(Venting) 5’9 Vampire looking Chad at Muay Thai gym

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
I’ve been doing Muay Thai at a specific place for years now and recently like a week ago some kid my age joined the club. When I first met him I got sick to my stomach. This little fuck mogs all of your favourite psl gods and even more. I went sparring with him and obviously I tried coping with age and height but turns out he was the same age as me (15). I’ve been trying to cope using the fact that I am 3 inches taller than him but that doesn’t even matter. He looks like a vampire out of a movie. He has everything jaw, tall chin deep set eyes thick eyebrows hooded eyes he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side. The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring and even when I do that he just shakes it off like he knows that he brutally mogs everyone there. All of his friends are short 5’5 - 5’7 white boys who don’t even know how much they get mogger by him. Fuck I hate this guy but he has a bright future ahead of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Sprinkles and Xangsane
The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring
Image 39

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, med, mike21 and 1 other person
plot twist...

OP is indiand

anywho

ignored

• +1
Reactions: JovanMaxxer
I’ve been doing Muay Thai at a specific place for years now and recently like a week ago some kid my age joined the club. When I first met him I got sick to my stomach. This little fuck mogs all of your favourite psl gods and even more. I went sparring with him and obviously I tried coping with age and height but turns out he was the same age as me (15). I’ve been trying to cope using the fact that I am 3 inches taller than him but that doesn’t even matter. He looks like a vampire out of a movie. He has everything jaw, tall chin deep set eyes thick eyebrows hooded eyes he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side. The only way that I can cope with this is to fuck him up during sparring and even when I do that he just shakes it off like he knows that he brutally mogs everyone there. All of his friends are short 5’5 - 5’7 white boys who don’t even know how much they get mogger by him. Fuck I hate this guy but he has a bright future ahead of him.
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, Sprinkles and F36
What tales, I live in Sweden and the mogger is literally white. Are you saying that there aren’t exceptions you retard

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
His face will be destroyed regardless in his sport

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and JovanMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Alt Number 3
why tf do u care so much is there a girl there u like or smth?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and butterworld
Damn its must sucks to be gl dude when every jealousy motherfucker try to rape u just because u are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
no height for your face

Facemog is the best mog

what u mean by "he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side"

any examples?

what u mean by "he also has that skin bit that makes ur eyes invisible from side"

any examples?
Talking Positive orbital vector that makes eyes deep set probably

you wouldn't feel bad to ruin that art? f u

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel