Veganism is dead

Wrong veganism is increasing and in the shops there's more vegan food and less meat
in the way it becomes an subculture for cucks and subhumans

most normies wont fall for this shit and are not as tolerant to veganism as they were in 2018

in the way it becomes an subculture for cucks and subhumans

most normies wont fall for this shit and are not as tolerant to veganism as they were in 2018
Maybe optional veganism is slowing down but mandatory veganism like new laws and school food and stuff like that is increasing really badly

Every Friday in New York schools they only have vegan food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Clark69
Maybe optional veganism is slowing down but mandatory veganism like new laws and school food and stuff like that is increasing really badly

Vegan Fridays is the latest in a series of steps New York City has taken to provide students with more plant-based options. Former Mayor Bill de Blasio launched Meatless Mondays in 2019 and Meatless Fridays in April 2021
This is child abuse. Two days every week the children are left to starve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13332

not a single normal teenager in my area would choose veganism
overton law of this shit is not breaking in eastern europe that means that veganism is crumbling

Carbs fucked me over in the past, but when i started to use carb blockers i feel absolutely fine. By inhibiting the digestion of starchy carbs, white kidney bean extract can cut the amount of carbs absorbed in the intestines by up to 66%.

its the best supplement for me that actually worked. No water retention at all. And when i 1 day i forgot to take those pills, i instantly noticed water retention and puffiness.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 13332
didnt read, but dont waste your effort convincing anyone to "be vegan":) Everyone with half a brain is already vegan. If you arent vegan im happy so dont ask, I dont care about ur repulsive life

It was never alive, it was never seriously considered a thing. Self indulgent nature of eaters saved them.