Veganism is dead

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
To be honest, veganism is absolutely dead in 2022. Jews couldn't push it to masses, not beyond meat, not vegan documentaries, not billions of bill gates , nothing helped it. The only result of it are soy memes, everyone is aware of how cucked is veganism. Only lowest t scum is vegan in 2022
I dont know why we won this war, maybe because of sv3rige or because memes
Thoughts?
Like not a single normal teen will consider vegan diet now because he is aware of how terrible it is

@cloUder @Baldingman1998 @WannabeJock @dfucclife @Vermilioncore @8PSLcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Qaliqal, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Veganism is dead! Long live Veganism!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Veganism is dead! Long live Veganism!
Don't your think I'm right? Vegan is a meme in 2022 , it's over for hench herbivore cels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Who cares tbh. Everything in our food is pumped full with soy. Even our meats are mostly water and estrogen like compounds. Why do you think most men have gyno niw?

Vegan moggers have wom.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Crusile, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
True, I actually think a proper vegan diet is pretty ideal but you’ll get clowned on for being vegan. Even vegan girls don’t want vegan guys lmao

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Qaliqal, SubhumanCurrycel, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Don't your think I'm right? Vegan is a meme in 2022 , it's over for hench herbivore cels
Yeah. The cause has been set back but sissy vegan moggerd have managed to strongly effect diet. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
True, I actually think a proper vegan diet is pretty ideal but you’ll get clowned on for being vegan. Even vegan girls don’t want vegan guys lmao
Normies are niggers.

Oh you're vegan? hahahaha:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gaygymmaxx
Absolute cope. Numbers of vegans are skyrocketing every year

Absolute cope. Numbers of vegans are skyrocketing every year
Its like a subculture for subhumans and soyboys
Somewhat like rap for low class thugs

Veganism doesn't attract normal humans anymore

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17791
da joos da joos hmhmhm

the meat industry is a billion dollar one why would the jews want to shut it down with veganism? low iq jew blaming cuck

And you say that based on what

That raw meat and pure blood from the vessels of animals innit @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791

normies will continue eating their estrogenic meat then.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
da joos da joos hmhmhm

the meat industry is a billion dollar one why would the jews want to shut it down with veganism? low iq jew blaming cuck
Suck my cock retard I don't even give a fuck about jews

N

And have well developed face
Average meat eater in 2022
FA665136 AFF9 4965 A99C 1C329886632B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, autistic_tendencies, galego123 and 2 others
Classic low iq mutt faggot response
Ye nigga im gonna argue like vegan gains with studies
Gtfo subhuman

Fuck vegans with their death uee eyes

• JFL
da joos da joos hmhmhm

because the plant food industry is much bigger and can push more and more waste products as real food

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18479
if ur diet is not 80% animal products just end your miserable existence tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Clark69, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Ye nigga im gonna argue like vegan gains with studies
Gtfo subhuman

Fuck vegans with their death uee eyes
Keep coping. Vegans don't even have eyelids.
46F7EA7C F7DC 4F6B BC3A EAAC3991F10E

• JFL
wouldn't be much to suck anyway faggot :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha small dick!! Tiny cock i have tiny cock ahahah funny dick small can be little are you insecure mopsonz zzzz @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore
Hahaha small dick!! Tiny cock i have tiny cock ahahah funny dick small can be little are you insecure mopsonz zzzz @Vermilioncore
not the faggot calling his friends :lul:

• JFL
They develop it because of carbs and lifestyle
They develop it because they add female growth hormones to the animal to make it grow faster and bigger.

• JFL
They develop it because they add female growth hormones to the animal to make it grow faster and bigger.
Vegan is over for your collagen and aging
Add meat and age gracefully, prolong your femboy lifestyle into your 30s

• JFL
cope
its all because of phytoestrogens and messed up prolactin levels from plant foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Vegans epitome of malnourished videos should be more than enough to understand the threat

• +1
Next jew meme diet that needs to go is the keto diet but this will be a hard one, the bald copers who follow this diet think they're redpilled and part of the opposition
They develop it because of carbs and lifestyle
From seed oils, the average american gets 650 calories a day from them. Carbs consumption is the same than it was 100 years ago

Sugar: The Bitter Truth - DEBUNKED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Meat is great but fuck i need my carbs otherwise its too boring. I just pop some carb blocker pills. It works

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 13332
Meat is great but fuck i need my carbs otherwise its too boring. I just pop some carb blocker pills. It works
you can eat carbs all you want
just dont base your diet around them and be careful from where exactly they come from

• +1
you literally cucking yourself by not eating meat

• +1
you can eat carbs all you want
just dont base your diet around them and be careful from where exactly they come from
I drink shitton of sofa eat alot of carbs. I only eat meat because its Boring without it. I do OMAD fasting though so i have a quality physique and leanness

Pescatarian Japanese style diet is ideal for living long. Probably shitty for height and frame growth when developing though.

• +1
because the plant food industry is much bigger and can push more and more waste products as real food

Exactly. Any label that says 'plant based' or 'vegan' is processed crap.

• +1
Because meat taste good. Sv3ige and memes didn't help

• +1
Yeah on Tiktok and amongst zoomers there is a trend to make fun of the crazy vegan mom ladies, vegans are getting a shitstorm for getting their kids rickets and various other diseases, and its all filmed on most popular social media amongst zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 13787
admitting is the first step

Ain’t nobody perfect

That backstroke I’m tryna perfect

Have you ever asked your bitch for other bitches ?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
It failed because vegan burgers taste like shit. Once there's more advancements in the field I imagine much more normies will fall for that shit

They're already working on 3D printed meat or some shit JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and hebbewem
It failed because vegan burgers taste like shit. Once there's more advancements in the field I imagine much more normies will fall for that shit

They're already working on 3D printed meat or some shit JFL
3D printed meat would be ideal if it is fully the same as the normal one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 13787
going on a mostly plant based diet + fish works the best for me tbh.

I tried plant based at one point but its too much of a hassle I do low dairy for me but I like fish might be the omegas, DHA and EPA.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
going on a mostly plant based diet + fish works the best for me tbh.

I tried plant based at one point but its too much of a hassle I do low dairy for me but I like fish might be the omegas, DHA and EPA.
Omega 3 are toxic oils

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
To be honest, veganism is absolutely dead in 2022. Jews couldn't push it to masses, not beyond meat, not vegan documentaries, not billions of bill gates , nothing helped it. The only result of it are soy memes, everyone is aware of how cucked is veganism. Only lowest t scum is vegan in 2022
I dont know why we won this war, maybe because of sv3rige or because memes
Thoughts?
Like not a single normal teen will consider vegan diet now because he is aware of how terrible it is

@cloUder @Baldingman1998 @WannabeJock @dfucclife @Vermilioncore @8PSLcel
Wrong veganism is increasing and in the shops there's more vegan food and less meat

3D printed meat would be ideal if it is fully the same as the normal one
it’s never going to be nutritionally the same as real meat though
plus meat really doesn’t have strong environmental damage. cows are responsible for 3% of CO2 emissions, agriculture for 9% and the rest is cars/boats/ships/planes (mostly things we use for cargo)

IMO they are trying to get rid of meat bc it’s cheaper to sell junk products as food. things like plant oils were used literally for cars until they realized they could sell that junk for money and now people have higher rates of cardiac problems on average

p.s. i’m not a carnivore or a vegan, i believe if we can debate carnivore and vegan diets then that’s the ultimate proof that we are omnivores. but i do believe animal products should make up 70% of our diets. things like sugar, bread, processed carbs and plant oils are the reason why we all have poor health nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and TsarTsar444