Venting again

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I could’ve been something different. Could’ve decided to go back to losing weight before entering high school but nope, I ended up at a school for retards and mentally ill people. I didn’t bother to change myself there, as I chased after hoes who don’t give a shit about me. I could’ve forgot about my first oneitis and lose weight. As for my junior year, I could’ve stayed in forensic science and not switch to chemistry where my current oneitis is. I could’ve went to the musical auditions but nope.
Where do I go from here? Lose weight and see where that goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
:feelsbadman:want a hug?

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
didn't read, loose weight

• +1
Reactions: VST, CupOfCoffee and Nibba
lose weight should be your priority, first step of looksmaxing

Least I’m not over weight and too fucking stupid to do anything about it
Tbh

I could’ve been something different. Could’ve decided to go back to losing weight before entering high school but nope, I ended up at a school for retards and mentally ill people. I didn’t bother to change myself there, as I chased after hoes who don’t give a shit about me. I could’ve forgot about my first oneitis and lose weight. As for my junior year, I could’ve stayed in forensic science and not switch to chemistry where my current oneitis is. I could’ve went to the musical auditions but nope.
Where do I go from here? Lose weight and see where that goes.
Yeah I fucking told you over and over and over again to quit chasing hoes and work on yourself, but no don't listen to me, trust your gut which says "give me more food"

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and dogtown
My oneitis
@Nibba thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Tbh

Yeah I fucking told you over and over and over again to quit chasing hoes and work on yourself, but no don't listen to me, trust your gut which says "give me more food"
So forget about my past and focus on losing weight?

So forget about my past and focus on losing weight?
Yes. Reinvent yourself for college man
Now's the Time boyo. If you get better looking during college it won't matter cuz everyone's still gonna base their perception of you off their first impression which is the goofy looking fat kid

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes. Reinvent yourself for college man
Now's the Time boyo. If you get better looking during college it won't matter cuz everyone's still gonna base their perception of you off their first impression which is the goofy looking fat kid
Do u recommend me starting off at community college then transfer to university?

Do u recommend me starting off at community college then transfer to university?
I do yes. That would be a good idea. Get fit and disciplined at community college then transfer to uni when you are ready

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I do yes. That would be a good idea. Get fit and disciplined at community college then transfer to uni when you are ready
That’s exactly what was my plan.

That’s exactly what was my plan.
It'll be easier to be fit once you're out of your house. It sounds like you're parents aren't making this easy for you with their cooking. Uni cafeterias have a lot of healthy options

didn't read, loose weight
Yeh this thread is useless tbh
I was a fat guy first 2 years and third I was skinnyfat

Lost that weight in a year and now I can attracr women, OP is lazy
It'll be easier to be fit once you're out of your house. It sounds like you're parents aren't making this easy for you with their cooking. Uni cafeterias have a lot of healthy options
Yeh or just start fasting, either that or convince parents

OP you should have started losing weight a month ago postponing only delays getting girls lol

My friends and I want to live in a assisted after high school

Apartments are nice yeah just make sure they're good quality. Good luck bro
I meant to say apartments with assisted living, cuz me and my two friends are mentally ill. And a lil retarded.

Lose weight.

I meant to say apartments with assisted living, cuz me and my two friends are mentally ill. And a lil retarded.
I hope you guys make it work. Those will be a bit expensive tho