Vasily stepanov lives with his parents at 38 yo

He was applying for low tier Jobs and got rejected. According to blackpill he should have been easily hired because of looks halo
Black pill is obviously mostly BS beyond "women prefer good looking guys over bad looking ones"

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and the BULL
it doesn't matter what your ancestry is you'll do terrible here if you're shorter than the natives.
is 177cm manlet, but wearing shoes to 181cm not enough?

he was severely schizofrenic unfortunately

he descended hard tho that’s prolly the reason

how tall is the average guys would you say? and girls?
knowing the average won't tell you much.

it is common to see guys who are over 2 meters here, and also women who are over 185.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

it is common to see guys who are over 2 meters here, and also women who are over 185.
I will never live in The NL, sounds like one of a soulless place

How are they not geomaxxing to southern eu or EE with those stats… are they sticking with their girlboss feminists whores? crazy

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How are they not geomaxxing to southern eu or EE with those stats…
Balkan/slavoids are close height-wise to dutchcels @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FutureSlayer and russiancelreturns
How are they not geomaxxing to southern eu or EE with those stats… are they sticking with their girlboss feminists whores? crazy
im 178cm with lifts in EE and the shortest at uni among 80-90 men. Where can I geomaxx?

the dutch are all over the world, and go on vacation like 4 times a year.

even people on welfare receive a bonus during the summer to go on vacation here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Xangsane
he wasn't, he attempted suicided after unemployment + getting left by the gf. according to blackpill he should have had very successful life
Damm im going to life mog him soon

the dutch are all over the world, and go on vacation like 4 times a year.

even people on welfare receive a bonus during the summer to go on vacation here.
Open photo

Avg Dutch tourist in Vietnam

Yet people here think that looks Will get you good Jobs or what not. Chances are that if you aren't extremely good connected good looks Will only make people jealous of you and get excluded from society
have u even heard his story, he had the chance but fucked up, he literally almost became a top tier actor in russia soley because of HIS LOOKS but he just didnt accept any of the roles because he has shcizofrenia jfl at this thread

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

our former prime minister is 6'4 btw.
yeah, Dutch are everywhere in Asia. Even my mom is exposed to them more now. She made comment that these Dutch kids have manner, LMFAO

When Chad lives with his parents at 38yo - "Teehee Chads such a sweetheart. He still lives with his parents! He wants to make sure they're safe."

When an incel lives with his parents at 38yo - "Ew what a loser. I bet he can't find a job. What a bum I'm gonna avoid him."
I get the joke but lets be real

Aint nobody getting called a 'sweetheart' for living with their parents at nearly 40

he wasn't, he attempted suicided after unemployment + getting left by the gf. according to blackpill he should have had very successful life
The blackpill is slowly becoming a meme..

Don't know who the nigga is but imagine being named Vasily or Stanislav or Dimitri and still living with your parents after you are like 6 years old

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I get the joke but lets be real

Aint nobody getting called a 'sweetheart' for living with their parents at nearly 40
"Chad is such a mommas boy! He's so sweet. I bet he helps around the house, too! That makes him great husband material. Such a sweetheart for helping his parents by staying with them! I bet his parents would miss him if he left teehee I know I would."

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DelonLover1999
"Chad is such a mommas boy! He's so sweet. I bet he helps around the house, too! That makes him great husband material. Such a sweetheart for helping his parents by staying with them! I bet his parents would miss him if he left teehee I know I would."
Xangsane posting nice

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
Yet people here think that looks Will get you good Jobs or what not. Chances are that if you aren't extremely good connected good looks Will only make people jealous of you and get excluded from society
shut up bhenchod I will rape youu