Vertically tall eyes. GTFIH

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
I have vertically tall eyes with a minimal amount of UEE (except the sides which have a lot of UEE) when I relax my brows, but when I scowl I have hunter eyes with either a neutral or positive canthal tilt (more hunter-ish on the right one). From the description, do you think I should get surgery from Taban to correct them? Won't post pics on eyes for obvious reasons. @Wincel @Aesthetic @FatJattMofo @facemaxxed @OwlGod @cocainecowboy

I dont know anything about eye surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I have vertically tall eyes with a minimal amount of UEE (except the sides which have a lot of UEE) when I relax my brows, but when I scowl I have hunter eyes with either a neutral or positive canthal tilt (more hunter-ish on the right one). From the description, do you think I should get surgery from Taban to correct them? Won't post pics on eyes for obvious reasons. @Wincel @Aesthetic @FatJattMofo @facemaxxed @OwlGod
It's rare to find vertically narrow eyes, majority of those model are mastered in the art of manual hooding and squinching. Unless it's Jared Leto tier then don't worry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3202
It's rare to find vertically narrow eyes, majority of those model are mastered in the art of manual hooding and squinching. Unless it's Jared Leto tier then don't worry
Thing is my eyes look like a model (at least for the right one that's true, the other is subpar because of uneven fat distribution.). So I guess just squintmaxx?
Thing is my eyes look like a model (at least for the right one that's true, the other is subpar because of uneven fat distribution.). So I guess just squintmaxx?
When I squint that is. . . . .

my palpebral height is 12 mm its over for me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Unneeded just squintmax tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 3202
If you don’t have sclera show, you won’t get eyelid retraction. As simple as that

Not one word.