Vastly detailed HEIGHT / FRAME GUIDE (doses and source) (hgh,asin)

Unnecessarily detailed teenage heightcel guide 💯 and adults a bit in a reply

Background
The two primary means of increasing height both in medical practice and unsupervised context have long been aromatize Inhibitors along with human growth hormone or an HGH secretagogue.
I doubt I need to explain the process of growth or diet and sleep because you are lazy fucks anyway so I'll get to the dosing.

Risks
Can-sza (like if my Wisconsin grandma said "oh golly oh gee my grandson got diagnoZed with CAN SZA!" Like 2 words but not like sza the rapper

Growth of the human body inherently requires cell division. This process occurs naturally as part of our unconscious physical upkeep and is occurring constantly. However with every individual division of cells presents the opportunity for an error in the genetic chain. The most notable problem being cancer.

There are very few recorded cases of cancer in adults who have received human growth hormone treatment in childhood, in addition the medically prescribed dosage is often extremely high compared to what I'll refer to as recreational users (not medically approved) for lack of a better word, and these are children with lower body weights.

This could be a lack of due diligence from the clinical study oversight but I'm sure they at least had the phone numbers of the people who organized the study and could have let them know if they got cancer. But just logically the risk is clear.

Prevention
Especially if you have undetected cancer you could be really fucked it'll grow way faster

If you can only afford a single blood test I'd do it before you start hgh and after you've begun to dial in your aromasin dosage to your comfort.

Get a full panel. It could cost a lot but there are ways of getting insurance to cover one.

I think cancer screenings are usually covered if you have a reason, you could say you're having stomach pain, go to a… stomach doctor i forgot that word and in addition to the tests just ask for some kind of cardiovascular test and say cancer runs in your family or some shit. Do it in october-december ish so you daddy done already met his deductible and if your parents will say something in opposition maybe tell them beforehand that you just have a weird fear of cancer.

Usually that or a request to your doctor for a full panelwould probably be good enough even without asking for more, however there are a lot of lab retards that can't read your tests even though it's their primary job so send them to me if you do this for a second opinion.

I went to a urologist (the word for stomach doctor maybe?? still cooking😤)

Oh fuck I looked it up that's not it

Anyway I went to one and asked for an hgh and even estrogen test even though i was there for stomach problems they let me have it, my parents are severly chill than a hoe so mileage may vary. Even more so back then before my older brother started gooning off the stimfap train and went to rehab twice

Cancer and shit nigguh
That said you've been warned ur actions are not my responsibility 💯

HGH Dose
So I'll try to make a dosage chart idk if this is gonna work tbh

Age 13-15Age 16-17Age 1819-22
Under 100lb5iu EOD7.5iu EOD10iu EOD12.5iu EOD
100-125lb7iu EOD9.5iu EOD12iu EOD18iu EOD
125-150 lb9.5iu EOD12iu15iu EOD18iu EOD
150-175lb11iu EOD13.5iu EOD16iu EOD18iu EOD

The reason the dosage increases by age regardless of weight is because being 100-125 pounds at 18 is concerning and the dosages are ordered to convey that urgency and need to fill out your frame. Those in that underweight category should engorge on protein and fats and enjoy carbs in moderation as well, don't be afraid to gain some fat in this stage.

Studies have shown diminishing returns beyond 15iu and I'd estimate 15iu of real lab hgh is like 18-19iu worth of my source so no need to push it past that tbh

Aromasin Dosing

My take on aromasin and aromatize Inhibitors seems kinda drastic but I'm not encouraging you to push your limits, simply let yourself grow tolerant, don't try to speed run that shit.

My advice is to take as much as you can tolerate without lethargy

I got severe lethargy on my first day and I now take around 3 times that in a dose.

This is how you should start your dosing

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

From this point stay at 12.5 until confident, then gradually increase the dose until you get slightly lethargic, seriously small increments.

You need to do it slowly enough to determine the 2 to 4 mgs that will make the difference in locking down your ideal dose. If done SLOWLY, claiming the positives of increased test and slowed bone maturity without enduring side effects is quite possible.

Conversion of testosterone to estradiol

While all humans female or male need some level of estradiol, men need far less of it, which gives us more room to push the limit. AI's inhibit the conversion of testosterone to estrogen

The increased test is no joke either, mine went from 589 to 1059 from primarily arimidex but I maintained these levels even after switching to aromasin.

