Very good example on why you should never get off roids !

D

Deleted member 110

Zephir
Lifefuel/motivation for framecels in a way - Roids can definetly ascend you if you have non-terrible face.

Went from this:

to THIS in just 3 months after stopping roids:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 245, inv1sible and 2 others
"once you crack, you can't go back"

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 110
The REAL Reason Why Connor Murphy Lost His Gains And His Hair Thumbnail Base With Circle

Yeah, and Connor Murphy is talking about how depressed and suicidal he is now. The best way is to stay natty, work hard, eat right, and become a disciple of how to optimize yourself naturally for as long as possible. You're capable of more than you think, especially if you clean up your diet and get im the gym.. but idiots would rather take shortcuts, ruin their natural potential through steroid induced hypogonadism, and die young from cardiovascular disease. Whatever, it's your life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, retard, goat2x and 14 others
View attachment 399322

Yeah, and Connor Murphy is talking about how depressed and suicidal he is now. The best way is to stay natty, work hard, eat right, and become a disciple of how to optimize yourself naturally for as long as possible. You're capable of more than you think, especially if you clean up your diet and get im the gym.. but idiots would rather take shortcuts, ruin their natural potential through steroid induced hypogonadism, and die young from cardiovascular disease. Whatever, it's your life.
Posts105
Reputation82

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, OOGABOOGA, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
dimethyltrienolone or death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 110
dimethyltrienolone or death
I wonde if somebody ever tried it
View attachment 399322

What I meant with this post is that natty lifting is a complete meme for most people
Example above needed steroids to not look DYEL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 245 and Chad69
View attachment 399322

Dn rd cope

Use steroids and be smart
Dont do high dosages
Use PCT
Rather use growth hormone and SARMs

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 110
Lol easier said than done

Brb random hormonal crash
Brb you can’t finance it
Brb you start losing your hair
Brb brb

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Deleted member 110
Dn rd cope

Dont do high dosages
Use PCT
GH is for 35+ oldcels and I dont think the average guy here can afford year round pharma GH

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
GH is for 35+ oldcels and I dont think the average guy here can afford year round pharma GH
Iam 15 and legit saving money for that shit
Not real GH ofcourse,but cheaper alternatives like peptides.For example:CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin,GHRP-2 and others

Lol easier said than done

Brb random hormonal crash
Brb you can’t finance it
Brb you start losing your hair
Brb brb
Brb doing PCT
Test E is not expensive
You only lose hair if you are prone to hairloss and do crazy doses or shit like tren

Brb doing PCT
Test E is not expensive
You only lose hair if you are prone to hairloss and do crazy doses or shit like tren
I agree,if you have balding genes its over

Also low iq reply because I was talking about using PCT after cycle

I agree,if you have balding genes its over

Also low iq reply because I was talking about using PCT after cycle
tbh ive read stories where PCT just delayed the crash but i need to learn more

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Dn rd cope

Dont do high dosages
Use PCT
I already pull quality pussy in spite of being natural my whole life. That said, I probably know more about steroids than you do. Also, you did read or you wouldn't reply so you're the one trying to cope.

You feel like your genes and genetics are subpar so you can't have success naturally.. thus your belief that you need to enhance to compete?

Brb doing PCT
Test E is not expensive
Lol @ u thinking pct is gonna save ur ass

But do ur thing. Nothing wrong with learning from experience & if it works out well props to u

I already pull quality pussy in spite of being natural my whole life. That said, I probably know more about steroids than you do. Also, you did read or you wouldn't reply so you're the one trying to cope.

You feel like your genes and genetics are subpar so you can't have success naturally.. thus your belief that you need to enhance to compete?
Nah bro

Steroids are cope
You will always get mogged
Its like havinng a 7 inch dick and coping its above average while her ,,friends’’ had an 10 icnher

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I wonde if somebody ever tried it

What I meant with this post is that natty lifting is a complete meme for most people
Example above needed steroids to not look DYEL.
Most people are too lazy and stupid to even begin to scratch the surface of their natural potential. Also, most women are not attracted to the physiques that men find attractive. Keep blasting and cruising bro. If you work hard and keep injecting, you can probably support yourself doing g4p someday.

