Vast majority of inkwells don't need to be blackpilled they can ascend by being red-blackpilled

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
For me the blackpill isn't a doom and gloom but rather a hard code to crack and hack in order to get the most foids as possible.
The black pills holy trinity of virginity;
Ugly+Short+Ethnic

We live in the f*cking 21st century we can change our face, we can even change our height and race if we want to. No one is ugly they are just poor. On top of all this we can improve the finer things, you know going to the gym and running game, etc.

Unless you are completely bald, very old, permanently disabled, mentally ill, or have an unfixable deformity its not over for you.

The first step towards ascension is getting your money up, moneymaxx like your life depends, because in all honesty it does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Gaia262, gamma and 8 others
bro i am sorry but surgeries are cope for normies
i have done 10+ facial procedures (implants, bimax, eyes operations, etc..), and it made 0 diffrerence to my face

surgeries only work for deformed people

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14264, thereallegend and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FreakkForLife, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
"Ascension" is a bluepilled concept

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
"I'll looksmax, make all the money/have sex then I'll be happy"
Delusion upon delusion, is this not the ultimate fantasy?
striving to be better is a constant process but there is no cathartic moment after which you do achieve these type of goals (some of which are possibly pipe dreams) that you will get some everlasting satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
For me the blackpill isn't a doom and gloom but rather a hard code to crack and hack in order to get the most foids as possible.
The black pills holy trinity of virginity;
Ugly+Short+Ethnic

We live in the f*cking 21st century we can change our face, we can even change our height and race if we want to. No one is ugly they are just poor. On top of all this we can improve the finer things, you know going to the gym and running game, etc.

Unless you are completely bald, very old, permanently disabled, mentally ill, or have an unfixable deformity its not over for you.

The first step towards ascension is getting your money up, moneymaxx like your life depends, because in all honesty it does.

So many people on the forum talk of how they are getting their money up before going to surgery. This forum needs to prevent day old accounts from creating useless threads

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Cant really moneymax as an incel where u get rejected in society. I can't even get an raise because I'm ugly. I just want to save for surgery, but it's gonna be a long road

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AlexBrown84
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16380
tbh i think alot of people here could slay a little bit more if they were more NT, would go out and just fun max while beiing softmaxed. The tinder matches game and instagram and whatever is purely for chadlites and chads.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5061, Beetlejuice and 2 others
I know, you will not believe me... Most people here will not either...

BUT... after you moneymaxx, like REALLY moneymaxx, you do not need looks anymore... :unsure:
This is why Musk fucks Amber Heard, but never had Lefort 3 for his pug face... :feelswhy:

This guy will not lie either :ROFLMAO:
Rich ugly

tbh i think alot of people here could slay a little bit more if they were more NT, would go out and just fun max while beiing softmaxed. The tinder matches game and instagram and whatever is purely for chadlites and chads.
So %90 of the manosphere summarized?
Honestly, blackpill community is way too bigger than it was supposed to be. Its big too much because the jealousy over Chad and hypersexulization of western society.

But I am glad looksmaxxing community is getting bigger and bigger too. I prefer /ourguy/ over a normie.

Fuck normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Cant really moneymax as an incel where u get rejected in society. I can't even get an raise because I'm ugly. I just want to save for surgery, but it's gonna be a long road
You are young. Go into IT. Everyone there is subhuman. And earn more than average.

I am probably 5-6/10, I mog to death my whole company, 200 people (150 male), bearded engineers with recessed chins :blackpill::feelswhy:

PS. Except 1 Chad we have. No one fucking knows how he got in, and what he is doing at our company. Sometimes, I suspect he is industrially spying on us :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Just4Beast, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
i have done 10+ facial procedures (implants, bimax, eyes operations, etc..), and it made 0 diffrerence to my face

Yo really that’s insane

Can you please pm me before and after?

You are young. Go into IT. Everyone there is subhuman. And earn more than average.

I am probably 5-6/10, I mog to death my whole company, 200 people (150 male), bearded engineers with recessed chins :blackpill::feelswhy:

PS. Except 1 Chad we have. No one fucking knows how he got in, and what he is doing at our company. Sometimes, I suspect he is industrially spying on us :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
you are utter incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yo really that’s insane

Can you please pm me before and after?
I do not believe he did them.

It is impossible not to improve your looks with 10 surgeries, especially invasive ones he had.

Or his surgeon was doctor Nick...
Nick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 5786

just kidding bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16380
you are utter incel
:unsure:
Maybe incel, maybe not... I get laid though...

