Vertical forehead or sloped forehead?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I always thought that a guy gotta have vertical forehead to be attractive. But this meme says different
Qd9li61msn311

I got sloped forehead btw.

The Chad skull in this pic always makes me laugh. Looks like a mix of Brock Lesnar and Benito Mussolini :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 616
my skull shape is more like the left one i would say, the right looks like a weird ass alien head, Et phone home xd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Im a mixture of the two

• +1
my skull shape is like the left one, the right looks like a weird ass alien head, Et phone home xd
I have all the features of the left one, but my head still looks like an alien one, wtf?

• So Sad
I have all the features of the left one, but my head still looks like an alien one, wtf?

the main difference is the back of the head has to be somewhat even with your neck, if that sticks out too much that could kill the look of your headshape

• +1
In between, really not “more” chad, not more “more” incel skull, so i guess normie

• +1
chad skull checking in :feelsmage:

a slightly sloped forehead is ideal if u have other high t features. vertical foreheads usually look good on prettyboys who have feminine features

• +1
My mate has a big occiput. It really doesn't matter and doesnt ruin aesthetics at all.

• +1