Vertical ramus elongation and mandibular advancement by endobuccal approach: Presentation of a new osteotomy technique

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Performed by Fanny Grimaud and Jean Philippe Perrin in Department of stomatology and maxillofacial surgery, university hospital center of Nantes, 1, place Alexis-Ricordeau, 44000 Nantes, France.
So really close to me thank God

Abstract
Introduction
Several surgical procedures have been proposed for the treatment of hyperdivergent dentoskeletal deformities. We propose a new osteotomy technique allowing for lengthening and advancement of the mandibular ramus by intra-oral approach.
Surgical procedure
This technique differs from the conventional sagittal split osteotomyin that which the anterior osteotomy line is not continued until the basilar edge but stopped 5–6 mm above it. Cutting of the pterygomasseteric sling is systematically done allowing for the lowering of the mandibular angle. Osteosynthesis is performed by transjugal and intra-oral approaches, using two adjustable miniplates. Our supra-angular technique allows for both elongation of the ramus and advancement of the mandible. Unlike the vertical ramus osteotomy proposed by Caldwell-Letterman, external incision and intraoperative cervical hyperextension are not required

Grimaud2017 005

This with posterior downgraft and anterior shortening of maxilla will ascend me so hard and my mandible will no longer be a problem.

Still wouldn't do what is on my avi unfortunately but there is nothing wrong . Wide PFL and IPD save me.

Before you say muh you will never get this , jfl we will see 😏

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and MentalistKebab
" Fanny Grimaud "

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
low iq foid wont t ouch my maxxila

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Salience, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
jesse what the hell are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Salience and Deleted member 1973
O'pry has short ramus but saved by tall and wide chin. Also reducing the ear size can give the illusion of bigger ramus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Performed by Fanny Grimaud and Jean Philippe Perrin in Department of stomatology and maxillofacial surgery, university hospital center of Nantes, 1, place Alexis-Ricordeau, 44000 Nantes, France.
So really close to me thank God

Abstract
Introduction
Several surgical procedures have been proposed for the treatment of hyperdivergent dentoskeletal deformities. We propose a new osteotomy technique allowing for lengthening and advancement of the mandibular ramus by intra-oral approach.
Surgical procedure
This technique differs from the conventional sagittal split osteotomyin that which the anterior osteotomy line is not continued until the basilar edge but stopped 5–6 mm above it. Cutting of the pterygomasseteric sling is systematically done allowing for the lowering of the mandibular angle. Osteosynthesis is performed by transjugal and intra-oral approaches, using two adjustable miniplates. Our supra-angular technique allows for both elongation of the ramus and advancement of the mandible. Unlike the vertical ramus osteotomy proposed by Caldwell-Letterman, external incision and intraoperative cervical hyperextension are not required

View attachment 789508

This with posterior downgraft and anterior shortening of maxilla will ascend me so hard and my mandible will no longer be a problem.

Still wouldn't do what is on my avi unfortunately but there is nothing wrong . Wide PFL and IPD save me.

Before you say muh you will never get this , jfl we will see 😏
Holy shit mirin.
This + Lefort1 ccw = Ascension from downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Holy shit mirin.
This + Lefort1 ccw = Ascension from downward growth
Almost... There is still a problem of long midface and downward cheekbones ...

another pipe dream

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CopeTilliRope
Wtf ?!
Bumo

you guys are so obsessed with ramus elongation just get an implant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385 and 6’1cel
Being part of rapture

Users who are viewing this thread