Verteporfin, the key to unlimited hair transplants

are you retarded? you need to be on finasteride for you to maintain transplanted hair LOL
bro u have no idea what ur talking about JFL. u don't need to be on fin to keep transplanted hairs, they recommend being on fin after a transplant so you don't lose hairs behind the transplant .

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and LampPostPrime
bro u have no idea what ur talking about JFL. u don't need to be on fin to keep transplanted hairs, they recommend being on fin after a transplant so you don't lose hairs behind the transplant .
okay bro thats good news

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
okay bro thats good news
yes the only thing preventing baldness from being cured is a limited donor supply. if we had an infinite donor supply (hair unaffected by male pattern baldness on the back of head) everyone could walk around with a full head of dense hair theoretically and never have to be on finasteride. would just cost a lot.

so if this drug is the real deal than baldness is basically cured. it doesn't really make sense to me because I don't know how you'd grow hair back after removing the follicle but hey still curious to see if it works somehow

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, LampPostPrime, LooksJourney and 3 others
yes the only thing preventing baldness from being cured is a limited donor supply. if we had an infinite donor supply (hair unaffected by male pattern baldness on the back of head) everyone could walk around with a full head of dense hair theoretically and never have to be on finasteride. would just cost a lot.

so if this drug is the real deal than baldness is basically cured. it doesn't really make sense to me because I don't know how you'd grow hair back after removing the follicle but hey still curious to see if it works somehow
same. I really don't think a hair can grow back if you've removed the fucking follicle lol.

I had a transplant a few days back. Expecting the worst (a ridiculous result with a handful of hairs scattered around) and hoping for the best.

A part of you feels sad when you know you've sacraficed a load of grafts that you won't get back though. Hopefully my donor area isn't too bad either. Was only 2000 grafts or so. Looksmaxxing is so fucking brutual in many ways.

Chin wing or rhino or somrthing next for me

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
I don’t understand how the follicle comes back though? You’d think Kevin would bring this up.

i had an fue and am trying to get my donor back in good condition by donor farming with oral minox so I can implant new beard hair or chest hair into scalp JFL:lul:
i can buy like 100mg of this online for £850 pounds, so you're telling me i could fue grafts out of my scalp, inject this, implant the grafts back into the donor and get 100% density? loooooooooooooool

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 16220
what a bunch of clowns jfl. just bald bro, just have a useless male hormone that you only needed in puberty bro. at this point taking finasteride is the same for me as taking a multivitamin, and applying RU like brushing my teeth. imagine some stone age toothless nigga saying “you have to brush your teeth every day? that’s terrible” like jfl yeah to keep something that matters you have to maintain it.
why are you taking fin and RU together isnt that a bit redundant, plus what age did you start fin and did it affect beard development

• Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
taking fin and RU both because fin doesn’t protect you from all hairloss. it literally just slows it down honestly. fin only tackles 70% of DHT and none of the testosterone. RU tackles both testosterone and DHT do using them both is much safer.

and im using them both because i can’t afford to lose more hair. age 20. and i don’t have a beard anyway im half asian.
dude how do you have male pattern baldness that aggressively at 20 just fin should be enough, I'm still trying to hold off of using fin for another 3 years and only going to start with 0.25mg EOD (don't have any hair loss but limited hair donor so cant do future hair transplants:feelswhy:)
was it the Accutane? did it accelerate mpb like how steroids would?

accutane somehow aged my hair like 10 years. literally made me start miniaturizing hair rapidly out of nowhere and telogen effluvium is a form of stress induced shedding that I got from the accutane which made me los healed my hair. had to stop miniaturizing with fin but then I still was worried so added RU. I can’t risk going bald so I don’t care tbh.
lifefuel i respect your determination to not get fucked by Norwood reaper

why is this thread not best of best?