DaPhishman
Iron
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Reputation
- 0
4chan /fit/ has become a demoralizing desert of a shithole so imma write my essay here fuck u niggas
I recently cut off my family, my mother is an actual undiagnosed BPD insane person, my two sisters are such unempathetic selfish bitches who pretend they want to help me but I truly know what's inside their personalities they'd hate to see me live better than them, they give shitty advice that doesn't help at all only to feel good about themselves, my brother is the only one I like but he's a jobless diagnosed schizophrenic who's wife is basically financing him, he will never be able to help me
I can't live with them, I will only be half dead as long as I live with them, I can't be responsible for any of them either, I am the youngest, but I finally moved out
Nothing is too late, even if I'm 23, no college education, no real girlfriend experience since 17, I suffered from depression and cannabis addiction the last 6 years, but at least this time I can help myself forget and get to blame myself only and no one else for whatever suffering that comes next
I don't fucking need to do shit, I'm not owed to anyone, you niggas can live life to the fullest and have normal lifes and loveable family relationships, I'm gonna build one that makes me comfortable, even if it means working out and fucking hookers, my only responsibility is towards myself so everyone can kiss my ass I don't care. I'm tired of being the sad one in my friend groups, I'm tired of complaining about my mother like a bitch, that useless 60 year old machiavellian whore only has power over me cause of the nature bond with her, but it's fucking over I'm on my own now
I can keep drowning on my own but at least I won't get tortured with the fake feeling or promise of relief or love
I'm gonna be a sad cunt for a while, others gonna want me to stay a sad cunt for a longer while, especially some friends, and when they see me finally rise they eouadvice it would be cause they see me rise and want to take credit for it, I'm gonna keep my business silent and private in the future, no one is my keeper
Tomorrow I will start my first day at the gym, I will become a faggot who does nothing but work out and wear fancy clothes and perfumes, I'm not ashamed, fuck it all
I wanna read some threads on here that could help my situation y'all got good material
if y'all got this far over my rant, recommend me sum pls, thank you
I recently cut off my family, my mother is an actual undiagnosed BPD insane person, my two sisters are such unempathetic selfish bitches who pretend they want to help me but I truly know what's inside their personalities they'd hate to see me live better than them, they give shitty advice that doesn't help at all only to feel good about themselves, my brother is the only one I like but he's a jobless diagnosed schizophrenic who's wife is basically financing him, he will never be able to help me
I can't live with them, I will only be half dead as long as I live with them, I can't be responsible for any of them either, I am the youngest, but I finally moved out
Nothing is too late, even if I'm 23, no college education, no real girlfriend experience since 17, I suffered from depression and cannabis addiction the last 6 years, but at least this time I can help myself forget and get to blame myself only and no one else for whatever suffering that comes next
I don't fucking need to do shit, I'm not owed to anyone, you niggas can live life to the fullest and have normal lifes and loveable family relationships, I'm gonna build one that makes me comfortable, even if it means working out and fucking hookers, my only responsibility is towards myself so everyone can kiss my ass I don't care. I'm tired of being the sad one in my friend groups, I'm tired of complaining about my mother like a bitch, that useless 60 year old machiavellian whore only has power over me cause of the nature bond with her, but it's fucking over I'm on my own now
I can keep drowning on my own but at least I won't get tortured with the fake feeling or promise of relief or love
I'm gonna be a sad cunt for a while, others gonna want me to stay a sad cunt for a longer while, especially some friends, and when they see me finally rise they eouadvice it would be cause they see me rise and want to take credit for it, I'm gonna keep my business silent and private in the future, no one is my keeper
Tomorrow I will start my first day at the gym, I will become a faggot who does nothing but work out and wear fancy clothes and perfumes, I'm not ashamed, fuck it all
I wanna read some threads on here that could help my situation y'all got good material
if y'all got this far over my rant, recommend me sum pls, thank you