So go as far as you can until you know anymore would likely give you side effects

Aromasin for shrimpy lads
And if you're under 115 lb cut all those aromasin doses in half btw
Under 130lb divide the doses by 1.25

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

It's ideal if you can just get a blood test but most of you fuckers are little kids with probably not even enough for this shit so I'll give a little shitbox dosing list for the poorcels but I'd say anything you spend on peptides would be better spent on hgh even if have to save a while and your supply will end up stretched thin anyway, it's still the most cost efficient means of increasing your hgh levels.

You could do like 1000 mcgs of cjc-1295 every 2 weeks and half the aromasin.

If you can't get aromasin in your country use arimidex ig it's way worse but if you dose it diligently it's not a problem. Inadvisable for more than like 6 months, but overall using any aromatize Inhibitors for that long is not ideal for your liver and kidneys, it is close in structure and digestive breakdown as steroids and is technically might technically be toxic to humans, atleast with a significant dose

Determining aromasin stopping point
More safety shit - DO NOT PLAY
People have reported being unable to return their estrogen after having used Inhibitors, this is a real risk but its not very hard to avoid. Estradiol test alone (identifies estrogen same shit) is like 50 dollars at a walk in pharmacy or cheaper in the US. If you can afford two tests you should be set to maintain safe estrogen levels.

The first test you'll take after 2 weeks of steadily increasing the aromasin dosage at the timing laid out in my chart and making adjustments based on bodyweight as I specified.

You want your level to rest at 18-25pg/ml (I believe that's the right measurement but you should prob check)

Depending on its distance from this range you'll have to increase the dose, carefully, at your own discretion. After 3 more weeks you'll try again at your new dosage, it's important to time these test to be exactly in between the days in which you take aromasin to get an accurate estradiol reading that depicts the closest value to the median as is acquirable within just one test.

If you have reached the aforementioned range after your second test, stay at your dose for like 2 months and then increase it by 10%, repeat this 4 months after that. And leave it for another 4 months.

If your body disagrees then go back to what you were used to and wait 4 months.

After this taper off as slowly as humanly possible if you wish to protect your liver and kidney health while not rebounding. I haven't stopped for a year and my full panel tests which I get 2 a year from insurance haven't shown any physical distress of my organs. It would actually be possibly even more advisable to just keep taking it at 1/4th of your dose so some of the suicidal inhibition would remain while giving your organs time to heal. Of course still taper off incredibly slowly to reach this dose, it should take 6ish weeks to lower your dosage by a fourth at a steady rate without causing estradiol rebound, which is far less detrimental than would be experienced if you took its counterpart, arimidex under the same circumstances. This is once again because aromasin is "suicidal" and maintains its hold on estrogen despite only existing within its fading half life.

(More precautions on this below. Read them)

It's important to not overload your body with suicidal Inhibitors, in this aspect it's more problematic than arimidex, however once you get your dosage right or simply develop a tolerance to the lethargy and nausea of pushing your dosage.

Do not make yourself uncomfortable physically ever, if your bones feel strange or your body has spots of numbness wait 5 days and lower the dose this goes for lethargy and nausea as well.

It's more convenient for me to just take 25mgs in one go but I've been taking either this or arimidex consistently for a year so I never notice a singular pills effect on my body.

Idk if my source does international tbh ask them WITH A PROTONMAIL ACCOUNT if you're interested in international orders.

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

Make a protonmail first it's like hood gmail but it's safer which I now realize is ironic. I just like calling things hood, hood Batman is among my favorite phrases.

Here's my blood test for the hgh from the source above

Took 10iu of goodlyfe hgh at around 4am and took a blood test at around 8-9am and tested about 5x the max stated on the reference range.

Ref 0 - 7 (idk unit) and I was 41 u believe

(Fasted 11 hours)

I think I deleted some of my drive shit so I'll need to find a post where I uploaded this test already and I'll comment it

And here's my bone growth chart with color coded timestamps

Doses were pretty inconsistent for a while with hgh as I needed a better job but I got Hella money for Christmas and my birthday shortly after and ordered 200iu immediately.

