[VENTING] I felt very euphoric today.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I was just going through my old pictures saved I had on my phone. I was embarrassed and laughing at myself at how much worse I looked before and how much more NT I was back then.

I hit puberty late so I found out that I somehow gained more dimorphism and I have started to look more low trust, which is exactly what I wanted. I was laughing like an idiot out of joy tonight though, I have improved looks-wise now. My lower third grew for some unknown reason and now I have a lesser wimp skull.

Still truecel, but at least I'm a slightly better looking incel now. :Comfy::ogre:

But honestly, finding this forum, becoming blackpilled and slightly improving looks wise has made me so much happy now. I probably won't be a high tier normie or ascend, but I'm so glad I have redpilled and blackpilled myself till the point I have improved my social interactions. Not saying that my social skills improved, but I have become more based irl and now I get respected everywhere I go.

Ever since I grow out a thick stubble and ever since my eyes became more deep set, I've gained more respect from men and women.
Before I was a high trust faced, jestermaxed incel. Now I am a dark triad, based, low trust, dominant incel. This level of self awareness I have achieved has made me find inner tranquility. I do not cringe over my actions, decisions and doings which I have made since late 2021. But unfortunately, the stuff I did before and how I looked and behaved before makes me feel disgusted of myself and I wish to change my past.

Anyway, how are you folks doing? How many of you guys fell better now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FrameMogger and Deleted member 15569
I am so happy today, gaining more dimorphism has made me look more threatening and it made me immensely respectable irl.

My face has become more low trust... I am so happy! I can't stop expressing my joy over this one thing that happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
i feel good too. no reason just happy tbh

• +1
Reactions: john2