Verdict on hair color?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I have dark brown hair, I’ve dyed it to a medium brown with highlights and thought it looked good, but what’s the color proven to attract the most foids (I’m ethnic btw)

You are ethnic, there is no point in living anymore, rope as soon as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, hebbewem, Deleted member and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 14543
You are ethnic, there is no point in living anymore, rope as soon as possible
I’m actually really good looking and I have sex with a lot of good looking white girls, I have a date this Sunday with a Stacy. Don’t try to battle me because I have time. Now provide me with the knowledge I seek!

Strong first day (y)
I am from an another forum, you should all welcome me. I look down upon all of you all and would not care if you were dead tomorrow

I'm possessed

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14323
I am from an another forum, you should all welcome me. I look down upon all of you all and would not care if you were dead tomorrow

I'm possessed
OK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and OGJBSLAYER
Brown and bark blonde, thats it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Brown and bark blonde, thats it
What kind of brown? I’ve heard the darker the better insofar as it’s natural looking but not sure

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What kind of brown? I’ve heard the darker the better insofar as it’s natural looking but not sure
Dark brown, and dark blonde hair are the best. Like mine

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
Dark brown, and dark blonde hair are the best. Like mine
I’d say, collagen max, minox for beard so you can grow stubble, increase muscle mass (look up female romance novels on Google and go to images to see the physique you should try to go for) height max if not over 6’, (not NEEDED but maybe like a half inch or inch on the hairline with transplant) love the mane tho I’m jealous. The French mustache looks good on you tho

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
brown, ive seen alot of girls on tiktok saying brunette boys mog

ginger and light blonde are probably the worst

• +1
Reactions: kej3094 and Deleted member

I'm possessed
he is mogging us he so dark triad:trepidation:

I’d say, collagen max, minox for beard so you can grow stubble, increase muscle mass (look up female romance novels on Google and go to images to see the physique you should try to go for) height max if not over 6’, (not NEEDED but maybe like a half inch or inch on the hairline with transplant) love the mane tho I’m jealous. The French mustache looks good on you tho
Yeah i need to giga skin max, its my worst failo, also plan to lower my hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dark brown or dirty blonde, but for the latter you need to be a white tanned prettyboy to pull it off