Vermilioncore is a Chad confirmed!

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
He said this in one of my threads

C1655DD4 583B 4F3A 8EE4 2D11C5FF2488

Then he sent me this picture in PMs because I jfl’d his comment. He also confirmed it in a video, but I can’t share that

925DAEB9 96BC 4426 AA63 7CD5CB0200B8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 2968, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
really?

cuz he sent me this in pm claiming its him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9819, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 15 others
most people are chad or chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7224, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444, Chadakin and 5 others
gtfo most people om here look like they spent the entirety of high school eating lunch in the toilets
i never did that once thank you very much

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding, Bitch and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore what's your skin care routine and do you apply minoxidil to your eyebrows?

most people are chad or chadlite
gtfo most people on here look like they spent the entirety of high school eating lunch in the toilets
literally most of people here think that when they finally have their skull opened or jaws broken to move another position, they suddenly turn into a magnet for women. At the same time, some are the bottom of the barrel.

unemployed, living with parents in their thirties with empty social media, unfunny backstabbing ethnics characterized by low social IQ.

chronic larpers and bedtime storytellers, doxxers, identity thieves from PM conversations and so on.

practically chaps you would found between 1 and 3 oclock in the morning at dark corner of every alley.

but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they dont look like Chico or Opry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Tyronecell and 8 others
i fucking knew it

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, john2, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
literally most of people here think that when they finally have their skull opened or jaws broken to move another position, they suddenly turn into a magnet for women. At the same time, some are the bottom of the barrel.

unemployed, living with parents in their thirties with empty social media, unfunny backstabbing ethnics characterized by low social IQ.

chronic larpers and bedtime storytellers, doxxers, identity thieves from PM conversations and so on.

practically chaps you would found between 1 and 3 oclock in the morning at dark corner of every alley.

but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they dont look like Chico or Opry
which one am I, Italian chad?

• JFL
@LondonVillie ur a bully you like bullying incels like me

i fucking knew it
I lost all respect for this larper, I am so pissed.
Didn't expect a fakecel like him to spend hours shitposting on these type of sites, especially incels.is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 1476
Didn't expect a fakecel like him to spend hours shitposting on these type of sites, especially incels.is.
i know what you mean jhon i am bloody livid as well x

• +1
Reactions: john2
Respect me boyo I’m ugly as fuck. The photo @Bitch posted isn’t even me wtf. I’m uglier than you and everyone who commented on this thread :hnghn:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and john2
Respect me boyo I’m ugly as fuck. The photo @Bitch posted isn’t even me wtf. I’m uglier than you and everyone who commented on this thread :hnghn:
Keep larping chadlite

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Vermilioncore
F85082DB 81B0 43BA 8AC0 39B66F4ECB4E

Yeah, he has to be a Chad.
Na bro not at all! I only fucked 200 women bro I mean those are rookie numbers! I just be myself, shower often and dress nice bro!

• +1
I just be myself, shower often and dress nice bro!
I know you don't do any of those things besides be yourself. But you still probably do alright.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Would not be surprised if this was real. Why so many larpers here fml

jfl at you tards believing this.