But I cannot lay Stacies (free of charge), and it saddens my heart :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

It is impossible not to improve your looks with 10 surgeries, especially invasive ones he had.

View attachment 1464660
i recommend ntmax, softmax, gymmax, stallonemax to everyone instead of going under the knife
surgeries do wonders only for incels, trucels and deformed people

for most normies its cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16380
How the fuck do I moneymaxx in a third world country? I need to come up with a giga high IQ idea

i recommend ntmax, softmax, gymmax, stallonemax to everyone instead of going under the knife
surgeries do wonders only for incels, trucels and deformed people

for most normies its cope
Some surgeries like rhino are basically softmaxxes, and acne scar procedures too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Some surgeries like rhino are basically softmaxxes, and acne scar procedures too
yes, but its only if your nose ruins your look
for some people big nose look great and no need rhino
+ there is chance you will look like feminine shit after

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Edgar
yes, but its only if your nose ruins your look
for some people big nose look great and no need rhino
+ there is chance you will look like feminine shit after
I need revision rhino just for the tip:feelswhy:, it is bulbous af:lasereyes:

• Woah
i recommend ... gymmax, stallonemax to everyone instead of going under the knife
I think anyone going for fillers / under knife before doing softmaxxes like leaning to 10% BF is legit insane... :feelsuhh:
They do not even know what their face looks like under fat...:unsure:

• +1

I was about to mention this and then saw your comment.

Yes it is absolutely correct, this thread is a typical greycel moment and because of that I wont even blame him.

Without good base it literally wont make a huge difference, because the most important things are eye area, jaw area, fhwr and other ratios like midface compactness etc.

Out of the mentioned things only jaw can be changed in a significant way, but even then- it is impossible to create a chad jaw by surgery or implants.

Also dont trust all the before/after pictures on Reddit after surgery. Usually they are very cherry picked and angle frauded or head posture frauded (like jutting in the after pic etc.).

Unless someone makes a youtube video with a high quality camera at the exactly same distance in both videos, dont trust all these before/after pics too much.

One example would be this:

The guy had jaw surgery due to recessed jaw. In the after he barely gained any psl, maybe at most 0.3-0.5 out of 10 if even that.

Usually, if the jaw isnt too bad/recessed, the attractiveness is defined by eye area, FWHR, midface length and proportions of facial 3rds. Thats it. None of those things are changeable by surgery or anything else.

• +1

View attachment 1464660
I dont see why he'd make it up.

We've seen multiple Eppley custom implants which had literally zero psl increase, most of the time even PSL decrease because they made the person look more ogre-ish.

That one guy from lookism "SurgerySoon" had custom Eppley implants for 20K+ and while they changed his appearance, they didnt result in a big psl increase.

• +1
I was about to mention this and then saw your comment.

Yes it is absolutely correct, this thread is a typical greycel moment and because of that I wont even blame him.

Without good base it literally wont make a huge difference, because the most important things are eye area, jaw area, fhwr and other ratios like midface compactness etc.

Out of the mentioned things only jaw can be changed in a significant way, but even then- it is impossible to create a chad jaw by surgery or implants.

Also dont trust all the before/after pictures on Reddit after surgery. Usually they are very cherry picked and angle frauded or head posture frauded (like jutting in the after pic etc.).

Unless someone makes a youtube video with a high quality camera at the exactly same distance in both videos, dont trust all these before/after pics too much.

One example would be this:

The guy had jaw surgery due to recessed jaw. In the after he barely gained any psl, maybe at most 0.3-0.5 out of 10 if even that.

Usually, if the jaw isnt too bad/recessed, the attractiveness is defined by eye area, FWHR, midface length and proportions of facial 3rds. Thats it. None of those things are changeable by surgery or anything else.

longish midface is ideal

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
I dont see why he'd make it up.

We've seen multiple Eppley custom implants which had literally zero psl increase, most of the time even PSL decrease because they made the person look more ogre-ish.

That one guy from lookism "SurgerySoon" had custom Eppley implants for 20K+ and while they changed his appearance, they didnt result in a big psl increase.
As you said in the previous post, it depends on the "base".

However, I disagree about the utility of plastic surgery. It can legit ascent you hard. And even if you have a bad base, 1psl can certainly be achieved. Not all ratios are "incorrectable".

For example, uneven facial thirds with upper one largest? Hairline lowering.
Too high ES ratio? Zygo filler/implant.
Jaw is extremely correctable.

The worst ones are maxilla recession (no one gonna do LeFort anyway), and ratios like mouth/nose, or long midface. But even with these, some surgeries can modify the surrounding features, harmonizing the face. it is NOT necessary to be standard forum Chad to be attractive. Harmony is key.