Nah bro

Steroids are cope
You will always get mogged
Its like havinng a 7 inch dick and coping its above average while her ,,friends’’ had an 10 icnher
I've been told that I have a huge dick. A couple women found it uncomfortable initially but they all love it once they relax and loosen up. That said, if you're packing a 10 inch hog downstairs, I'm legitimately impressed. That's incredibly rare and something to be proud of.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Do you take validation in rep?
If it isn't good it means you give shit advice nothing more. It means to take your opinions with a grain of salt

Legit. Might as well blast and cruise if you're going to roid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 110
Lifefuel/motivation for framecels in a way - Roids can definetly ascend you if you have non-terrible face.

Went from this:

to THIS in just 3 months after stopping roids:

mogs me tbh

If it isn't good it means you give shit advice nothing more. It means to take your opinions with a grain of salt
The site's userbase consists of a lot of young teens eager to hop on steroids. 2 users told a 15 year old not to hamper his development by hopping on steroids and you pointed out that they have a low rep to post ratio in spite of the fact that I linked a doctor who specializes in the effects of anabolics cautioning against them. Is the doctor's advice shit due to not having a high looksmax rep?

By your logic, if someone with a high rep tells you to drink dog piss to improve your psl, you would consider it. This site is not full of the best and the brightest, but rather a bunch of confused, immature young guys looking for the fastest, easiest way to ascend and desperately trying to assert themselves as experts on the subject. It's become an echo chamber of bad ideas and roidmaxxing and surgerymaxxing are two of the more popular suggestions that garner rep here.

Btw, that 15 year old dude is 5'7 and roids can stunt his growth. Throwing hgh into the mix to counteract this will enlarge his heart to a dangerous size. In other words, you need to find a more intelligent way to ascertain the value of posts. Dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
The site's userbase consists of a lot of young teens eager to hop on steroids. 2 users told a 15 year old not to hamper his development by hopping on steroids and you pointed out that they have a low rep to post ratio in spite of the fact that I linked a doctor who specializes in the effects of anabolics cautioning against them. Is the doctor's advice shit due to not having a high looksmax rep?

By your logic, if someone with a high rep tells you to drink dog piss to improve your psl, you would consider it. This site is not full of the best and the brightest, but rather a bunch of confused, immature young guys looking for the fastest, easiest way to ascend and desperately trying to assert themselves as experts on the subject. It's become an echo chamber of bad ideas and roidmaxxing and surgerymaxxing are two of the more popular suggestions that garner rep here.

Btw, that 15 year old dude is 5'7 and roids can stunt his growth. Throwing hgh into the mix to counteract this will enlarge his heart to a dangerous size. In other words, you need to find a more intelligent way to ascertain the value of posts. Dumbass.
Hgfdtyh

View attachment 399322

Steroids increase your natural limit when taken at a young age literally increases ur clavicles/wrist bone jaw /cheek bones etc the younger the better as for the hypoganadism HCG + pregnolone reverses all of this

His heart won't enlarge from just one cycle if he took test + estrogen blockers and he could ascend like a madman since the androgen receptors are so receptive at that age even the balls have test receptors

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
Why go off roids ever? Especially if you don't pin a lot like guy in op

Most people are too lazy and stupid to even begin to scratch the surface of their natural potential. Also, most women are not attracted to the physiques that men find attractive. Keep blasting and cruising bro. If you work hard and keep injecting, you can probably support yourself doing g4p someday.

I've been told that I have a huge dick. A couple women found it uncomfortable initially but they all love it once they relax and loosen up. That said, if you're packing a 10 inch hog downstairs, I'm legitimately impressed. That's incredibly rare and something to be proud of.

Never trust what women say in public it's the hubris humility effect

As men we are more open and honest about what we want where as women aren't if a woman said she wanted the roided body she would deny many potential betabuxes

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and OOGABOOGA
Never trust what women say in public it's the hubris humility effect

As men we are more open and honest about what we want where as women aren't if a woman said she wanted the roided body she would deny many potential betabuxes
That's a good point. Asian guys are known for not naturally having a lot of muscle so the women there could be shy to admit their true feelings and alienate potential partners/damage their rep. That said, I've discussed this with a number of girls I've had relationships with and I'm convinced that a lot of them are not into huge muscles.