This chart depicts an overall daily average HGH dosage of like 1.5iu

LZMlm7LadmZTgilbLF33hOkualp_KlmdXUQxcQf69lAePlJdJpu-nILNv2V_0nOm2qC4IYVXJ2byE9EghvWOJQi1Bk56zBfqL0WRDpaZ4mWCZZbDxrCOc6QqGdKltwBvfrdex-jrARptRTz1sUFOUHk

nasb0vMK3rra2S2Bp6UKfrSn8LAtYsYTRzrjr59g-OGux-WoALCQxfqohF_TzvrejIW_z6L5vdXhyLBEDp3JRESQXEB29Ej7Sb4dKttAkvTmE-MXVXkuWwFzm_FDlm-CAF9s_uBQhH221w7K-Q_DqUI

40bUvz9neR_vb2kLhynmvhVcLPamUaPsAu028iKm4T8Mxj33u_D2mdkSi7B6XBF6njcptKoJpv7Ycl1u1gsXt9w2O3rsa6JGcXsAkm7jFhBP-xA6q1a5o9RhB0aAGs8F5vvyb7wHT-ticfa00henc-s

My ideal dosage would have been a 5iu average per day (10iu EOD) but I'm going to increase it a bit to like 15iu EOD in order to make up for lost juice acquisition opportunities.

That's one of the things you shouldn't do, what I'm doing with that juice overload. I told yall niggas I'm hood iron man didn't I? Definitely don't do anything I would do type shii ya get me? 💯

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

Don't dm me pls just @ me in the post or reply to one of my replies type shit

I know this very post is a preteen magnet so I'll mind my expectations and sully my resolve when dealing with you goons.

I'll post the blood test in an undefined amount of minutes for hgh and the one where my test doubled but not rn, I took adderall twice and didn't sleep and my thumbs are experiencing great triumph so ill find it later I'm sure some of yall have seen them.
@tyronelite
@Alexander

pin this shit 4000 words of the lords gospel

BLOOD TESTS!

PROOF MY TEST DOUBLED

PROOF GOODLYFE SELLS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

View attachment 2076518

IT WAS 5X THE REFERENCE RANGE PEAK WHICH MEANS IT IS HGH
(But its a blood test not purity test, best to assume I'm getting 70-90% and with having no injection site issues or infections its clearly safe so I'll take the deal.

$1.40 per IU (including everything) if ur in the US

@Hiraeth
@Dragon5000
@Yvel_02

@dimorphism why is this a shit guide I have personal experience, expansive knowledge and reputable-ish doctor oversight (bro is a 6"5 250 pound mass monster who is somehow absurdly respectful and always keeps it cordial and is super fucking smart) but this mf did take lgd-4044 and told me he attacked a guy for glancing at him while lifting in the gym 💀

Bro is married with 2 daughters in high school who he also juices up for volleyball, they both on peptides and his less than 8 year old son (more than 5 I think idfk) is apparently ripped from sermorelin (human growth hormone secreting hormone: lab made precursor which acts to signal the pituitary to release endogenous HGH)

Yeah he's the goat and when my parents took me to him cuz they thought I fucked up my hormones from taking aromasin (niggas thought I was a tranny on some hormones they ain't never heard of fucking arimidex) and they took me to this big black nigga to chew me out and slick dawg proceeds to tell me my dose is worthless and to bump it up and if I want to get taller I should start taking sermorelin and that he'd give it to me

IN A 25 MIN APPOINTMENT WHERE MY ASS WAS SUPPOSED TO GET CHEWED OUT

Certified goat status 💯
how u gettin it for so cheep

edit nvm, thats actually 300 a month on gh

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
heightmaxx copers should be banned. bones, and therefore, height, frame and facial bones, are genetically determined. if you're manlet, LL + lifts or death
Mirin ur inability to conduct due dillegence before making a fool of yourself

Nearing the end

I can fraud up to a perceived height of 5"8.5-9 after elevator shoes, lifts, and perfect maintained posture
Based only borderline manlet now

• +1
Based only borderline manlet now
Indeed

To claim/ fraud any higher would do more harm than good as I'd need sock lifts at all times or the height contrast would be obvious when I took off the creps. And the change would be noticable in person to people I know.

If hgh and posturemaxxing gets me up to a solid 5"7 after all I've done I'd be fine with it.

2.2 inch shoes + .8 inch lifts
(2.75" total under compression"

So 5"7+2".5 is 5"9.75

Everyone gets an inch so that makes me 5"8.75 perceived height. I'd claim 5"8 just to avoid getting questioned, and this would let me claim dudes are shorter than they claim relative to me.

