Vegans and carnivores are the same people

NORMAL
nooooooRMAL!!!!
so its about ensuring people conform.
Because you guys are preaching this shit to literal children on this forum who can get seriously ill.
Oh, and also because you guys have a huge fucking superiority complex because you force yourself to eat this shit.
they wont get ill from it
and like you give a fuck about da chillens bro?
shut the fuck up LMFAO
At least the last sentence is closer to honest, you think you’re getting a chance to “knock someone down a peg”

so its about ensuring people conform.

they wont get ill from it
and like you give a fuck about da chillens bro?
shut the fuck up LMFAO
At least the last sentence is closer to honest, you think you’re getting a chance to “knock someone down a peg”
I care about children because they have potential, a past expiry date inkwell like yourself has less value than the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass with earlier.

I don't have a chance to knock people like you down a peg since you guys aren't even part of the game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and itzyaboyJJ
I care about children because they have potential, a past expiry date inkwell like yourself has less value than the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass with earlier.

I don't have a chance to knock people like you down a peg since you guys aren't even part of the game.
Save the moral panic for reddit bro.

whats you diet boyo? been following upper and lower workout of yours.
Been carnivore for nearly 6 years now and have no intention to stop it.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and TheLookInYourEyes
whats you diet boyo? been following upper and lower workout of yours.
EAT NORMAL
MEAT FRUIT VEGTABLES DAIRY ETC
IF U WANNA EAT A COOKIE EAT ONE, U WONT DIE!

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, itzyaboyJJ and ey88
Funny coming from a red, maybe even blue-pilled cuck like yourself.
Oh, so caring about health means I am now red/bluepilled? Maybe I should derive my sense of superiority from being so very “blackpilled” as you are instead and pretending like I care what happens to teenagers on an incel forum.

Don't eat vegetables, seriously never do. Aajonus was 100% incorrect on them.

This is who you guys are taking dietary advice from

17 year old fuglycel eating pineapple and meat to 'grow bones'..... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Oh, so caring about health means I am now red/bluepilled? Maybe I should derive my sense of superiority from being so very “blackpilled” as you are instead and pretending like I care what happens to teenagers on an incel forum.
It's not about you caring about your 'health', but everything else about you.
I've seen your presence on this site & there is not even a hint of blackpill lingering around your pungent green aura with flies, you normgroid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and itzyaboyJJ
It's not about you caring about your 'health', but everything else about you.
I've seen your presence on this site & there is not even a hint of blackpill lingering around your pungent green aura with flies, you normgroid.
i probably just have a better personality

• JFL
Don't eat vegetables, seriously never do. Aajonus was 100% incorrect on them.
just ate my 400 grams of potatoes
mirin potassium + magnesium nigger?

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and raleqtambrobret
just ate my 400 grams of potatoes
mirin potassium + magnesium nigger?
Those 400 grams of potatoes would've messed that inkwell up for the next month due to his subhuman gut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, itzyaboyJJ and piec
Your hormonal profile , sleep quality and oxygen intake means way more than your diet, as long as you get enough vitamins and protein.

• +1
Been carnivore for nearly 6 years now and have no intention to stop it.
what about fruits and grains - sourdough bread/ rice and how strict do you do it ? and do you socially eat at restaurants / goyslop when out with normies

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and itzyaboyJJ
what about fruits and grains - sourdough bread/ rice and how strict do you do it ? and do you socially eat at restaurants / goyslop when out with normies
I don’t eat any plant whatsoever. My only carb source has been 1 liter of milk a day for the past half decade.

In social gatherings the topic usually comes up early as people ask about my routines (I do modeling nowadays, have a top physique in big part because of being carnivore). In most times I am upfront with them about it, some find it weird but the majority are actually rather curious.

If I am a guest of someone, I never disrespect them, I eat what everyone else eats, then just continue my carnivore lifestyle the next day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and ominion
I don’t eat any plant whatsoever. My only carb source has been 1 liter of milk a day for the past half decade.

In social gatherings the topic usually comes up early as people ask about my routines (I do modeling nowadays, have a top physique in big part because of being carnivore). In most times I am upfront with them about it, some find it weird but the majority are actually rather curious.

If I am a guest of someone, I never disrespect them, I eat what everyone else eats, then just continue my carnivore lifestyle the next day.
thank you for answering, btw should i just continue upper lower or its better if i switch to PPL, did you change your workout routine or any excercises? i am following yours from a month or two. i eat less fruits i.e. pineapple, apples, kiwis, bananas, coconut. along with mostly organ meats and eggs and milk. i am skinny so do you reccomend to cut fruits out from diet as i rarely consume grains and bread

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
s
thank you for answering, btw should i just continue upper lower or its better if i switch to PPL, did you change your workout routine or any excercises? i am following yours from a month or two. i eat less fruits i.e. pineapple, apples, kiwis, bananas, coconut. along with mostly organ meats and eggs and milk. i am skinny so do you reccomend to cut fruits out from diet as i rarely consume grains and bread
I have been sticking to upper-lower for the past 4-5 years, honestly I think it’s just simply superior to any other routine as a natural athlete. PPL would be second, but upper-lower is better. So in other terms, my workout routine stays the same, but I vary excerises a lot do keep things interesting. I alao like to combine weightlifting with other disciplines like sprinting, boxing, calisthenics or rock climbing.

All plants are suboptimal compared to animal food, but that doesn’t mean they are all equal - stuff like seeds, wheat, legumes (soy) and vegetables are the worst. Fruits contain less antinutrients comparatively, so if I had to eat plants it would be seasonal fruits, that are not man-made (cultivated), like berries for example.

The problem of skinnyness is solved most easily by upping your dairy consumption (if you are lactose tolerant). Stuff like milk, cheeses, sour cream, quark etc. are insanely anabolic.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
(if you are lactose tolerant). Stuff like milk
yeah, i recently switched from normal milk to fermented milk around half a litre or more per day. right now i cant buy it raw even online or nearby groceries as i live in a tier 1 city.

i combine my workout with swimming, surfboarding, sprinting.

• +1

Glad you're back,Do you think RAW milk is ideal for leanmaxxing? I usually drink 2L a day. Should i lower it to one cup only for 2 months of leanmaxxing?

• +1
Both are stupid
Just eat a balanaced diet like a NORMAL FUCKING PERSON
Cook ur meat so u don’t get sick and cook ur vegetables so u don’t eat plant defense chemicals
A
NORMAL
FUCKING

HUMAN
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF
Yeah but technically vegans are worse
Both are gay micro trends

• +1
Glad you're back,Do you think RAW milk is ideal for leanmaxxing? I usually drink 2L a day. Should i lower it to one cup only for 2 months of leanmaxxing?
Raw milk is better than pasteurized if you are lucky and can get your hands on it.

Personally I wouldn’t lower the milk amount below 1L per day. There was a few months when I drank 2L per day, my physique only got marginally worse, I think if you are in the beginning stages of leanmaxxing it’s fine, you should be more careful when you are already close to being very lean.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM and itzyaboyJJ