He lurks here hard
@Verse

edit: thread now useless because he deleted the video

• +1
Reactions: Verse

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
He also called @eren1 a low iq in his videos
Hardly surprising, the kid told me that he doesn't like being Chad because he feels it gets him attention from girls too easily
Also hops on anavar with no intention of working out or gaining muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and alriodai
@auburnlaw why cant u talk here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Racky
Hardly surprising, the kid told me that he doesn't like being Chad because he feels it gets him attention from girls too easily
Also hops on anavar with no intention of working out or gaining muscle mass
Yeah I know he’s convert narcy and slow sometimes

Also the last part about Anavar is cagefuel

He's @germanlooks

7:00

He lurks here hard
@Verse

edit: thread now useless because he deleted the video

ahaha he thinks he "exposed" me by putting words into my mouth and lying, firstly, I never claimed to be high IQ like he says, secondly his info is water and I made that thread via my own observations and not "binge watching" his videos

used to think tails was a high IQ user but turns out he is about average, either that or he just didn't put much thought into that section

@auburnlaw thoughts?
ahaha he thinks he "exposed" me by putting words into my mouth and lying, firstly, I never claimed to be high IQ like he says, secondly his info is water and I made that thread via my own observations and not "binge watching" his videos
View attachment 1890660
used to think tails was a high IQ user but turns out he is about average, either that or he just didn't put much thought into that section

he is too scared since his argument against me was retarded
@auburnlaw Tails if you are going to call us low IQ you should at least be brave enough to directly address us.
When making videos you have the monopoly over the representation(often inaccurate and generalizing) of the people you are criticizing while not really giving them the opportunity to defend themselves. It's kinda cowardly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Verse
@auburnlaw Tails if you are going to call us low IQ you should at least be brave enough to directly address us.
When making videos you have the monopoly over the representation(often inaccurate and generalizing) of the people you are criticizing while not really giving them the opportunity to defend themselves. It's kinda cowardly.
that youtuber is not me, you guys are reaching schizophrenic levels tagging me in these posts...

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Racky

Jesus that video was purely water. Not a single original take. The music also made me want to tear my fucking hair out. @auburnlaw Use your voice in videos and don't make them so long with such little substance.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and FailedNormieManlet
Of course he does some dudes even know his account

He learns most of his shit from this site while at the same time dissing it

• +1
Reactions: Verse, Deleted member 19066 and FailedNormieManlet