Verifying I'm a tyronelite #1

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Was debating if I should make this thread bc I can honestly careless if people think i'm legit or not lol. But here are a couple screenshots from my old instagram account back in my "slayer" highschool days where I would funnel in girls from instagram to my kik. At one point, I had over 400 kik messages from girls lol. Got hella nudes from chicks and milfs (when I look back on it, these women are preds lol. I had women 5-10+ years my age trynna fuck). Had alot of chicks trying to meet up. Some went to my school (I was in highschool at the time) lol. Some lived in my neighborhood. Met up with some. I can imagine me be able to slay today if I made a tiktok and funnel chicks to an instagram acc. Same shit. Different platform.

Obviously, i've blurred out stuff to prevent me and other people from being doxed, eventhough I do plan on uploading full face pictures eventually lol.

This is only my first thread out of many to verify my status bc of the insane amount of larpers on here. I also have old screenshots from my old phone where girls would act thirsty af on my kik, which I'm gonna post some other time lol. I had this one chick who would send me nudes every single day trying to get my attention :lul: and i'd ignore her.

As you can see, my posts would get alot of likes/comments from thirsty girls.
Proof6 1
Proof7 1

LMAO I told this one chick i'd hit her up in 10 years :lul:
Proof2 1

Proof1 1
Proof8 1
Proof9 1
Proof10 1
Proof11 1
Proof12 1
Proof13 1
Proof14 1

This dumbass girl publicly put her number out there trynna get my attention smh
Proof15 1

Proof16
Proof17

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, to be human, Deleted member 15099 and 12 others
🆒

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Danish_Retard
u forgot to blur one thing, i found your address making thread later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 18 others
Why mentalcel?

u forgot to blur one thing, i found your address making thread later
GL. I dont even live in the same city :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and 6’1cel
No face pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Deleted member 6128, fogdart and 3 others
post your face

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Danish_Retard
Screenshot 20210531 151618 Chrome

You must be one sexy guy if this queen is asking you to message her :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Roquefort, fjor2096 and 20 others
View attachment 1158334
You must be one sexy guy if this queen is asking you to message her :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Like I put in my last thread, most girls who made a move on me (both irl and online) are either normies or ugly (60% - 40% normies, 20% ugly) since most people are normies. Only 40% of the girls who made a move on me were what I would consider "attractive" lol. I've been honest about this from the start so you aren't saying anything special lol

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Like I put in my last thread, most girls who made a move on me (both irl and online) are either normies or ugly (60%) since most people are normies. Only 40% of the girls who made a move on me were what I would consider "attractive" lol. I've been honest about this from the start so you aren't saying anything special lol
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, fogdart and Danish_Retard
Just post pics of ur face instead

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm a high functioning autist.. and had social anxiety up until age 15-ish.
Idk i feel like if you was able to post pics of yourself on social media your social anxiety probably wasn't that bad and doesn't really handicap you.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
show us the gl u attract not these abominations:forcedsmile:

Idk i feel like if you was able to post pics of yourself on social media your social anxiety probably wasn't that bad and doesn't really handicap you.
social media deals with real life interactions. Anyone can be bold online lol. Online = all looks. Real life deals more with personality and how you interact with people. So even if I was a 9/10 guy (which I'm not), if I acted like an autistic retard who didn't know how to interact with people, women would be turned off :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, bernanddrago and Deleted member 8853
show us the gl u attract not these abominations:forcedsmile:
I cannot take screenshots of my real life interactions with women. I'm not these weird ass tiktokers taking vids of people.

they are black so it doesn't count, one massage from a white Becky is worth more than all of this

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Austrian Oak, Looks234 and 2 others
why are some of the mentioned handles different sizes? some long, some short

they are black so it doesn't count, one massage from a white Becky is worth more than all of this
Nope. It is a mix between black, latina, and white girls. I'd say it was 60% black, 30% latina, and 10% white. This is only a fraction out of hundreds of comments. And this doesn't even include the hundreds of kik messages I got.

why are some of the mentioned handles different sizes? some long, some short
In some of the blurred ones, it's me tagging the other person.

I'm gonna post it when I make a thread on my tinder acc im creating
OK
I don't spend enough time here to know who is who. I thought i'd seen a pic of 'tyronelite' before and was confused because it wasn't a handsome guy, but maybe i was being trolled or something

And why are you doing this out of interest? Just flexing on the ugly posters lol?

