Verdict does the sun age you or not

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
I think the sun could age you if your diet is seed oil heavy otherwise it’s good for you

• +1
Reactions: Ken and mug
yes dont listen to tards here saying it doesnt age you. Every real scientific site will tell you it damages your skin, all while niggas here post reddit links trying to prove that it doesnt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and Hirekdr
holy fucking shit you basement dwellers
no wonder you don't get any bitches if you're afraid of the sun
let me tell u something
THE SUN IS FUCKING ANABOLIC
it's so good for your testosterone it's unreal. Only women should be afraid of "aging", ur supposed to see the sun everyday as a man

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Gargantuan, Hirekdr and 2 others
I think the sun could age you if your diet is seed oil heavy otherwise it’s good for you
9FDABB08 B2BF 410B 976D 2923FF188232
This truck driver had the sun focused on one side of his face for 40 years.
If you’re ethnic then the effects are minimal because you already have natural SPF15+ protection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, GetShrekt, mug and 1 other person
We got a love-hate relationship with the sun. On the one side it gives us feel good hormones and good source of vitamine D. A darker colour may improve your looks.
On the other hand it causes direct DNA damage causing skin aging and higher chance of cancer.

If you are truely interested in longevity check this. For the sun part 44.45

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
let me tell u something
it's so good for your testosterone it's unreal. Only women should be afraid of "aging", ur supposed to see the sun everyday as a man

Cope. Sunlight lowers testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Sunlight will turn you in to a high-E faggot.

We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total and free testosterone, LH, and SHBG levels in 1548 men living in north Norway, a population exposed to a wide seasonal variation in temperature and daylight. Total testosterone showed a bimodal seasonal variation (P < 0.001) with a small peak in February, the nadir in June, and a more prominent peak in October and November. Free testosterone also showed a significant seasonal pattern (P < 0.001), with the peak in December and the nadir in August. These patterns persisted after adjusting for age and waist to hip ratio (P < 0.001). Lowest testosterone levels occurred in months with the highest temperatures and longest hours of daylight.

• Love it
Reactions: mug
Cope. Sunlight lowers testosterone.
ur the one coping you cuck
they did a study in north Norway, aka the niggers with vikings genes
ofc they gonna have higher T than average LOL

get cucked yet again
These are real studies, not wtf u sent.
Sunlight is crucial for your testosterone, just go in the sun rn and tell me u don't feel better LOL

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
ur the one coping you cuck
they did a study in north Norway, aka the niggers with vikings genes
ofc they gonna have higher T than average LOL

get cucked yet again
These are real studies, not wtf u sent.
Sunlight is crucial for your testosterone, just go in the sun rn and tell me u don't feel better LOL

Studies about vitamin d supplementation =/= carryover to vitamin D from sunlight.

Solar radiation destroys your testosterone levels. Fact.

Sunlight makes you feel good because you have high estrogen sensitivity and that extra dose of feminism perks your femmy ass up, makes you feel like wonder woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 5815
Ofc it does but it’s worth it

Imagine sacrificing your youth because you gave a shit how your skin looks at 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: djaberbod, Hirekdr, mug and 1 other person
sun will burn your skin like you cooking beef on a frying pan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Studies about vitamin d supplementation =/= carryover to vitamin D from sunlight.

Solar radiation destroys your testosterone levels. Fact.

Sunlight makes you feel good because you have high estrogen sensitivity and that extra dose of feminism perks your femmy ass up, makes you feel like wonder woman.
LOL so ur saying as a man if you have high estrogen levels you're happy?
maybe that's the case for you since youre a femboy, but most men are happy with an elevated testosterone level
most raw and natural vitamin d3 comes from the sunlight retard, supplementation is actually low iq

go out more, maybe you'll grow that beard you always wanted you pathetic male

LOL so ur saying as a man if you have high estrogen levels you're happy?

If you felt happy after basking in the sun like a typical girl does, yes.
I bet you have the CAG receptor count of a Thai woman if sunlight makes you feel food.

maybe that's the case for you since youre a femboy, but most men are happy with an elevated testosterone level

Something they cannot get from sunlight exposure, as shown by science.

most raw and natural vitamin d3 comes from the sunlight retard,

Low T also comes from sunlight, as does folate damage and DNA coding errors.

supplementation is actually low iq

Your studies were conducted around supplementation without sun exposure. It's the UV radiation that hurts T. No matter how much vitamin D you get, it won't change the fact that you have oxidized your hormones in to junk and destroyed your folate and DNA.

go out more, maybe you'll grow that beard you always wanted you pathetic male

Roastie-tier patheticness. Sunlight will make you physiologically more like a girl.

Last edited:
let me tell u something
also shave your head and grow a beard

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If you felt happy after basking in the sun like a typical girl does, yes.

Something they cannot get from sunlight exposure, as shown by science.

Low T also comes from sunlight, as does folate damage and DNA coding errors.

Your studies were conducted around supplementation without sun exposure. It's the UV radiation that hurts T. No matter how much vitamin D you get, it won't change the fact that you have oxidized your hormones in to junk and destroyed your folate and DNA.

Roastie-tier patheticness. Sunlight will make you physiologically more like a girl.
cope you pale ginger, i bet you're white like cum

you're coping hard saying it makes you more like a girl because you know you can't get into the sun without getting a sunburn because of your shitty cuck genetics 😂

sunlight has been proven to increase testosterone and energy levels in men countless times

watch this video and he will explain everything in detail

sun is fucking great for your skin, obviously you shouldnt sit in it for 8 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Said no measurement of reality, ever.
I mean in like a tan. So not talking about study. But colouring takes a part in the looks equation.

View attachment 1767274
This truck driver had the sun focused on one side of his face for 40 years.
If you’re ethnic then the effects are minimal because you already have natural SPF15+ protection
Do you spend 10-12 hours each day outside in sun light, or just stay inside most of the day in front of the computer, TV, etc? Most people here don't get enough sun light, they should unironically stay more outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
cope you pale ginger, i bet you're white like cum

Daily reminder:

african-american-slave-being-whipped-everett-canvas-print.jpg

you're coping hard saying it makes you more like a girl because you know you can't get into the sun without getting a sunburn because of your shitty cuck genetics 😂

Cope, I can. I just don't because no one can svoid folate damage + estrogen + looking like a bitch (brown).

Also, women tolerate sunlight better than men.

sunlight has been proven to increase testosterone and energy levels in men countless times

No, it has been proven to decrease it.

watch this video and he will explain everything in detail

Read the study I posted and stop listening to YouTube videos created by high school dropouts.

Do you spend 10-12 hours each day outside in sun light, or just stay inside most of the day in front of the computer, TV, etc? Most people here don't get enough sun light, they should unironically stay more outside.

Why? So they can talk like a nigger like you do?

• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar