Vermilioncore confession

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I hate myself, I hate that I have to be a part and always with myself- I have a bitter heart and mind and I wish I was a better person. I feel so physically ugly that when I speak to people I imagine my face contorting in weird ways and I can't stop seeing it that way.

Everything I've tried to accomplish since flipping from mania and depression has gone nowhere. I've either been fired, or let go, or nothing has amounted to anything. I was a creative writer, and nothing I write is good anymore. It was only good then. If there was a sure way to trigger mania I would do it.

I barely remember what it is to be happy. I want to sleep all day. The only time I feel like my writing is good is when I'm writing suicide/goodbye letters to everybody I've known and putting them into a folder. I've convinced myself that this is merely therapeutic but I am not sure anymore.

I just don't know where it all went wrong for me, and why I have to deal with this illness, and why I can't be a happy person.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 7zyzz7
niggaamaxxer

shut yo goofy ah up shitskin how bou dah

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 7zyzz7
yikes

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
when I speak to people I imagine my face contorting in weird ways and I can't stop seeing it that way.
1679960350540 0

Attachments

• schizoferal1.gif
    schizoferal1.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person