Verdict : Most of the people on this forum are degenerates who don't support traditional marriage, most zoomers here deserve a public hanging

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Title

The only reason I'm here is shitposting

As a conservative who still believes in marriage and does not approve of sex before marriage, I honestly find most of you disgusting

To me you are no different than apes, monkeys and dogs who don't have any moral compass, virtue. You cannot even think above the needs of your dick.

Blame the jews, blame the media but make sure you never blame yourselves. Every looks forum is a sad reflection of pathetic cumskin civilization. I look forward to the day every cumskin is wiped out from the face of earth (except for the good ones)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Michael Myers, 5'8manlet and 8 others
The cope is unbelieveable. You've managed to convince yourself that your ugly ass has never seen a titty because you're virtuous and shit. Enjoy your marriage with a girl stretched and warmed up for you by 20 bbcs. She's probably gonna be dressed in white too jfl

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

Last edited:
Marriage was created to control women.
Not really...they didn't have government benefits back then so how would they have survived without it? Women have gained more from marriage then men throughout every era

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Looks234
The cope is unbelieveable. You've managed to convince yourself that your ugly ass has never seen a titty because you're virtuous and shit. Enjoy your marriage with a girl stretched and warmed up for you by 20 bbcs. She's probably gonna be dressed in white too jfl
No

That's why we whip unmarried sluts with 100 lashes and stone adulterers to death

I support this punishment openly

Except for some jew tiktok videos u will post, most Muslim girls in conservative countries keep their virginity intact for future husband.

Anything else is a cumskin cope for justifying their own degen culture

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Marriage was created to control women. Them being whores is normal.

Everyone wants sex but it's beyond retarted to allow women/men to have sex b4 marriage. This opens the door to hypergamy,cheating,unstable family structure,low birth rates,cuck mentality.....

But anyways, this culture has left many of u incels and still craving for sex. If u look at the stats, conservative still get laid and more than you. They have good family values and a strong community

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Br0sk1, Michael Myers, RODEBLUR and 3 others
Title

As a conservative who still believes in marriage and does not approve of sex before marriage, I honestly find most of you disgusting

To me you are no different than apes, monkeys and dogs who don't have any moral compass, virtue. You cannot even think above the needs of your dick.

Blame the jews, blame the media but make sure you never blame yourselves. Every looks forum is a sad reflection of pathetic cumskin civilization. I look forward to the day every cumskin is wiped out from the face of earth (except for the good ones)
Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Upvoted, becasue u have own opinion

PErsonally , marriage might be good for raising children , give them family enviromnent and roots, so its good for society

I disagree tho, people are fucked most marriages fail, people are not made for monogamy naturally

• +1
Title

Sandniggers being like

zoomers in general deserve public hangings, not just the ones on here. ill gladly give my life if it meant the death of all u nihilistic defeatists.

• +1
I agree SO SO MUCH