degree, barely passed and would still get an engineering sales job
Why the fuck looks halo should have worked in engineering when It didn't work for bartender Jobs he was trying to get lol

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
Isn't that normal
it’s seen as odd in the uk, culture expects u to either move out at 18 or start paying rent to ur own parents which i do neither

Why the fuck looks halo should have worked in engineering when It didn't work for bartender Jobs he was trying to get lol
Probably his coworkers got intimidated, who knows. I don’t know his full story, looks just get your foot in the door with relatively less effort, you still have to work

it’s seen as odd in the uk, culture expects u to either move out at 18 or start paying rent to ur own parents which i do neither
no its not, there is a housing crisis,even terrible houses cost 600k now and no person under 25 is getting that or a down payment even ,and if you move out early and start paying expensive rent you will never be able to save,l

it is normal in italy of all places.

yes but the city dutch don't.
How would a low-htn with gymmaxxed body Rice do with Dutch women?

no its not, there is a housing crisis,even terrible houses cost 600k now and no person under 25 is getting that or a down payment even ,and if you move out early and start paying expensive rent you will never be able to save,l
societal expectations and reality are sometimes very different, people will move out and live in a shared house putting up with extortionate rent because it’s what they believe is normal

How would a low-htn with gymmaxxed body Rice do with Dutch women?
it doesn't matter what your ancestry is you'll do terrible here if you're shorter than the natives.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry