Vegan agenda and the future of food

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside

The interview is an hour long but very worth watching. I already have 3 times.

I’ll give you a general idea of what it’s about.

As we know, veganism is a crock of shit that has been pushed hard for years now. Retards have been tricked into that animal foods, the most nutritious foods available, are the cause of obesity, heart disease, etc, when those are really caused by processed foods. They’ve convinced even bigger retards that cow farts are gonna melt the world because of global warming.

In reality we are apparently entering a grand solar minimum, which means for a period of time there will be less sunlight. These sun cycles occur constantly throughout history.

So most people have stopped producing their own food, and have been convinced that the factory food is better, right before crop productivity is set to decline. They want everyone on the tit of bill gates/Jeff bezos style factory farms that give calories but no real nutrition. That’s how you get microchip/mark of the beast scenarios. No chip or no food is a bargain that many people will not resist. Give the video a watch.

@Captain_Collagen @PubertyMaxxer @rillxn @Gargantuan @Lifeisgood72 @JackSparrow @forwardgrowth @RAITEIII @6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, JackSparrow and 7 others
Veganism is good because it creates low T cucks and less environmental pollution

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Of course i will not be a vegan though

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and OOGABOOGA
Veganism is good because it creates low T cucks and less environmental pollution
Cucks are good for competition sake but not society overall obviously. This is why I said land, food, and a home will be powerful for providing for a woman. Just like modern feminism creates incels, it also creates chads. When sex and romance are about provision and survival instead of pleasure and indulgence, Chad needs to support women, not just pump.

Also veganism means tons of big farming which means(in today’s age) lots of chemical pollution. And cow farts aren’t pollution. Carbon emissions aka co2 is what plants breathe. Cow eats grass, cow shits manure and farts co2, manure and co2 fuel more grass to grow. All by design.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It may be hard to get healthy food and if you think that meat is healthy then you either have access to highest quality meat or have not read enough on the subject.
I don't really want to give long post in here on what is healthy and what's not because there are ton of books on that but:
Diet with vegetables/non meat food as main focus is really good and you should add to that fishes (preferably small like sardines or salmon, especially if we are talking about wild salmon) and some poultry.
One of main problems with cow's meat is that cow lives relatively long and it may be stuffed with tons of chemical shit before it eventually gets to your plate.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and OOGABOOGA
It may be hard to get healthy food and if you think that meat is healthy then you either have access to highest quality meat or have not read enough on the subject.
I don't really want to give long post in here on what is healthy and what's not because there are ton of books on that but:
Diet with vegetables/non meat food as main focus is really good and you should add to that fishes (preferably small like sardines or salmon, especially if we are talking about wild salmon) and some poultry.
One of main problems with cow's meat is that cow lives relatively long and it may be stuffed with tons of chemical shit before it eventually gets to your plate.
Yes of course high quality meat is ideal. You are what you eat. if you eat an unhealthy animal you become an unhealthy animal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, wannabenormie and PubertyMaxxer
So meat doesn’t cause cancers?

• +1
I'm a little skeptical on veganism vs carnivore. It seems like carnivores find examples of raw frugivores on fasts and say that they are "vegan" therefore veganism is unhealthy. Cause I see plenty of athletic vegans/vegetarians.
All of it is pretty loaded even vegans are annoying.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and OOGABOOGA
I'm a little skeptical on veganism vs carnivore. It seems like carnivores find examples of raw frugivores on fasts and say that they are "vegan" therefore veganism is unhealthy. Cause I see plenty of athletic vegans/vegetarians.
All of it is pretty loaded even vegans are annoying.
Neither is correct but carnivore is closer. Not the guys saying to just eat grocery store, grain fed steak but the ones really focused on quality nutrition like Frank Tufano. But even he says he doesn’t recommend carnivore to most of the people he advises. So just get rid of low nutrition processed food and get sufficient animal nutrition

In general if someone is looking for a healthy diet and doesn't want to spend much time reading details then I would suggest to adapt mediterranean diet.

• +1
In general if someone is looking for a healthy diet and doesn't want to spend much time reading details then I would suggest to adapt mediterranean diet.
balanced diet with animal nutrition and no processed food. Absolutely greycel

Mirin

• +1