As for "10 surgeries" - they are hardcore. If they are done, the purpose is to fix something big time. Otherwise, why would he do them? And if he failed, then the surgeon is shit. He should have either said that "this is impossible" before doing 10 surgeries, or have achieved the necessary result.

PS. As for the cases you mentioned, no plastic surgery without risk. The surgeon himself when moving bones cannot always predict what the final result will be. They are literally guessing with stats: 95% you look as I promised, 5% - :feelswhy:

Last edited:
liza kovalenko

Ideal is what doesnt deviate too much from ideal FHWR ratio and so on. I personally prefer slightly longer than average midface over too compact midface like it is common in uk.

Only when the midface is too long or too short, it usually looks unattractive. In between those 2 extremes it can still look good.

As you said in the previous post, it depends on the "base".

However, I disagree about the utility of plastic surgery. It can legit ascent you hard. And even if you have a bad base, 1psl can certainly be achieved. Not all ratios are "incorrectable".

For example, uneven facial thirds with upper one largest? Hairline lowering.
Too high ES ratio? Zygo filler/implant.
Jaw is extremely correctable.

The worst ones are maxilla recession (no one gonna do LeFort anyway), and ratios like mouth/nose, or long midface. But even with these, some surgeries can modify the surrounding features, harmonizing the face. it is NOT necessary to be standard forum Chad to be attractive. Harmony is key.

As for "10 surgeries" - they are hardcore. If they are done, the purpose is to fix something big time. Otherwise, why would he do them? And if he failed, then the surgeon is shit. He should have either said that "this is impossible" before doing 10 surgeries, or have achieved the necessary result.

PS. As for the cases you mentioned, no plastic surgery without risk. The surgeon himself when moving bones cannot always predict what the final result will be. They are literally guessing with stats: 95% you look as I promised, 5% - :feelswhy:

The mistake youre doing is- assuming that only because something can theoretically be changed, it will inevitably result in a psl increase or in general a big improvement. The reality is such that there are barely any significant psl increases only from surgery.

All these "incredible" before after pictures on reddit (which are very rare to begin with) usually are in form of pictures, which are easily fraudable (angle, head posture etc.) and not an accurate way to judge if someone really improved that much. The only accurate way would be to see a high quality video of the person rotating their face 180° with same lighting, distance to the camera etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
The mistake youre doing is- assuming that only because something can theoretically be changed, it will inevitably result in a psl increase or in general a big improvement. The reality is such that there are barely any significant psl increases only from surgery.
I did not assume that, man :p It is NOT inevitable, but it is LIKELY if the surgery is done. Otherwise, usually a pack of surgeries is done to get this "visible" improvement.
All these "incredible" before after pictures on reddit (which are very rare to begin with) usually are in form of pictures, which are easily fraudable (angle, head posture etc.) and not an accurate way to judge if someone really improved that much. The only accurate way would be to see a high quality video of the person rotating their face 180° with same lighting, distance to the camera etc.
Yes, some of them are fraud.

But a lot of them are for real. Especially jaw surgeries leave me in awe. Don't tell me this is not a huge 1 psl improvement:

Filler chin

And this is not even surgery, this is filler ^

Surgeries like facelift, bimax, genioplasty, or hair transplant are just insane in terms of PSL.

I did not assume that, man :p It is NOT inevitable, but it is LIKELY if the surgery is done. Otherwise, usually a pack of surgeries is done to get this "visible" improvement.

Yes, some of them are fraud.

But a lot of them are for real. Especially jaw surgeries leave me in awe. Don't tell me this is not a huge 1 psl improvement:

View attachment 1464799

And this is not even surgery, this is filler ^

Surgeries like facelift, bimax, genioplasty, or hair transplant are just insane in terms of PSL.
The side profile improvement on the picture is solid. Looks like this might be a chin implant as well. are there front pictures of that dude? Cause ultimately, the front matters the most and if his front didnt improve that much, that change doesnt really help.

Also these filler doctors/clinics very often fraud with their before/after pictures. (either lens, angle, lighting frauding or just straight using filters on after pictures). Also dont forget that these filler results usually last 1 week and then they spread around under the tissue, since its just a liquid.

I've yet to see a huge filler or jaw surgery psl increase that is documented in video form, not just pictures. Pictures often only reveal half of the truth, since there are so many possibilities to "cherry picks" perfect shots, which dont reveal the whole pictures. Foids are good at this trickery too.

@Beetlejuice Real rotters like us know the deal

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice