Vegans and carnivores are the same people

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Big starts at 10
Both are stupid
Just eat a balanaced diet like a NORMAL FUCKING PERSON
Cook ur meat so u don’t get sick and cook ur vegetables so u don’t eat plant defense chemicals
A
NORMAL
FUCKING

HUMAN
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Eblan, try2beme, framemoggerr and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, raleqtambrobret, nathan and 1 other person
Inb4 the jewnivores come in spamming goatis videos as there source :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, NZb6Air, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
REAL BUMPING THIS MASTERPIECE BY THE BEST MOD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and nathan
Being in the middle doesn't get shit done

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, piec, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
No don’t eat vegetables

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Never Get Up, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Nah carnivores are way better, I’m not a carnivore btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ominion, Never Get Up and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, NZb6Air, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Why can’t u niggas just be normal and eat meat fruit and vegetables ? Like is that so fucking hard ?
Too much fiber and defensive toxins, fruit is fine

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Inb4 the jewnivores come in spamming goatis videos as there source :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, truthhurts, piec and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, piec and cooldude1231
Too much fiber and defensive toxins, fruit is fine
COOK UR FOOD NIGGER, U PUT BUTTER ON A PAN AND THE “TOXINS” ARE GONE AFTER COOKING!
A NORMAL
PERSON!

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and raleqtambrobret
Why can’t u niggas just be normal and eat meat fruit and vegetables ? Like is that so fucking hard ?
I eat fruits but not veggies

• +1
COOK UR FOOD NIGGER, U PUT BUTTER ON A PAN AND THE “TOXINS” ARE GONE AFTER COOKING!
A NORMAL
PERSON!
Bro don’t you see the irony, you have to cook it to take out toxins. Natural food shouldn’t have toxins…

• JFL
Bro don’t you see the irony, you have to cook it to take out toxins. Natural food shouldn’t have toxins…
Raw meat doesn’t have any toxins. They fell for the Jewish propaganda. Low T cucks

Eating meat is one of the greatest sins and temptations that is haunting human condition since immemorable times. Compassion for all creatures is the foundation of spiritual ascension. Those who have rejected the flesh will be blessed!

558208 Buddha Quote To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which

7911287 Buddha Quote The eating of meat extinguishes the seed of great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and itzyaboyJJ
Normal person = NPC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Pneuma Palingenesis and itzyaboyJJ
Meat also has “toxins” if u eat meat like raw pork u can literally die.

Fruit is not fine. Fructose glycation damage.
boyo what the fuck are you talking about, i went from balanced to vegan to carnivore+ fruit to raw meat and fruit and now you say fruits cause gayclation damage am i supposed to eat air now??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and itzyaboyJJ
Carbohydrates got another one

boyo what the fuck are you talking about, i went from balanced to vegan to carnivore+ fruit to raw meat and fruit and now you say fruits cause gayclation damage am i supposed to eat air now??
Eat raw meat and raw animal fat only. Eggs and butter if you like. That’s it.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, piec, ominion and 1 other person
Meat also has “toxins” if u eat meat like raw pork u can literally die.
If the animal is sick and dirty yeah… meat by default is not toxic

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Fair enough, not everyone likes the taste of most veggies
I just think theyre toxic cause all the shit sprayed on them and all of the defense chemicals and shite but they do taste horrible too

• +1
Reactions: ominion and itzyaboyJJ
Never been sick from raw meat. carbs and plants have made me sick thiugh so why should I eat them? to appease tou?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ominion, Never Get Up and 1 other person
Raw meat doesn’t have any toxins. They fell for the Jewish propaganda. Low T cucks
IMG 6468

READ NIGGER, PUT DOWN UR PHONE STOP WATCHING GOATIS AND REEaD! DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU GLASSES?

I just think theyre toxic cause all the shit sprayed on them and all of the defense chemicals and shite but they do taste horrible too
If the animal is sick and dirty yeah… meat by default is not toxic
Just don’t be dumber than a actual cavemen even they cooked there meat mothafuckas just tryna be different so bad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion and cooldude1231
Never been sick from raw meat. carbs and plants have made me sick thiugh so why should I eat them? to appease tou?
It’s 2024 and people still have failed to realize plants don’t want to be eaten just as much as you and I.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and itzyaboyJJ
It’s 2024 and people still have failed to realize plants don’t want to be eaten just as much as you and I.
It's 2024 and people still have failed to realise that most plants have been modified to have a negligible amount of toxins for the amount you eat.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and itzyaboyJJ
Neither do animals, but they defend themselves, plants also defend themselves BUT WHEN U COOK THE PLANTS THEY CAN NO LONGER DEFEND SHEIT :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Just don’t be dumber than a actual cavemen even they cooked there meat mothafuckas just tryna be different so bad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lots of tribes today still eat raw meat even after things like fire

• +1
When did I say I didn’t cook my meat? I’m just saying veggies are toxic whereas meat isn’t if it’s from a healthy source. Common sense.

• +1
When did I say I didn’t cook my meat? I’m just saying veggies are toxic whereas meat isn’t if it’s from a healthy source. Common sense.
I mean if u don’t wanna cook it fine, u might not get sick. I just don’t see the point when u can cook it in butter taste way better.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
why do people get so butthurt about it anyways
why do you want me to eat carbs so bad? srs

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and itzyaboyJJ
It's almost like they're uncivilised people living in uncivilised areas where the animals haven't been affected by pollution & other contaminants.
The raw meat you retards are eating is FILTHY compared to what those niggers in Africa you guys admire so much are eating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, cooldude1231 and itzyaboyJJ
why do people get so butthurt about it anyways
why do you want me to eat carbs so bad? srs
Because you guys are preaching this shit to literal children on this forum who can get seriously ill.
Oh, and also because you guys have a huge fucking superiority complex because you force yourself to eat this shit.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and itzyaboyJJ
Vegetables contain carbohydrates

All carbohydrates except for fructose breaks down into glucose

Over just 4g of exogenous carbohydrate intake will spike your blood glucose levels

Inflammation will occur via the Randle Cycle and glycation damage

• +1
Reactions: watah
It's almost like they're uncivilised people living in uncivilised areas where the animals haven't been affected by pollution & other contaminants.
The raw meat you retards are eating is FILTHY compared to what those niggers in Africa you guys admire so much are eating.
Theres still good farms over here

Vegetables contain carbohydrates

All carbohydrates except for fructose breaks down into glucose

Over just 4g of exogenous carbohydrate intake will spike your blood glucose levels

Inflammation will occur via the Randle Cycle and glycation damage
Source-claviculars asshole

Theres still good farms over here
Muh good farms, unless they're owned by your family & you can see what happens then they aren't as good as you think they are.

JFL at trusting strangers, it's a business & you're the customer, they'll piss in your raw milk & you'll love it & post on .org about how much more flavour it has than pasteurised milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, cooldude1231 and itzyaboyJJ