Accounting for everyone having half an inch of general slump I'd be perceived half an inch taller so 5"9 perceived height if I push it.

Then I could always add lifts but they would have to be built into socks just incase, being caught frauding nearly 3.5 inches would be death tier

I wouldn't go that far anyway unless I had a date or some shit.

heightcels have more options than they realize

Indeed

To claim/ fraud any higher would do more harm than good as I'd need sock lifts at all times or the height contrast would be obvious when I took off the creps. And the change would be noticable in person to people I know.

If hgh and posturemaxxing gets me up to a solid 5"7 after all I've done I'd be fine with it.

2.2 inch shoes + .8 inch lifts
(2.75" total under compression"

So 5"7+2".5 is 5"9.75

Everyone gets an inch so that makes me 5"8.75 perceived height. I'd claim 5"8 just to avoid getting questioned, and this would let me claim dudes are shorter than they claim relative to me.

Accounting for everyone having half an inch of general slump I'd be perceived half an inch taller so 5"9 perceived height if I push it.

Then I could always add lifts but they would have to be built into socks just incase, being caught frauding nearly 3.5 inches would be death tier

I wouldn't go that far anyway unless I had a date or some shit.

heightcels have more options than they realize
Mirin

Im 5’11 and going to turn 17 next month idk what to do. Need at least 6’1
What's your growth chart say

If start at 14, 2 inches past your predicted height (more or less accurate, was extremely accurate for me specifically) would be a very favorable result.

Most people don't grow more than an inch past 17 so cool your jets buster.

In addition to posturemaxxing which naturally merits more height for those already tall you can likely get 1.5 inches by 19-20.

Follow the guide.

And read my guide on shoes you're already tall enough to fraud 6"0.5 without issue. Posturemax and you've reached your goal before even starting hgh, obviously you want actual height but perceived height is clearly more important.

More on that in the shoe guide as well.

Dm me tommorow if you have 200 dollars to spend a month ill give you a complete personalized plan because I go to school for 3.5 hours and am unemployed

@FreakkForLife it's really come full circle huh

Last edited:

Background
The two primary means of increasing height both in medical practice and unsupervised context have long been aromatize Inhibitors along with human growth hormone or an HGH secretagogue.
I doubt I need to explain the process of growth or diet and sleep because you are lazy fucks anyway so I'll get to the dosing.

Risks
Can-sza (like if my Wisconsin grandma said "oh golly oh gee my grandson got diagnoZed with CAN SZA!" Like 2 words but not like sza the rapper

Growth of the human body inherently requires cell division. This process occurs naturally as part of our unconscious physical upkeep and is occurring constantly. However with every individual division of cells presents the opportunity for an error in the genetic chain. The most notable problem being cancer.

There are very few recorded cases of cancer in adults who have received human growth hormone treatment in childhood, in addition the medically prescribed dosage is often extremely high compared to what I'll refer to as recreational users (not medically approved) for lack of a better word, and these are children with lower body weights.

This could be a lack of due diligence from the clinical study oversight but I'm sure they at least had the phone numbers of the people who organized the study and could have let them know if they got cancer. But just logically the risk is clear.

Prevention
Especially if you have undetected cancer you could be really fucked it'll grow way faster

If you can only afford a single blood test I'd do it before you start hgh and after you've begun to dial in your aromasin dosage to your comfort.

Get a full panel. It could cost a lot but there are ways of getting insurance to cover one.

I think cancer screenings are usually covered if you have a reason, you could say you're having stomach pain, go to a… stomach doctor i forgot that word and in addition to the tests just ask for some kind of cardiovascular test and say cancer runs in your family or some shit. Do it in october-december ish so you daddy done already met his deductible and if your parents will say something in opposition maybe tell them beforehand that you just have a weird fear of cancer.

Usually that or a request to your doctor for a full panelwould probably be good enough even without asking for more, however there are a lot of lab retards that can't read your tests even though it's their primary job so send them to me if you do this for a second opinion.

Anyway I went to one and asked for an hgh and even estrogen test even though i was there for stomach problems they let me have it, my parents are severly chill than a hoe so mileage may vary. Even more so back then before my older brother started gooning off the stimfap train and went to rehab twice

Cancer and shit nigguh

HGH Dose

The reason the dosage increases by age regardless of weight is because being 100-125 pounds at 18 is concerning and the dosages are ordered to convey that urgency and need to fill out your frame. Those in that underweight category should engorge on protein and fats and enjoy carbs in moderation as well, don't be afraid to gain some fat in this stage.

Studies have shown diminishing returns beyond 15iu and I'd estimate 15iu of real lab hgh is like 18-19iu worth of my source so no need to push it past that tbh

Aromasin Dosing

My take on aromasin and aromatize Inhibitors seems kinda drastic but I'm not encouraging you to push your limits, simply let yourself grow tolerant, don't try to speed run that shit.

I got severe lethargy on my first day and I now take around 3 times that in a dose.

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

From this point stay at 12.5 until confident, then gradually increase the dose until you get slightly lethargic, seriously small increments.

You need to do it slowly enough to determine the 2 to 4 mgs that will make the difference in locking down your ideal dose. If done SLOWLY, claiming the positives of increased test and slowed bone maturity without enduring side effects is quite possible.

While all humans female or male need some level of estradiol, men need far less of it, which gives us more room to push the limit. AI's inhibit the conversion of testosterone to estrogen

The increased test is no joke either, mine went from 589 to 1059 from primarily arimidex but I maintained these levels even after switching to aromasin.

So go as far as you can until you know anymore would likely give you side effects

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

It's ideal if you can just get a blood test but most of you fuckers are little kids with probably not even enough for this shit so I'll give a little shitbox dosing list for the poorcels but I'd say anything you spend on peptides would be better spent on hgh even if have to save a while and your supply will end up stretched thin anyway, it's still the most cost efficient means of increasing your hgh levels.

If you can't get aromasin in your country use arimidex ig it's way worse but if you dose it diligently it's not a problem. Inadvisable for more than like 6 months, but overall using any aromatize Inhibitors for that long is not ideal for your liver and kidneys, it is close in structure and digestive breakdown as steroids and is technically might technically be toxic to humans, atleast with a significant dose

People have reported being unable to return their estrogen after having used Inhibitors, this is a real risk but its not very hard to avoid. Estradiol test alone (identifies estrogen same shit) is like 50 dollars at a walk in pharmacy or cheaper in the US. If you can afford two tests you should be set to maintain safe estrogen levels.

The first test you'll take after 2 weeks of steadily increasing the aromasin dosage at the timing laid out in my chart and making adjustments based on bodyweight as I specified.

You want your level to rest at 18-25pg/ml (I believe that's the right measurement but you should prob check)

Depending on its distance from this range you'll have to increase the dose, carefully, at your own discretion. After 3 more weeks you'll try again at your new dosage, it's important to time these test to be exactly in between the days in which you take aromasin to get an accurate estradiol reading that depicts the closest value to the median as is acquirable within just one test.

If you have reached the aforementioned range after your second test, stay at your dose for like 2 months and then increase it by 10%, repeat this 4 months after that. And leave it for another 4 months.

After this taper off as slowly as humanly possible if you wish to protect your liver and kidney health while not rebounding. I haven't stopped for a year and my full panel tests which I get 2 a year from insurance haven't shown any physical distress of my organs. It would actually be possibly even more advisable to just keep taking it at 1/4th of your dose so some of the suicidal inhibition would remain while giving your organs time to heal. Of course still taper off incredibly slowly to reach this dose, it should take 6ish weeks to lower your dosage by a fourth at a steady rate without causing estradiol rebound, which is far less detrimental than would be experienced if you took its counterpart, arimidex under the same circumstances. This is once again because aromasin is "suicidal" and maintains its hold on estrogen despite only existing within its fading half life.

It's important to not overload your body with suicidal Inhibitors, in this aspect it's more problematic than arimidex, however once you get your dosage right or simply develop a tolerance to the lethargy and nausea of pushing your dosage.

Do not make yourself uncomfortable physically ever, if your bones feel strange or your body has spots of numbness wait 5 days and lower the dose this goes for lethargy and nausea as well.

It's more convenient for me to just take 25mgs in one go but I've been taking either this or arimidex consistently for a year so I never notice a singular pills effect on my body.

Idk if my source does international tbh ask them WITH A PROTONMAIL ACCOUNT if you're interested in international orders.

Make a protonmail first it's like hood gmail but it's safer which I now realize is ironic. I just like calling things hood, hood Batman is among my favorite phrases.

