Vermillioncore has alts

Wow, thanks a lot man! I knew you're an action taker.

I was gonna post this, but it's kind of irrelevant now, though some might think it's interesting anyway I already spent like 10 minutes on it:
I don't even hate the guy, even though he's an obnoxious goof. I just wish the rules would be implemented fairly and consistently. I understand he's a "big" user and all in that he has a lot of posts, but they're bad posts. I'm not the only one who's been asking how he can have so many reps with such low posting quality. Well, here's the answer. He liked his own posting using his alts to make it seem as if he's not this estrogenic failure of a man. We all understand, it's not easy.

Let him start out with a new account and a new outlook for a better future! Then he'll learn to engage with the platform in a more proactive way. Because trust me, he won't leave the forum even if you ban his current alts. You're not really losing anything by letting them go.
I have no idea who @vermillioncoreCell is ๐Ÿ’€ blud doesnโ€™t even have one post and also spelled vermilion wrong with two lโ€™s
Also @vermillioncorefan nigga you spelled my name wrong too itโ€™s one L only goofy ahhhh

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, vermillioncorefan and NumbThePain
I have no idea who @vermillioncoreCell is ๐Ÿ’€ blud doesnโ€™t even have one post and also spelled vermilion wrong with two lโ€™s
Also @vermillioncorefan nigga you spelled my name wrong too itโ€™s one L only goofy ahhhh
Blud trynna snitch you innit. Big Smoke type shot innit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I mean, if this rule isn't applied then people are less like to take other rules reriously, making the site seem dangerous and unprofessional. No jab at @thecel but he did borderline doxx people by showing their ips and that should've arguanly led to a permanan if rules were applied consistently. I think he deserves a second chance, but having numerous alts is such a black and white sort of thing. You either have them or you don't. People may see this as staff greenlight them to do whatever they want.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Vermilioncore and thecel
Blud trynna snitch you innit. Big Smoke type shot innit
I just want the rules to be fair. He told me countless times that they were his and it's pretty obvious if you notice they're all sad incels who love him. It doesn't make any sense why would anybody love him?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I mean, if this rule isn't applied then people are less like to take other rules reriously, making the site seem dangerous and unprofessional. No jab at @thecel but he did borderline doxx people by showing their ips and that should've arguanly led to a permanan if rules were applied consistently. I think he deserves a second chance, but having numerous alts is such a black and white sort of thing. You either have them or you don't. People may see this as staff greenlight them to do whatever they want.
The thing is, none of these accounts are @Vermilioncore alts. I already checked IP's. Those are completely different people, bozo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 29167 and Vermilioncore
The thing is, none of these accounts are @Vermilioncore alts. I already checked IP's. Those are completely different people, bozo
Also if I had alts why tf would I make it so obvious and name them after myself ๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Could just be using VPN

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Wow, thanks a lot man! I knew you're an action taker.

I was gonna post this, but it's kind of irrelevant now, though some might think it's interesting anyway I already spent like 10 minutes on it:
I don't even hate the guy, even though he's an obnoxious goof. I just wish the rules would be implemented fairly and consistently. I understand he's a "big" user and all in that he has a lot of posts, but they're bad posts. I'm not the only one who's been asking how he can have so many reps with such low posting quality. Well, here's the answer. He liked his own posting using his alts to make it seem as if he's not this estrogenic failure of a man. We all understand, it's not easy.

Let him start out with a new account and a new outlook for a better future! Then he'll learn to engage with the platform in a more proactive way. Because trust me, he won't leave the forum even if you ban his current alts. You're not really losing anything by letting them go.
ur mad u donโ€™t have fans

the problem is that 15 different people use vermillioncores account idk if thatโ€™s against the rules jfl

the problem is that 15 different people use vermillioncores account idk if thatโ€™s against the rules jfl
It should be. Forum is schizophrenic enough as it as.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This kid smh. Doesnโ€™t believe 2 mods. The state of this forum! @NumbThePain
if what alexbrown was saying was true (which it isnt) it could make sense for you not to know

if what alexbrown was saying was true (which it isnt) it could make sense for you not to know
You're racist. @AlexBrown84 contributed more to the site than any of us ever could.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 29167
just a fan lol for fun

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Manletmachine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back