OK
I don't spend enough time here to know who is who. I thought i'd seen a pic of 'tyronelite' before and was confused because it wasn't a handsome guy, but maybe i was being trolled or something

And why are you doing this out of interest? Just flexing on the ugly posters lol?
No. I was called out numerous times for "larping" since alot of people on these types of forums larp. Like I put in the first sentence, I can careless if people think i'm legit tbh. But I did do it to put the larpers accusations to rest since I plan on being on this forum for a while lol. But once I make the tinder thread, it will 100% put it to rest :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
do you live in an area with majority black people?

do you live in an area with majority black people?
At the time, yes. However, it was a mix between black/hispanic. I grew up around both hispanic and black people. I no longer live in the same city.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Get these fucking ugly nigger bitches off my screen.

BLACK WOMEN CANT BE ABOVE 4PSL

GET THIS THROUGH YOU HEADS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
social media deals with real life interactions. Anyone can be bold online lol. Online = all looks. Real life deals more with personality and how you interact with people. So even if I was a 9/10 guy (which I'm not), if I acted like an autistic retard who didn't know how to interact with people, women would be turned off :lul:
No some people can't be bold even online cause their anxiety is so bad that even there it can affects them, they have a false perception of things. I believe people like this are the real mentalcels but if you're just an introvert who get some anxiety when having to interact irl it isn't that big of a deal imo . Maybe im wrong maybe you are really giga autistic irl and turn off girl with ur behavior but i doubt it from what you showed of yourself here you seem pretty normal .

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
No some people can't be bold even online cause their anxiety is so bad that even there it can affects them, they have a false perception of things. I believe people like this are the real mentalcels but if you're just an introvert who get some anxiety when having to interact irl it isn't that big of a deal imo . Maybe im wrong maybe you are really giga autistic irl and turn off girl with ur behavior but i doubt it from what you showed of yourself here you seem pretty normal .
I used to be on meds and had to take therapy for my social anxiety. You don't know me lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
This guy is GL tho i saw him in PMs.
Weird haircut tho:Comfy::y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Congrats Tyrone don't listen to these hating crackers, they couldn't handle a queen anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16641, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
Was debating if I should make this thread bc I can honestly careless if people think i'm legit or not lol. But here are a couple screenshots from my old instagram account back in my "slayer" highschool days where I would funnel in girls from instagram to my kik. At one point, I had over 400 kik messages from girls lol. Got hella nudes from chicks and milfs (when I look back on it, these women are preds lol. I had women 5-10+ years my age trynna fuck). Had alot of chicks trying to meet up. Some went to my school (I was in highschool at the time) lol. Some lived in my neighborhood. Met up with some. I can imagine me be able to slay today if I made a tiktok and funnel chicks to an instagram acc. Same shit. Different platform.

Obviously, i've blurred out stuff to prevent me and other people from being doxed, eventhough I do plan on uploading full face pictures eventually lol.

This is only my first thread out of many to verify my status bc of the insane amount of larpers on here. I also have old screenshots from my old phone where girls would act thirsty af on my kik, which I'm gonna post some other time lol. I had this one chick who would send me nudes every single day trying to get my attention :lul: and i'd ignore her.

As you can see, my posts would get alot of likes/comments from thirsty girls.
View attachment 1158309View attachment 1158310

LMAO I told this one chick i'd hit her up in 10 years :lul:
View attachment 1158307

View attachment 1158306View attachment 1158311View attachment 1158312View attachment 1158313View attachment 1158315View attachment 1158316View attachment 1158317View attachment 1158318

This dumbass girl publicly put her number out there trynna get my attention smh
View attachment 1158320

View attachment 1158322View attachment 1158323
Stats?

💎💪🏻 Great bro. Just desensitize yourself by fucking lots of times under the influence of drugs, it will help with anxiety long term. Alcohol might be the best option if you have social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
It seems legit
why dont you post your pics tho, I wanna see your style

are you sure you are not exaggerating tho? if you feel comfortable to post pics and be active on social media maybe you are not that socially anxious

not true at all; GENETICS= EVERYTHING

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
Can I inbox to see how you look mentacel?

Insane. Pm pics?