I think Ian doesn't even have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, halloweed, majesticincel and 6 others
6’4 vs 5’9 is what settles this debate imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jam3s, Blackgymmax, Zonar and 8 others
yes ian higher psl
To be honest, I don’t get the point in what he is better, since the only thing that ian has is his lower third, but Stepanov has a philtrum to chin 3.0 ratoi, and his three is not ideal only because Stepanov has 40% of the lower third, and in motion I think Vasily is also better, and in the end you need to understand the difference between their dimensions, in real life Ian would seem like a child next to Stepanov

IMG 20240526 074711 374

IMG 20240526 074710 032

i think Stepanov facecard moggs too
Both chads, i think ian facemogs but a whole 7 inches of height is hard to beat if u don't facemog them by atleast 1 psl

would be brutal for ian even standing next to him

would be brutal for ian even standing next to him
I have a video where Vasily Stepanov stands next to a 180 cm guy, the guy had to look as if into the clouds

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, lzrl and mirrormogger
The only one who can compete with prime Vasily is prime Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and greycel
One is currently mentally ill and living with his parents while the other is a worldwide famous actor known by women everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The only one who can compete with prime Vasily is prime Chico
Join Date checks out :feelskek:
But you are geting a little too old for this behaviour... don't want to end up like @william2605 do we?

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Join Date checks out :feelskek:
But you are geting a little too old for this behaviour... don't want to end up like @william2605 do we?
I’ve was a lurker on .org since 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and greycel
To be honest, I don’t get the point in what he is better, since the only thing that ian has is his lower third, but Stepanov has a philtrum to chin 3.0 ratoi, and his three is not ideal only because Stepanov has 40% of the lower third, and in motion I think Vasily is also better, and in the end you need to understand the difference between their dimensions, in real life Ian would seem like a child next to Stepanov

View attachment 2944412
View attachment 2944414
@dervw4cenks LIFE FUEL HE HAS THE SAME THIRDS AS ME

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
I’ve was a lurker on .org since 2020
You're a lost cause then. 🍼👶
Here, go play with this:

• Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
I’d be pushing like mid 75% harmony with my chin ratios not being counted as a minus

@smallman thoughts? Minus it or nah?
I’m more likely not talking about ratios, but about beauty, for example, if a long forehead/midface is noticeable right away, and you can see the minus, with a long lower third you can’t see the minuses, and if you also have a square chin, then even better

Chico is Htn facially
Nope he isn't striking but there is no one better looking than him. On his own he might not seem special but put him next to any other psl god and he comes out on top. It's a weird thing but it happens

Nope he isn't striking but there is no one better looking than him. On his own he might not seem special but put him next to any other psl god and he comes out on top. It's a weird thing but it happens
did you see his photo next to sean and jordan? he was 5 inches taller than them, but he was still lost against their background

did you see his photo next to sean and jordan? he was 5 inches taller than them, but he was still lost against their background
They have a picture together??? That's wallpaper material send

They have a picture together??? That's wallpaper material send
I'll try to find that photo, but look at this, it clearly shows why Sean Opry is the highest paid male model, and others are just men who are jerked off by gays

Whos the best looking from these 4 v0 rpwh4m7hyhqc1 1

Who tf is voting for ian. He gets mogged in every way

If we’re talking just face ian easily in psl and appeal

That's what they all say
I literally have YouTube comments on it’s brutal first psl god edits and I watched @Blackgymmax years ago Fluren Blue some shit like that was his YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I literally have YouTube comments on it’s brutal first psl god edits and I watched @Blackgymmax years ago Fluren Blue some shit like that was his YouTube
Over for u if u were around back then

But ian is barely chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49 and Never Get Up