Took 10iu of goodlyfe hgh at around 4am and took a blood test at around 8-9am and tested about 5x the max stated on the reference range.

(Fasted 11 hours)

I think I deleted some of my drive shit so I'll need to find a post where I uploaded this test already and I'll comment it

Doses were pretty inconsistent for a while with hgh as I needed a better job but I got Hella money for Christmas and my birthday shortly after and ordered 200iu immediately.

LZMlm7LadmZTgilbLF33hOkualp_KlmdXUQxcQf69lAePlJdJpu-nILNv2V_0nOm2qC4IYVXJ2byE9EghvWOJQi1Bk56zBfqL0WRDpaZ4mWCZZbDxrCOc6QqGdKltwBvfrdex-jrARptRTz1sUFOUHk

nasb0vMK3rra2S2Bp6UKfrSn8LAtYsYTRzrjr59g-OGux-WoALCQxfqohF_TzvrejIW_z6L5vdXhyLBEDp3JRESQXEB29Ej7Sb4dKttAkvTmE-MXVXkuWwFzm_FDlm-CAF9s_uBQhH221w7K-Q_DqUI

40bUvz9neR_vb2kLhynmvhVcLPamUaPsAu028iKm4T8Mxj33u_D2mdkSi7B6XBF6njcptKoJpv7Ycl1u1gsXt9w2O3rsa6JGcXsAkm7jFhBP-xA6q1a5o9RhB0aAGs8F5vvyb7wHT-ticfa00henc-s

My ideal dosage would have been a 5iu average per day (10iu EOD) but I'm going to increase it a bit to like 15iu EOD in order to make up for lost juice acquisition opportunities.

That's one of the things you shouldn't do, what I'm doing with that juice overload. I told yall niggas I'm hood iron man didn't I? Definitely don't do anything I would do type shii ya get me? 💯

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

I know this very post is a preteen magnet so I'll mind my expectations and sully my resolve when dealing with you goons.

I'll post the blood test in an undefined amount of minutes for hgh and the one where my test doubled but not rn, I took adderall twice and didn't sleep and my thumbs are experiencing great triumph so ill find it later I'm sure some of yall have seen them.
Aren't cancer screening tests of all sorts hella pricey?my chemist auntie got diagnosed of cancer not too long ago after getting a lung scan post-covid. Since as of late I've ordered a few more kits of HGH,am i more likely to build up tumors and ball nodules having cuckcer running in my bloodline?ion wanna larp as the hulk and subsequently rope tbh.

good thread bookmarked also why is injecting 12 iu EOD better than 6 iu ED

Aren't cancer screening tests of all sorts hella pricey?my chemist auntie got diagnosed of cancer not too long ago after getting a lung scan post-covid. Since as of late I've ordered a few more kits of HGH,am i more likely to build up tumors and ball nodules having cuckcer running in my bloodline?ion wanna larp as the hulk and subsequently rope tbh.
To be honest, it's a possibility that any type of Cancer will grow faster from increase HGH but that means once your done with heightmaxxing focus on reducing your igf-1 levels.

Your body will react to cancer usually significantly enough to show up on blood tests.

This tells you that you have cancer, or some sort of infection, lung scan tells you where it is, if it's operable, what stage it is, and it requires an x-ray, so yeah it costs more.

i just use 2.5 mg letrazol everyday and 10 mg off mk-677. soon i wil be using 75 mcg off igf-1 des in my right thigh in the morning and 75mcg at night in my left thigh igf-1 des is cheaper than hgh and will prob even work better

I’ve never heard the notion that aromasin if abused can permanently lower estrogen

I’ve never heard the notion that aromasin if abused can permanently lower estrogen
saw bunch of retards on reddit overdose then say their dick never worked the same again because their estrogen was depleted

thats what they get for not reading my post innit :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
how much is HGH and aromas in together also, could I order some online? I’m also 149lbs and 18 what do you advice I do?

how much is HGH and aromas in together also, could I order some online? I’m also 149lbs and 18 what do you advice I do?
Height and recent height growth?

And like $200 if you dose conservatively

$400 for growing szn 👺

$400 for growing szn 👺
I roughly grew like either 1cm or 0.5cm in the last week so I believe my growth plates are still open.

