Vegan diet makes girls uglier?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I was following this OnlyFans girl and after she went on a vegan diet she got uglier and uglier, her thighs got thinner, tits shrank, ass got skinnier.

Unsubscribed wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You need more knowlegde for a vegan diet something most people lack

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag, LooksThinker, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Jfl at you for following women on onlyfans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, enchanted_elixir, future6psl and 2 others
I was following this OnlyFans girl and after she went on a vegan diet she got uglier and uglier, her thighs got thinner, tits shrank, ass got skinnier.

Unsubscribed wtf.
retard for even subscribing

• +1
Reactions: future6psl and Lefty Rankin
vegan diet mogs if you stay a healthy weight and do it correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Hortensia and BrahminBoss
Vegetarianism mogs hard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, thereallegend, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
You need more knowlegde for a vegan diet something most people lack
I feel like ur only life purpose is to reply to every @Beastimmung thread

I swear I never see this nigga anywhere else but he’s in every thread op makes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, LooksThinker, Shkreliii and 2 others
Obviously.

How down bad do you have to be to follow of whores :lul:

Jfl at you for following women on onlyfans
Zonar, you are a sissy. You respect women and treat them as your equal. Shame on you.

If it means avocado toast & chia pudding it can be better alternative to standard american diet imo but there really isn't a good reason to exclude eggs & lean meat from ones diet they have so much necessary nutrients that you won't get anywhere else. Much easier to fuck up compared to something like ray peat model or paleo.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I feel like ur only life purpose is to reply to every @Beastimmung thread

I swear I never see this nigga anywhere else but he’s in every thread op makes
We go way back on the forum but all these newcels won't understand when he still had his old account @hebbewem

If it means avocado toast & chia pudding it can be better alternative to standard american diet imo but there really isn't a good reason to exclude eggs & lean meat from ones diet they have so much necessary nutrients that you won't get anywhere else. Much easier to fuck up compared to something like ray peat model or paleo.
Vegetarianism mogs hard
That defeats the purpose of animal rights though

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss

IMG 20231219 225819

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
We go way back on the forum but all these newcels won't understand when he still had his old account @hebbewem
I remember that faggots avi

what was ray peats diet? bc tbh i didnt even know who he was but i looked him up and for 90 he did have really good skin and hair so he must of been onto something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Cope, a vegan diet is always bad
vegan diet kills those who don't take supplements and even the ones who take fuck tons of vitamin pills and supplements still end up looking like disgusting skeletons

What special nutrient in lean meat ? Zinc maybe for which once a week feeding is enough

the people I’ve that were vegan were:
1. Obese/overweight as teens
2. Never were involved socially included and were neglected
3. They found veganism after they moved out of parent’s nest as a way to get attention by virtue signaling and being different AND AS A WAY TO MASK THEIR ANOREXIA/EATING DISORDER FROM PUBLIC.
4. They are usually anxious and control freaks, like children that only see black and white.

Shouldnt she look better from increased estrogen

It makes everyone uglier

Shouldnt she look better from increased estrogen
She's eating less fat, she will produce less estrogen