Vegans have the lowest BMI and body fat % despite mostly eating carbohydrates.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Shawn Baker doesn't eat carbs and is type 2 diabetic.
Shawn Baker labs 4 1

His test level is because he's abusing trenbolone without a test base.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17763 and TrestIsBest
Carbohydrates are not even to blame for the world's obesity problem. What a joke

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, subhuman incel, Racky and 1 other person
It's because fiber has a satiating effect. Vegans eat mostly legumes, which have more protein than most carbs but still less protein than animal products.

The main problem with the vegan diet is NOT vitamin and mineral deficiencies, but the excessive amount of fiber which can lead to diarrhea, indigestion and excessive gas (including farting and cramps).

The only people who can avoid the bad effects of the vegan diet are those who have the genetics that allow them to digest over 100g of fiber without getting any bad side effect effects.

I tried it for 1 year in 2019 and I had to stop when I ended up in the emergency room with extreme cramps in my stomach that felt like I was being stabbed with very sharp knives. The problem went away after a few days as I switched from legumes to animal products.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
They also have the lowest IQ too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Carbohydrates are not even to blame for the world's obesity problem. What a joke
I think high fat is much worse because it doesn't satiate you at all
I feel fuller eating a grilled chicken sandwich than a cheeseburger with double the calories

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, subhuman incel and CupOfCoffee
too much protein turned into glucose
Him abusing steroids with no test is why I assume his levels are whack.
I feel fuller eating a grilled chicken sandwich than a cheeseburger with double the calories
BPA and estrogen are the biggest causes of obesity.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and pizza
PUFAs are to blame for most of the metabolic diseases in the world and obesity. Overconsuming sugar is slightly a problem but nothing close to addictive inflammatory PUFAs in literally everything that people eat

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, subhuman incel and Deprived
Him abusing steroids with no test is why I assume his levels are whack.

BPA and estrogen are the biggest causes of obesity.
Idk about BPA but estrogen is the result of obesity not the cause
Low T nations like East Asian countries have skinny citizens because of high avalibility, high quality, cheap foods. Compare that to places like America where eating at mcdonalds daily is a good financial decision

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
non processed carb sources should be the foundation of your diet

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and subhuman incel
Idk about BPA but estrogen is the result of obesity not the cause
Low T nations like East Asian countries have skinny citizens because of high avalibility, high quality, cheap foods. Compare that to places like America where eating at mcdonalds daily is a good financial decision
BPA has estrogenlike effects.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Vegans r gay sissies :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and subhuman incel
The carbohydrate driven insulin hypothesis is BUNK.

Do you think you'd be obese eating nothing but plain boiled potatoes and bananas?

Go ahead and try it. Try to overeat on that.

High carbohydrate diets INCREASE insulin sensitivity. OH YES. You mad?

High carbohydrates decreases cortisol. You mad?

Low carbohydrates decreases thyroid function.

Not a vegan but meat only and low carb is also retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dainslief and subhuman incel
Shawn Baker has very good insulin sensitivity, which is actually the measure of a diabetic. Any athlete will have elevated fasting blood glucose.

Veganism is one of the most retarded and unhealthy diets imaginable. It is a cult for low IQ brainwashed people to self-flagellate themselves for the crime of being apex predators, and to LARP as herbivores instead. Almost all vegans quit within 5 years, due to health problems. It is guaranteed that vegans will develop digestive disorders, and if they persist they will develop mental illness, tooth decay, muscle wastage, skin ageing and disorders, eyesight loss, infertility, and eventually cancer and heart disease. The number of ex-vegans who had cancer scares and atherosclerosis is terrifying.

Humans evolved eating mostly animals. If you listen to corporations, banks and governments instead of traditional wisdom you will pay the price with your health.

Here are some of these impressive low BMI specimens:

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and White Swordsman
Yes they're literally malnourished