Very blackpilling story (suifuel)

D

Deleted member 12688

Ariana grande dated mac miller for 2-3 years then got bored of him and dumped him for Pete davidson. That nigga mac still loved her a shit ton and made a whole album about her calling her the divine feminine and got a dui and into an accident cuz she made him so depressed

Then because of the depression this nigga got from her he took hella drugs overdosed and died

Around this time she realizes her new bf is a cuck and i recall even in an interview they asked her why she broke up with Pete and she said “He was just way too nice i felt like he was too good for me”:ROFLMAO:

And guess what happens when she realizes this

She dumps Pete and tells him she needs time to heal from Mac miller because his death hurt her a lot even though this bitch is the reason he’s dead

And the funniest part of all is the bitch didn’t even wait a year to hop on a new cock after her ex died and she dropped the one she replaced him with.

and apparently now she’s getting married, this bitch has gone through 3-4 dudes in 2 years and made one of them rope and the other terribly depressed

Remember that they always have better options and you’re only temporary, she’s not urs it’s just ur turn

Thoughts?
@Adriana Lima @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Lmao @OOGABOOGA @Toska @BIGDICCJIM @Jamesothy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 8 others
you said you there gonna leave, piss off faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4430 and .👽.
imaging being statusmaxxed and killing yourself for an average hoe

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, helpmegod, Looks234 and 1 other person
worst one for me was Ayesha Curry how she said she sought attention from other men, after being literally married to one of the top athletes in the world

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Looks234 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and .👽.
IF U KILL YOURSELF OVER A WOMAN... IDK I DONT REALLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and .👽.