• Hmm...
Turned 18 January
Have you got X-rays to see if your growth plates are still open? I guess my wrist growth plates are closed but supposedly different growth plates don’t all close at the same time. The knee, hip, clavicle, and spine close after the wrist in that order

$400 for growing szn 👺
You never mentioned anything about preventing insulin resistance? Wouldn't Alpha lipoic acid and chromium pico help? Berberine is shit?

Also is it easier to take aromasin vs arimidex, since arimidex you can't miss a dose or you might be fucked up and also aromasin only reduces E2 by 38% for a 25mg dose Vs 1mg Arimidex which reduces 54% E2 with also a longer half-life up to 72 hours?

So doses of 12.5 mg, 6.25mg aromasin your only getting 19%, 9.5% reduction?

Also how can you tell how many ius to inject isn't past 12 IU's diminishing?

I will be 18 soon, I'm also 140-145 and you said to inject like 15ius?

I also found a source with hgh 98% purity for $1 per iu, it's not Chinese rat piss btw. So would it be wise to buy igf-1 to add with hgh?

I might sound like a idiot since I'm still new to all of this, but trying to figure it out before I inject random chemicals

Last edited:

Background

Risks

Prevention

Cancer and shit nigguh

HGH Dose

Aromasin Dosing

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

(Fasted 11 hours)

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

Bro makes the best guides

• +1
i just use 2.5 mg letrazol everyday and 10 mg off mk-677. soon i wil be using 75 mcg off igf-1 des in my right thigh in the morning and 75mcg at night in my left thigh igf-1 des is cheaper than hgh and will prob even work better
Have you started yet?

Can I grow at 21 or is it over?

Background

Risks

Prevention

Cancer and shit nigguh

HGH Dose

Aromasin Dosing

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

(Fasted 11 hours)

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

How did you come to that conclusion of gh/lbs? 15 ius is a lot to start off with are you running that same amount as in your table?

Background

Risks

Prevention

Cancer and shit nigguh

HGH Dose

Aromasin Dosing

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

(Fasted 11 hours)

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

Can u reply and send me those pics that don't load for me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_103034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_103034_Chrome.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 0
what if my estrogen is 17 @Gaygymmaxx low dose ai?

Background

Risks

Prevention

Cancer and shit nigguh

HGH Dose

Aromasin Dosing

Day 16.25mgs
56.25mgs
83.15mgs
6.25mgs
146.25mgs
12.5mgs
6.25mgs
Can't
Count
Higher
12.5mgs

12.5 / 1.25 = 10

Hillbilly poorcel stack

(Fasted 11 hours)

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

That's prob about it tbh

Good thread, I will do these stuff soon but I’m gonna take test with it so I should inject hgh everyother day with the iu from the chart? Or should I tell my doctor I wanna grow and proceed with his plan? I’m gripping onto the chance my plates aren’t closed

BLOOD TESTS!

PROOF MY TEST DOUBLED

PROOF GOODLYFE SELLS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

View attachment 2076518

IT WAS 5X THE REFERENCE RANGE PEAK WHICH MEANS IT IS HGH
(But its a blood test not purity test, best to assume I'm getting 70-90% and with having no injection site issues or infections its clearly safe so I'll take the deal.

$1.40 per IU (including everything) if ur in the US

@Hiraeth
@Dragon5000
@Yvel_02

@dimorphism why is this a shit guide I have personal experience, expansive knowledge and reputable-ish doctor oversight (bro is a 6"5 250 pound mass monster who is somehow absurdly respectful and always keeps it cordial and is super fucking smart) but this mf did take lgd-4044 and told me he attacked a guy for glancing at him while lifting in the gym 💀

Bro is married with 2 daughters in high school who he also juices up for volleyball, they both on peptides and his less than 8 year old son (more than 5 I think idfk) is apparently ripped from sermorelin (human growth hormone secreting hormone: lab made precursor which acts to signal the pituitary to release endogenous HGH)

Yeah he's the goat and when my parents took me to him cuz they thought I fucked up my hormones from taking aromasin (niggas thought I was a tranny on some hormones they ain't never heard of fucking arimidex) and they took me to this big black nigga to chew me out and slick dawg proceeds to tell me my dose is worthless and to bump it up and if I want to get taller I should start taking sermorelin and that he'd give it to me

IN A 25 MIN APPOINTMENT WHERE MY ASS WAS SUPPOSED TO GET CHEWED OUT

Certified goat status 💯
any facial growth?