They like well proportioned bodies and one of them compared me to David by Michaelangelo (her words, not mine) and told me how much she liked my look. Of course, you could say that she was stroking my ego but she was adamant about the fact that she didn't want me to get bigger and to just maintain my current fitness.

I've had others repeat the same thing about there being a certain level where it's too much muscle and they don't find it attractive. I'm 38 and have been curious about roids for years but still feel too good to mess with my hormones. I'm learning how to homebrew though and I have a source for raw powders so I will keep that option on standby if I feel like I'm slipping in a few years.

One chick told me last year at 37 that she felt like I have another 8 years left to be hot before the smv really starts to go down at around 45. I think she was being honest but of course one could argue that she wasn't. I'm still pulling quality pussy for now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
That's a good point. Asian guys are known for not naturally having a lot of muscle so the women there could be shy to admit their true feelings and alienate potential partners/damage their rep. That said, I've discussed this with a number of girls I've had relationships with and I'm convinced that a lot of them are not into huge muscles.

They like well proportioned bodies and one of them compared me to David by Michaelangelo (her words, not mine) and told me how much she liked my look. Of course, you could say that she was stroking my ego but she was adamant about the fact that she didn't want me to get bigger and to just maintain my current fitness.

I've had others repeat the same thing about there being a certain level where it's too much muscle and they don't find it attractive. I'm 38 and have been curious about roids for years but still feel too good to mess with my hormones. I'm learning how to homebrew though and I have a source for raw powders so I will keep that option on standby if I feel like I'm slipping in a few years.

One chick told me last year at 37 that she felt like I have another 8 years left to be hot before the smv really starts to go down at around 45. I think she was being honest but of course one could argue that she wasn't. I'm still pulling quality pussy for now.
If you feel good at 38 imagine how you would feel with the testosterone of a 20 year old , personally i feel like without test u start slipping up especially as you age my dad is such a case he used to be high T and check my mom when she misbehaved - I agree with you on too much muscle isn't that attractive and the ideal physique should be like david. Hows your anti aging going ? do u have a routine

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Robocok
Legit. Might as well blast and cruise if you're going to roid.
particularly 19 nors which pretty much guarantee you will be on trt the rest of your life unless you literally want to spent 5-6 months with the hormones of an 80 year old to come completely off and do pct. this "one cycle and then i'm done and will just do pct" thing is a myth. everyone stays on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
If you feel good at 38 imagine how you would feel with the testosterone of a 20 year old , personally i feel like without test u start slipping up especially as you age my dad is such a case he used to be high T and check my mom when she misbehaved - I agree with you on too much muscle isn't that attractive and the ideal physique should be like david. Hows your anti aging going ? do u have a routine
My dad at 71 is totally dominated by my mom who is 12 years younger. That said, he seems happy.

I've been in a ltr with a lady for 9 years. She's great. We have a good emotional connection and she is fine with me having side pieces provided that I don't humiliate her or get her sick.

She's been dealing with my crazy sex drive for years and has told me that if I start doing cycles or trt, she probably won't be able to handle it anymore. I understand where she's coming from. I've been pretty bad with my sex drive and keeping my dick in my pants over the last 10 years. She's put up with it and given me a pass but if I went into super tom cat mode again I can understand why it would frustrate her. I wouldn't want to lose her tbh. It might be hard to understand how you can get emotionally attached to a woman like that but I enjoy being with her beyond just the sex. She's smart, she cooks, we have a strong mental connection.

Anyway, I also worry that there's no free lunch with trt/roids. How many guys do you see that are life long ped users making it to a very old age? There are a couple celebrities like Stallone and Arnold but they can afford a perfect diet and lifestyle.

Regarding my routine, I lift, do cardio, only drink filtered water, try to avoid excessive exposure to plastics and emf radiation, follow aip diet. I almost died a few years ago and 5 doctors couldn't help me, just gave me garbage medications. I have psoriatic arthritis and if I eat the wrong foods I get a rash and severe arthritis flare ups to the point that I can't walk, but if I'm strict about the diet, I'm perfectly fine and can train and feel strong.

That's another concern, that I have an autoimmune disorder and I know that trt/roids effects the immune system. I'd probably be fine on something like test e, but who knows. As it is now, provided I follow my diet, try to also eat mostly organic, I rarely get sick. I've heard trt can compromise the immune system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635